The latest episode of the Hard, Heavy & Hair with Pariah Burke show is currently playing on FM, AM, and Internet radio stations around the world. It will be available for streaming on-demand right here this Friday morning, Los Angeles time. Listen to last week’s show on-demand.
On this week’s show:
- An amazing tribute to Queen in honor of Bohemian Rhapsody
- Big news about one of your favorite long-gone 90s rock bands
- Facts you actually may not know about one of the biggest hair bands in the world
- The unofficial theme song of Co-Dependents Anonymous
- The true story behind Night Ranger’s “Sister Christian”
- And what does “motoring” mean?!
- All about Cinderella’s “Bad Seamstress Blues / Fallin’ Apart At The Seams” from Long Cold Winter
- Nine Inch Nails samples The Cabinet of Caligari
- Hilary Duff drives Pariah a little (more) crazy
- A double-shot of Philadelphia hair metal
- Music by Warrant, Van Halen, Metallica, Fozzy, Breaking Benjamin, Mad Margritt, Tesla, Bad Wolves, Shinedown, NIN, Damn Yankees, Queen, Godsmack, Britny Fox, and more!
- Read the Ted Nugent interview with KNAC from November 15th, 2018.
- Watch Ted Nugent’s KBAT interview from August 18th, 2014