Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the 🤘 Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- PHILIP ANSELMO Blasts ‘False Journalism In The Metal Community’ For Suggesting He Is Racist
Former PANTERA frontman Philip Anselmo has blasted “false journalism in the metal community” for suggesting he was racist because a video surfaced of him last year giving the right-arm salute and yelling a white-supremacist slogan at a California concert. At a January 2016 “Dimebash” event at the Lucky Strike Live in Hollywood in honor of […]
- FRANKIE BANALI On QUIET RIOT’s Future: ‘I See No End In Sight’
In a new interview with music writer Joel Gausten, QUIET RIOT drummer Frankie Banali discusses the band’s new album (“Road Rage”), the response to the 2014 band documentary “Well Now You’re Here, There’s No Way Back” and his hopes for the group’s future. Excerpts from the chat appear below. Joel Gausten: [“Road Rage”] is significant […]
- Ron Keel Band release video for new track “Homesick”
- Marillion announce new London and Manchester shows for November 2017
After their upcoming October Royal Albert Hall show sold out in an hour last year, Marillion have announced two further dates for this autumn.
- Steel Panther release trailer for upcoming video for “Wasted Too Much Time”
- Vandenberg’s Moonkings release trailer for sophomore album ‘MK II’
- LISTEN: Gov’t Mule share powerful new song ‘Pressure Under Fire’
Gov’t Mule have shared another taster of their upcoming tenth studio album ‘Revolution Come… Revolution Go’.
- Arch Enemy Debut New Song “First Day in Hell”
Just in time for the first day of school. The post Arch Enemy Debut New Song “First Day in Hell” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- DragonForce’s Herman Li Plays ‘Wikipedia: Fact or Fiction?’
The master shredder sit down with us at this year’s Chicago Open Air Festival to prove and disprove what’s written about him on Wikipedia. Continue reading…
- Veil of Maya Announce New Album, False Idol
Gee, I wonder what inspired that particular topic of discussion? The post Veil of Maya Announce New Album, False Idol appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Video Premiere: ELUVEITIE’s ‘Catvrix’
“Catvrix”, the new video from Swiss folk metallers ELUVEITIE, can be seen below. The song is taken from the band’s latest album, the long-awaited second part of their acoustic concept effort “Evocation”, which was released on August 18 via Nuclear Blast. “Evocation II” conjures another time travel to eras long gone. As the title already […]
- Exhumed, ‘Lifeless’ – Exclusive Video Premiere
Gore fiends Exhumed have just released ‘Lifeless,’ a four-minute splatterfest off their upcoming ‘Death Revenge’ album. Continue reading…
- SUICIDE SILENCE Announces ‘The Cleansing’ Tenth-Anniversary U.S. Tour
One of the most acclaimed albums in the history of the “deathcore” genre is, without question, SUICIDE SILENCE’s debut offering, “The Cleansing”. Originally released on September 18, 2007, the LP debuted at No. 94 on the Billboard 200 chart and positioned the band as the leaders of this new movement. SUICIDE SILENCE will officially commemorate […]
- LISTEN: U2 release new song ‘You’re the Best Thing About Me’
U2 have premiered their new song ‘You’re the Best Thing About Me’ and its accompanying lyric video.
- HALLATAR Feat. AMORPHIS, SWALLOW THE SUN, Ex-HIM Members: ‘My Mistake’ Song
“My Mistake”, a brand new song from HALLATAR, can be streamed using the SoundCloud widget below. The track, which features guest vocals by DRACONIAN’s Heike Langhans, is taken from HALLATAR’s debut album, “No Stars Upon the Bridge”, which is based on the lyrics and poems of Aleah Starbridge and is slated for release on October […]
- 24 Hours With METALLICA Drummer LARS ULRICH (Video)
On August 28, Denmark’s TV2 aired a special called “24 Timer Med Lars Ulrich” (“24 Hours With Lars Ulrich”), featuring host Anders Breinholt spending a typical “day at the office” with METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich. The two travel to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada for the final show of the North American portion of the band’s “WorldWired” […]
- Suicide Silence Announce ‘The Cleansing’ 10th Anniversary Tour Dates
Suicide Silence have officially announced their 10th anniversary tour for the band’s breakthrough album, ‘The Cleansing.’ Continue reading…
- Completely Unreadable Band Logo of the Week: Win a Copy of Usnea’s Portals Into Futility!
None of you got last week’s logo, so we’re uppin’ the stakes. The post Completely Unreadable Band Logo of the Week: Win a Copy of Usnea’s Portals Into Futility! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- JEFF SCOTT SOTO: Making Of ‘Retribution’ Album (Video)
Behind-the-scenes footage from the making of “Retribution”, the new album from Jeff Scott Soto, can be seen below. It has been fifteen years since Frontiers first partnered up with Soto on a release and in celebration of that anniversary, Frontiers Music Srl will release the new new disc from Jeff on November 10. Co-written and […]
- COREY TAYLOR Says DONALD TRUMP Is An ‘Ineffectual’ President Who ‘Hasn’t Done S**t’
Corey Taylor has called Donald Trump an “ineffectual” president who hasn’t fulfilled one campaign promise. Trump has registered historic lows in public opinion polls, with a recent Fox News survey finding that majorities of voters think that Trump is “tearing the country apart.” In addition, a record 55 percent of voters disapprove of the job […]
- TRIVIUM: Making Of ‘The Sin And The Sentence’ Album Part 1 (Video)
The first in a series of webisodes featuring behind-the-scenes footage from the making of “The Sin And The Sentence”, the new album from Florida-based metallers TRIVIUM, can be seen below. Due on October 20 via Roadrunner, the disc is available for pre-order at all DSPs, with all pre-orders receiving instant grat downloads of the album’s […]
- Youngsters Aren’t Too Sure About Avenged Sevenfold in Latest ‘Kids React’ Video
The folks over at “Kids React” are back at it, this time putting an all out metal assault on the ears of the ever impressionable youth with Avenged Sevenfold. Continue reading…
- 2017 Loudwire Music Awards Adds Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine, Sammy Hagar, Zakk Wylde + More
Dave Mustaine has joined the list of 2017 Loudwire Music Awards performers, Sammy Hagar will receive a special award, plus Zakk Wylde and a slew of presenters have been revealed. Continue reading…
- KISS Frontman PAUL STANLEY: ‘It’s Great To Be In A Band Where There’s No Tension’
KISS frontman Paul Stanley was interviewed on the September 5 edition of SEX PISTOLS guitarist Steve Jones’s radio show, “Jonesy’s Jukebox”. You can now watch the chat below. A couple of excerpts follow (transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET). On KISS’s continued popularity around the world: Stanley: “It’s phenomenal. It really is. It must have been about two […]
- Listen To New PRIMUS Song ‘The Scheme’
PRIMUS will release its ninth studio album, “The Desaturating Seven”, on September 29 via ATO Records. This is the band’s first studio collection of original material since 1995’s “Tales From The Punchbowl” with the classic PRIMUS lineup of Les Claypool (vocals, bass), Larry LaLonde (guitar) and Tim Alexander (drums). “The Desaturating Seven” is inspired by […]
- GRETA VAN FLEET’s ‘Highway Tune’ Claims #1 Spot At U.S. Active And Mainstream Rock Radio
“Highway Tune”, the debut single from GRETA VAN FLEET, one of the most buzzed-about new rock bands on the scene today, has just attained the No. 1 spot on the U.S. Active and Mainstream Rock radio charts, and No. 1 on the Canadian Active Rock radio chart. This milestone comes just as the band is […]
- BREAKING BENJAMIN Announces Fall 2017 Acoustic Tour
BREAKING BENJAMIN has announced a fall 2017 U.S. acoustic tour, kicking off September 29 in Boston. Presale starts today and continues tomorrow beginning at 10 a.m. local time. The dates are as follows: Sep. 29 – Boston, MA @ Paradise Lounge Sep. 30 – Hampton Beach, NH @ Hampton Beach Ballroom Oct. 02 – Montclair, […]
- Pearl Jam and Soundgarden’s Matt Cameron announces solo album ‘Cavedweller’
Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and Temple of the Dog drummer Matt Cameron has unveiled details a new solo album.
- Rhino Bucket frontman thinks AC/DC did right thing in ignoring his calls and getting Axl Rose
- Dave Grohl on Chris Cornell Suicide: ‘Every Time It Happens, The Same Feeling Comes Up’
The Foo FIghters frontman opens up on the death of his friend Chris Cornell. Continue reading…
- SLIPKNOT Releases ‘Vermilion’ Performance Clip From ‘Day Of The Gusano’ Documentary
A performance clip of the song “Vermilion”, taken from the new SLIPKNOT documentary “Day Of The Gusano”, can be seen below. Directed by SLIPKNOT’s own M. Shawn Crahan, a.k.a. Clown, “Day Of The Gusano” documents the Iowa band’s first-ever visit to Mexico in December 2015 and features exclusive interviews with SLIPKNOT’s members talking about the […]
- Watch AMON AMARTH’s Entire Moscow Concert
Fan-filmed video footage of AMON AMARTH’s entire September 5 concert at Yotaspace in Moscow, Russia can be seen below. AMON AMARTH is preparing to begin writing material for its eleventh studio album. The follow-up to 2016’s “Jomsviking” will mark the band’s first release with drummer Jocke Wallgren, who officially joined the group last September. Prior […]
- IRON MONKEY Releases Video For ‘9-13’ Title Track
The official video for “9-13”, a brand new song from the cult U.K. doom/sludge outfit IRON MONKEY, can be seen below. The track is the title cut of IRON MONKEY first new full-length in almost two decades, which will be released on October 20 via Relapse Records. After disbanding in 1999 due to the death […]
- Foo Fighters Reveal Justin Timberlake as Superstar Guest on New Album
Find out what led the pop star to guest on the band’s upcoming album. Continue reading…
- Dates for Suicide Silence’s 10th Anniversary The Cleansing Tour Officially Announced
Support will come from Winds of Plague, Slaughter to Prevail, and Prison. The post Dates for Suicide Silence’s 10th Anniversary The Cleansing Tour Officially Announced appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Here’s the Final Lineup of Maryland Deathfest XVI (2018)
Bloodbath, Satyricon, Mantar, Wormrot, My Dying Bride, Pig Destroyer, Helmet, Eyehategod, Misery Index and SO MANY MORE. The post Here’s the Final Lineup of Maryland Deathfest XVI (2018) appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Facebook in Talks with Major Labels to Buy Rights to Music Catalogues
Ever posted a personal video on Facebook with music in the background only to have it yanked by the copyright police just a few hours later? Yeah, it stinks, but they’re working on a fix. The post Facebook in Talks with Major Labels to Buy Rights to Music Catalogues appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Listen To New ARCH ENEMY Song ‘First Day In Hell’
“First Day In Hell”, a brand new song from ARCH ENEMY, can be streamed below. The track is taken from the band’s latest album, “Will To Power”, which will be released on September 8 via Century Media. Co-produced by guitarist and band leader Michael Amott and drummer Daniel Erlandsson, “Will To Power” was mixed and […]
- VANDENBERG’S MOONKINGS To Release ‘MK II’ Album In November
Four years after Adrian Vandenberg made a spectacular comeback with VANDENBERG’S MOONKINGS, the band returns with a sophomore album, simply titled “MK II”. Due on November 3 via the Mascot Label Group, the disc has all the qualities of the debut: once again the four-piece band manages to create a perfect mix of vintage seventies […]
- Kids Recreate Recording of Van Halen’s Debut Album in Just One Day
The first Van Halen album is already such an achievement, but a group of kids in California have kicked it up a notch by re-recording the disc in just one day! Continue reading…
- EXHUMED: ‘Lifeless’ Music Video
“Lifeless”, a brand new video from gore metal maniacs EXHUMED, can be seen below. The song is taken from the band’s new album, “Death Revenge”, which will be released on October 13 via Relapse. EXHUMED frontman Matt Harvey comments: “Following sequentially through the album’s track list, we are stoked to lay ‘Lifeless’ on you. ‘Defenders […]
- What Do You Guys Think of Architects? Here’s Their New Song, “Doomsday”
Listen to the band’s first new song since the death of guitarist Tom Searle. The post What Do You Guys Think of Architects? Here’s Their New Song, “Doomsday” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- DIMEBAG’s Girlfriend RITA HANEY: ‘He Was The Most Driven Person I’ve Ever Met And I’ve Ever Known’
Late PANTERA guitarist “Dimebag” Darrell Abbott’s longtime girlfriend Rita Haney was interviewed by Heavy New York at the Ride For Dime charity event and concert on August 26 at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, New Jersey. You can now listen to the chat below. Speaking about Dimebag’s evolution as a guitarist, Rita said: “It’s crazy. […]
- Legendary Drummer Brothers CARMINE And VINNY APPICE To Perform ‘Sinister’ Album At Three Special Shows
Legendary drummers and brothers Vinny and Carmine Appice have teamed up for a new project called APPICE. They are set to release their debut album, “Sinister”, on October 27 via SPV/Steamhammer. Before they do, however, they have announced three special live shows where the brothers will perform “Sinister” together. The three dates include appearances in […]
- LISTEN: U2 drop new song ‘You’re the Best Thing About Me’
U2 have premiered their new song ‘You’re the Best Thing About Me’ and its accompanying lyric video.
- ALMANAC Feat. Ex-RAGE Guitarist VICTOR SMOLSKI: First Trailer For ‘Kingslayer’ Album
ALMANAC, the band featuring former RAGE guitarist Victor Smolski, will release its sophomore album, “Kingslayer”, on November 24 via Nuclear Blast. The disc was recorded at HeyDay Studios in Wuppertal, Germany and once again features cover artwork by Hungarian artist Gyula Havancsák (ACCEPT, DESTRUCTION). The first trailer for “Kingslayer” can be seen below. “Kingslayer” track […]
- Slipknot Premiere “Vermilion” Live Video From Day of the Gusano, Announce Home Video Release
Don’t let this build up inside of you. The post Slipknot Premiere “Vermilion” Live Video From Day of the Gusano, Announce Home Video Release appeared first on MetalSucks.
- See the first photo of Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury in Queen biopic ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
The first official photo of actor Rami Malek portraying Freddie Mercury in the upcoming Queen biopic ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ has been released.
- Manowar are Apparently Not Fans of the Feminist Tribute Band Womanowar
Joey DeMaio issued the group a YouTube takedown notice. The post Manowar are Apparently Not Fans of the Feminist Tribute Band Womanowar appeared first on MetalSucks.