Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the 🤘 Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- KISS file trademark application for words ‘The End Of the Road’ suggesting one last final tour
- Video Premiere: BLACK LABEL SOCIETY’s ‘A Love Unreal’
“A Love Unreal”, the new video from BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, can be seen below. The song is taken from the band’s upcoming tenth full-length album, “Grimmest Hits”, which was released on January 19 via Entertainment One (eOne). The clip was directed by BLACK LABEL SOCIETY’s longtime collaborator Justin Reich. Regarding the songwriting process for “Grimmest […]
- Foreigner to release orchestral album of their biggest hits
Foreigner have announced a new double album featuring all their biggest hits recorded with a 58 -piece orchestra and a 60-piece choir.
- Bassist Bob Daisley thinks owed millions in royalties from Ozzy Osbourne’s two first solo albums
- Listen to Myles Kennedy’s Latest Solo Track “Devil on the Wall”
Your MetalSucks overlords shot a very fun video segment with […] The post Listen to Myles Kennedy’s Latest Solo Track “Devil on the Wall” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Video: ACCEPT Performs In Turku, Finland
Fan-filmed video footage of ACCEPT’s February 17 performance at Logomo in Turku, Finland can be seen below. ACCEPT guitarist Wolf Hoffmann told Brazil’s Heavy Talk that it’s “very important” for his band to continuously write new material. “We felt when we got back together with Mark [Tornillo, vocals] or we got a ‘rebirth’ about ten […]
- King Dude Drop Off Taake Tour Following Antifa Controversy
“The banner under which people enter a King Dude concert must be welcoming to all people of all walks of life, race, religion, gender etc.” says the King. The post King Dude Drop Off Taake Tour Following Antifa Controversy appeared first on MetalSucks.
- All That Remains’ Phil Labonte Speaks Out Against Gun Control
“Nurse! Get the microscopic! I can’t find this guy’s dick!!!” The post All That Remains’ Phil Labonte Speaks Out Against Gun Control appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Maynard James Keenan Working With Puscifer Too, Plus News on Queens of the Stone Age, Behemoth + More
Plus, see who joined Queens of the Stone Age on a classic cover, find out what Behemoth have in motion for their next album and more in Wire-to-Wire. Continue reading…
- DEF LEPPARD Drummer Joins TESLA On Stage During ‘Monsters Of Rock’ Cruise (Video)
DEF LEPPARD drummer Rick Allen joined TESLA on stage at this year’s Monsters Of Rock cruise to perform an acoustic version of the song “Little Suzi”. Fan-filmed video footage of the performance can be seen below (courtesy of Decibel Geek TV). TESLA singer Jeff Keith told Pollstar in a 2016 interview that the members of […]
- Video: Cannibal Corpse Perform “Stripped, Raped and Strangled” with the Black Dahlia Murder’s Trevor Strnad
All they know is that WE love to kill! The post Video: Cannibal Corpse Perform “Stripped, Raped and Strangled” with the Black Dahlia Murder’s Trevor Strnad appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page Explains How He Learned To Play Guitar
Led Zeppelin mastermind Jimmy Page spoke in an interview with AAA and explained how he learned to play guitar. He said: “I didn’t take lessons. I learned from a book called ‘Play in a Day.’ I learned from ‘Play in a Day’ and many years later I became a studio musician, and the way that […]
- Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe on Florida School Shooting: ‘No More Thoughts and Prayers, They Ain’t Working’
The singer joins the growing rallying cry for concrete action concerning gun legislation. Continue reading…
- The Temperance Movement on course to storm the album chart with ‘A Deeper Cut’
Winter’s End headliners The Temperance Movement look certain to secure their highest ever chart position this week.
- Hardest Metallica Songs On Rhythm Guitar
Youtuber and guitarist Karri Hanninen has shared a video on his Youtube channel and he shows hardest Metallica songs on rhythm guitar. Here’s the statement: “It was pretty tough to choose the songs and riffs for this video, hopefully I didn’t miss any obvious ones. These Metallica songs were insanely hard and it took me […]
- Rumor: KISS Plotting Farewell Tour
Do they no longer want to rock n’ roll all night and party every day? The post Rumor: KISS Plotting Farewell Tour appeared first on MetalSucks.
- The Ghost Inside Frontman Expresses Frustration He’s Not Able to Perform
It’s been almost two and a half years since the band’s tragic bus accident. The post The Ghost Inside Frontman Expresses Frustration He’s Not Able to Perform appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Actress Charlyne Yi Accuses Marilyn Manson of Sexual Harassment and Racism
Yeah that tracks. The post Actress Charlyne Yi Accuses Marilyn Manson of Sexual Harassment and Racism appeared first on MetalSucks.
- There’s Some Good Advice in the New Melvins Song
Shove the Sunshine State where the sun don’t shine. The post There’s Some Good Advice in the New Melvins Song appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Rapper Post Malone Covers Metallica’s “Nothing Else Matters” Live
American rapper Post Malone is huge fan of Metallica. In a one of the recent concerts of him, he performed cover of the Metallica classic “Nothing Else Matters”. You can watch the performance from below.
- American Rockstar Says That He Has The Same Problems As Chester Bennington
Papa Roach frontman Jacoby Shaddix spoke in an interview with Australia’s The Void and revealed his thoughts about death of Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington. He said: “I have struggled with a lot of the same demons, a lot of the same issues -as Chester Bennington-. I’m deeply saddened to know that it came to […]
- Howard Jones (Light the Torch, ex-Killswitch Engage) on The MetalSucks Podcast #226
We discuss his latest project Light The Torch (formerly known as Devil You Know) and their new album Revival, the project he has been working on with Peter Wichers (ex-Soilwork), his bucket list moment with Dee Snider, his take on Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s rumored fight in the MMA, his thoughts on touring as a solo […]
- LAMB OF GOD Frontman Urges Lawmakers To Pass Gun Control Legislation: Thoughts And Prayers ‘Ain’t Working’
LAMB OF GOD frontman Randy Blythe has called on lawmakers to enact stricter gun control in the wake of last week’s shooting at a Florida high school that left 14 students and three teachers dead. The attack in Parkland was the deadliest school shooting since the 2012 rampage that killed 26 people at Sandy Hook […]
- Liam Gallagher Reveals He’s on Foo Fighters Collaboration Wishlist
The former Oasis vocalist reveals that his friendship with the Foo Fighters has led to more than just a few festival invites. Continue reading…
- The Ghost Inside’s Jonathan Vigil: ‘Going to Shows Is Hard’
The vocalist discusses the emotional toll of going to shows and knowing he can’t be up onstage performing yet. Continue reading…
- Are KISS at ‘The End of the Road’?
It looks like KISS could be planning a live farewell to their fans.
- Periphery’s Misha Mansoor and Jake Bowen are Working on Music for Side Project Four Seconds Ago
An electronic/ambient side project from two of Periphery’s axemen. The post Periphery’s Misha Mansoor and Jake Bowen are Working on Music for Side Project Four Seconds Ago appeared first on MetalSucks.
- We’re Giving Away Tickets to Every Stop on the Melvins’ Upcoming North American Tour!
In celebration of their forthcoming new album Pinkus Abortion Technician. The post We’re Giving Away Tickets to Every Stop on the Melvins’ Upcoming North American Tour! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Singer Phil Lewis doubts Steve Riley’s version of L.A. Guns will exist in 2018
- Tool’s Adam Jones Reveals March Recording Start for New Album
The timeline for that long-awaited Tool album just got clearer. Continue reading…
- Maynard James Keenan is Also Working on New Puscifer Music
New Tool album? We don’t need no stinkin’ new Tool album! The post Maynard James Keenan is Also Working on New Puscifer Music appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Scott Ian Explains How He Feel About Axl Rose Singing For AC/DC
Speaking to Appetite for Distortion podcast, Anthrax guitarist Scott Ian explained that what he feel when he first heard AC/DC with Axl Rose. He said: “I’ll be completely honest: when I first heard that Axl was gonna do shows with AC/DC, I just wasn’t feeling it. I can’t tell you why other than maybe because I’m […]
- Watch “The Week in Metal with Whitney Moore” for February 19, 2018
James Hetfield is going to act in a movie, Marilyn Manson has an on-stage meltdown, and Attila has Twitter beef with Emmure. The post Watch “The Week in Metal with Whitney Moore” for February 19, 2018 appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Avatar’s Johannes Eckerstrom: ‘I Don’t Believe’ Next Album Will Be a Concept
Avatar’s singer spoke with Full Metal Jackie about ‘Avatar Country,’ how the band intends to keep themselves from treading the same musical paths and more. Continue reading…
- Stone Sour’s Corey Taylor: ‘I want to do a jazz album’
Corey Taylor says he wants to explore “four or five” different types of music including jazz.
- ALL THAT REMAINS Frontman Says Banning Semiautomatic Rifles Would Not Solve Problem Of Increasing Mass Shootings
ALL THAT REMAINS frontman Phil Labonte has weighed in on the gun control debate, less than a week after a shooting at a Florida high school left 14 students and three teachers dead. The attack in Parkland was the deadliest school shooting since the 2012 rampage that killed 26 people at Sandy Hook Elementary in […]
- Watch Nergal Teach Kids to Sing Back-Up for the New Behemoth Album
But is he free for babysitting gigs? The post Watch Nergal Teach Kids to Sing Back-Up for the New Behemoth Album appeared first on MetalSucks.
- FOREIGNER Announces First-Ever Orchestral Release Of Its Hits
“I Want To Know What Love Is”, “Cold As Ice”, “Waiting For A Girl Like You”, “Hot Blooded”, “Juke Box Hero”. FOREIGNER’s timeless anthems continue to rock the charts with 10 multi-platinum albums, 16 Top 30 hits and album sales now exceeding 75 million copies. For the first time ever, FOREIGNER will present all its […]
- Exclusive Track Premiere: Inferi’s “Behold the Bearer of Light,” Featuring Trevor Strnad of The Black Dahlia Murder
Mischievous in its maliciousness. The post Exclusive Track Premiere: Inferi’s “Behold the Bearer of Light,” Featuring Trevor Strnad of The Black Dahlia Murder appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Sparrow: The ’90s Industrial Revival Has Arrived!
Dust off your combat boots and chains… ’90s industrial is BACK. The post Sparrow: The ’90s Industrial Revival Has Arrived! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- L.A. GUNS’ PHIL LEWIS On Future Work With STEVE RILEY: ‘I Doubt It’
In a newly posted feature by music writer Joel Gausten, L.A. GUNS singer Phil Lewis discusses his reunion with guitarist/founding member Tracii Guns and shares his thoughts on the time when two separate versions of the band existed. An excerpt from the story appears below. Far from an overnight success, L.A. GUNS paid their dues […]
- Metal Mistresses: 5 Top Heavy Metal Lead Women of All Time
At the rise of heavy metal rock women hardly ever joined metal bands or released their own songs. This genre of music seemed quite odd to the masses which meant that any woman dressing up in dark and wild costumes and banging away to loud See Playlist & Show Notes
- PRESALE: Glenn Hughes announces Classic Deep Purple Live tour
The voice of Rock himself, Glenn Hughes, has lined up a nine-date UK tour for this October.
- TUOMAS HOLOPAINEN Says New Project AURI ‘Opened All The Floodgates When It Comes To Writing Songs For NIGHTWISH’
Finland’s Kaaos TV recently conducted an interview with the members of AURI, the project featuring NIGHTWISH mainman/keyboardist Tuomas Holopainen, his wife, popular Finnish singer Johanna Kurkela and NIGHTWISH multi-instrumentalist Troy Donockley. You can watch the entire chat below. A few excerpts follow (transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET). On the origins of AURI: Tuomas: “2011 was when the […]
- Frehley’s Comet classic line-up including Ace Frehley to appear at Indianapolis KISS Expo
- ANTHRAX Drummer Slams DONALD TRUMP For Using Florida School Massacre As Excuse To Attack FBI’s Russia Probe
ANTHRAX drummer Charlie Benante has slammed President Donald Trump for suggesting that the FBI was to blame for failing to stop the latest Florida mass shooting, because the agency was distracted by the Russia probe. “Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is […]
- Thrash Metal Legend Slams Donald Trump For Surprising Reason
According to report of Blabbermouth, Anthrax drummer Charlie Benante has slammed President Donald Trump for suggesting that the FBI was to blame for failing to stop the latest Florida mass shooting, because the agency was distracted by the Russia probe. Trump has shared a tweet as follows: “Very sad that the FBI missed all of […]
- L.A. Cobra nominated in three categories of South African Metal Music Awards
- Paul Stanley reportedly never liked “It’s My Life” song played by Gene Simmons Band yesterday