Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the ???? Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- Axl and Vince Debate: Will the New Pig Destroyer Album Be Good, Great, or Incredible?
The MS co-founders discuss the world-changing potential of the latest offering from PxDx. The post Axl and Vince Debate: Will the New Pig Destroyer Album Be Good, Great, or Incredible? appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Four more bands added to Steelhouse Festival 2018 line-up
Welsh rock institution Steelhouse Festival has added four new acts to the 2018 bill.
- WATCH: Foo Fighters perform Christmas medley on Saturday Night Live
Foo Fighters returned to Saturday Night Live over the weekend as the US show’s musical guests.
- Lamb of God Release Mysterious Burn the Priest Video
What the heck is this all about? The post Lamb of God Release Mysterious Burn the Priest Video appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Corey Taylor Contributed to Skid Row’s New EP
But what does Corey Taylor think of nose chains? The post Corey Taylor Contributed to Skid Row’s New EP appeared first on MetalSucks.
- JEFF LOOMIS Has ‘A Lot Of Musical Ideas’ He Hopes To Contribute To ARCH ENEMY
ARCH ENEMY guitarist Jeff Loomis says that he has a lot of musical ideas that he is hoping to contribute to the band in the future. Loomis, who was the main songwriter in his previous group, NEVERMORE, joined ARCH ENEMY in late 2014, but was not involved in the writing for the latter act’s latest […]
- PHILIP H. ANSELMO & THE ILLEGALS To Tour U.S. With KING PARROT in Spring 2018
PHILIP H. ANSELMO & THE ILLEGALS, the project led by the former PANTERA and current DOWN/SUPERJOINT frontman, will join forces with Housecore labelmates KING PARROT this spring for a U.S. live takeover. The trek will take place from mid-May to mid-June, with full routing details to be announced in the coming weeks. Anselmo said in […]
- Glenn Tipton Joins Judas Priest Onstage in New Jersey
He also joined the band for a record signing earlier in the day. Continue reading…
- JOHN BUSH Wants PAUL CROOK To Join Him On Hypothetical Solo Tour Celebrating His Era Of ANTHRAX
Former ANTHRAX and current ARMORED SAINT frontman John Bush was recently interviewed by Hablas ROCKas. You can now listen to the chat below. A couple of excerpts follow (transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET). On whether he is still open to the idea of embarking on a special tour during which he would perform material from his time […]
- Dino Cazares Says There’s “No News” with Fear Factory, But He’s Working on Seventeen Other Projects
Dino Dino Dino, I made you out of clay, and when you’re dry and ready, oh Dino I will play. The post Dino Cazares Says There’s “No News” with Fear Factory, But He’s Working on Seventeen Other Projects appeared first on MetalSucks.
- BEHEMOTH: Third Trailer For ‘Messe Noire’ DVD/Blu-Ray
The third trailer for “Messe Noire”, the forthcoming DVD/Blu-ray from Polish black/death overlords BEHEMOTH, is available below. The set will be released on April 13. Commented singer, guitarist and mainman Adam “Nergal” Darski: “‘Messe Noire’. Well, that is everything that the BEHEMOTH live magick represents, and we’re stoked that we have a true representation on […]
- SEPULTURA’s ANDREAS KISSER: It’s Great To See SLAYER Going Out ‘On Top’
SEPULTURA guitarist Andreas Kisser says that “it’s great” to see SLAYER going out “on top” with its upcoming “farewell” tour. Back in January, SLAYER, one of metal’s most popular and influential bands of the past four decades, announced its “final world tour” via a 30-second video. The group also confirmed that the first leg of […]
- ALICE COOPER Guitarist/Songwriter MICHAEL BRUCE’s ‘No More Mr. Nice Guy’ Biography Revised
Much to the excitement of ALICE COOPER group fans worldwide, Gonzo Multimedia will release Michael Bruce’s critically acclaimed biography “No More Mr. Nice Guy” revised. Also available is a limited edition signed by Michael Bruce. Written by ALICE COOPER group guitarist, keyboard player and main songwriter Michael Bruce, “No More Mr. Nice Guy” is an […]
- STEVEN TYLER: ‘Out On A Limb’ Documentary To Receive World Premiere At NASHVILLE FILM FESTIVAL
Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter, philanthropist, Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame inductee and iconic music legend Steven Tyler will take over Nashville starting Thursday, May 10, as Nashville mayor David Briley proclaims the day “Steven Tyler Day” in Music City. The honor will be bestowed upon Tyler prior to the world premiere of the new documentary […]
- 2018 Heavy Montreal Festival Breaks Down Daily Lineups
Which of your favorite bands is playing on what day? Find out here. Continue reading…
- James Hetfield Takes His Shirt Off For Surprising Reason
Metallica frontman James Hetfield has paid tribute to Iggy Pop on his 70th birthday. He said: “Hey, Iggy. Happy 70th birthday. You don’t look a day over 30. I’ve enjoyed immensely getting to know you over this year and have nothing but respect and love for you and what you’ve done for rebellious music. And […]
- Royal Blood concert thief who hid 53 phones in swimsuit jailed for three years
A “human deposit box” who stole 53 mobile phones at a Royal Blood gig in Birmingham has been locked up for three years.
- Klassik ’78 release ‘Side One & Side Two TV Commercial’
- Tiger Claws release “no frills home video” for song “Hot Shot”
- Dokken release video for new song “It’s Just Another Day” with classic line-up
- Pearl Jam invest in Amazonian reforestation to mitigate Brazilian tour carbon omissions
Pearl Jam are supporting a tropical forest restoration project to offset the carbon emissions created from their current tour in Brazil.
- Judas Priest’s Rob Halford reads Rock & Roll Hall of Fame rejection email
Rob Halford has shared the email he received from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame confirming Judas Priest didn’t make cut.
- Jizzy Pearl recalls Love/Hate’s road to a record deal back in the mid to late ’80s
- Adunbee – Hardwired (Metallica Guitar Cover)
Youtuber girl Adunbee playing Metallica’s “Hardwired”. Lyrics In the name of desperation In the name of wretched pain In the name of all creation Gone insane We’re so fucked Shit outta luck Hardwired to self-destruct Go On the way to paranoia On the crooked borderline On the way to great destroyer Doom design We’re so […]
- Kirk Hammett – Amazing “The Unforgiven” Solo
Metallica lead guitarist Kirk Hammett writing the guitar solo of “The Unforgiven”. The video from “A year and a half in the life of Metallica”
- Former L.A. GUNS Guitarist MICHAEL GRANT: ‘I Was Fired Out Of Nowhere’
Former L.A. GUNS guitarist Michael Grant says that he was “fired out of nowhere and given absolutely no reason” for his exit from the band. L.A. GUNS released a statement on March 7 saying that Grant was leaving the group “to pursue other interests, including his solo project, MICHAEL GRANT & THE ASSASSINS.” A short […]
- Metallica – Welcome Home (Sanitarium) – (Piano Cover)
Piano master Vkgoeswild playing Metallica classic “Welcome Home Sanitarium” live. Lyrics Welcome to where time stands still No one leaves and no one will Moon is full, never seems to change Just labeled mentally deranged Dream the same thing every night I see our freedom in my sight No locked doors, no windows barred No […]
- Ron Keel to release ‘Metal Cowboy: Reloaded’ via EMP Outlaw / EMP Label Group on April 6th
- Ones To Watch: The Pearl Harts
The 25th band to step into the spotlight in our weekly Ones To Watch feature are London-based two-piece The Pearl Harts.
- Five Finger Death Punch Guitarist Reveals What Fans Should Expect From New Album
Five Finger Death Punch’s new album Five Finger Death Punch will be released on May 18. The guitarist of the band, Zoltan Bathory spoke in an interview with WRIF and have told fans about what to expect from their next album. He said: “You pick any band – let’s say Iron Maiden. Iron Maiden has […]
- New STONE TEMPLE PILOTS Singer Won’t Use Megaphone In Live Show
New STONE TEMPLE PILOTS vocalist Jeff Gutt said in an interview with Detroit News that one of late STP singer Scott Weiland’s signature stage props — a megaphone — will not find its way into Gutt’s act. According to The Pulse Of Radio, Gutt explained that the megaphone was “sacred” with Weiland, adding, “There’s nothing […]
- Man Playing Guitar And Baby Singing Metallica
This baby will be “THE CHOSEN ONE” to change the future
- Dokken’s Classic Lineup Reveals ‘It’s Just Another Day,’ First New Video in Over 20 Years
Take a look and listen at the classic lineup of the band’s first new music in over 20 years. Continue reading…
- Them Evils Unleash Swagger-Filled New Song ‘Got Me Rockin” – Exclusive Song Premiere
With a new EP due in May, Them Evils unleash their raucous new single ‘Got Me Rockin’.’ Continue reading…
- Serj Tankian Joins Prophets of Rage to Honor Chris Cornell With ‘Like a Stone’ in Auckland
See them perform ‘Like a Stone’ in Auckland, New Zealand. Continue reading…
- Metallica – War Pigs / Iron Man (James Hetfield Playing Drums)
Metallica playing Black Sabbath classics War Pigs and Iron Man at Albany NY USA in 1992. James Hetfield on drums. Lyrics Generals gathered in their masses Just like witches at black masses Evil minds that plot destruction Sorcerers of death’s construction In the fields the bodies burning As the war machine keeps turning Death and […]
- FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH Guitarist On ‘And Justice For None’ Album: ‘This Record Has Three Or Four Of The Biggest Songs We Ever Wrote’
Meltdown of Detroit’s WRIF radio station recently conducted an interview with FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH guitarist Zoltan Bathory. You can listen to the chat via the widget below. A few excerpts follow (transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET). On the delay in getting FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH’s new album, “And Justice For None”, released after being embroiled in […]
- TRIVIUM Bassist: ‘I Feel Pretty Good About What I Say On Social Media’
Kaaos TV conducted an interview with bassist Paolo Gregoletto of Florida metallers TRIVIUM prior to the band’s March 19 performance in Helsinki. You can now watch the chat below. Speaking about the fact that the Internet gives us the opportunity to be whoever we want to be, say whatever we want to say and listen […]
- Ex-MANOWAR Guitarist ROSS THE BOSS: Listen To ‘This Is Vengeance’ Song From ‘By Blood Sworn’ Album
“This Is Vengeance”, a brand new song from former MANOWAR guitarist Ross “The Boss” Friedman, can be streamed below. Friedman’s stature in the history of hard rock and heavy metal has been well-solidified for decades by this point — with a resume including some of the most influential and hardest-hitting bands of all-time, particularly both […]
- Watch EYES SET TO KILL Perform Cover Version Of THE CRANBERRIES’ ‘Zombie’ In Paris, France
Fan-filmed video footage of EYES SET TO KILL performing a cover version of THE CRANBERRIES’ “Zombie” on March 18 at Backstage O’Sullivan in Paris, France can be seen below. EYES SET TO KILL is continuing to tour in support of its self-titled album, which came out last month via Century Media. The follow-up to 2013’s […]
- Linkin Park’s Music for Relief Fund Joins Entertainment Industry Foundation
Linkin Park’s Music for Relief fund, which began in 2004, has announced it is becoming the official crisis relief program of Entertainment Industry Foundation. Continue reading…
- Ex-THE STOOGES Guitarist JAMES WILLIAMSON Announces THE PINK HEARTS
A 2010 inductee into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame as a member of THE STOOGES, James Williamson is now set to make his most stylistically diverse musical statement to date with his new group, JAMES WILLIAMSON & THE PINK HEARTS. Fronted by Los Angeles-based vocalists Frank Meyer (THE STREETWALKIN’ CHEETAHS) and Petra Haden […]
- Michael Schenker announces new retrospective ‘A Decade of the Mad Axeman’
German guitar hero Michael Schenker has unveiled details of a new retrospective collection.
- The Dead Daisies complete ‘amazing’ new album & announce April 2018 tour
The Dead Daisies have announced a UK tour to celebrate completing their new studio album.
- New Band Featuring Members of Strapping Young Lad, the Devin Townsend Project, and Threat Signal: Name + Logo Revealed
Hint: it’s not a real word. The post New Band Featuring Members of Strapping Young Lad, the Devin Townsend Project, and Threat Signal: Name + Logo Revealed appeared first on MetalSucks.
- We’re Giving Away Tickets to Every Stop on Primus and Mastodon’s Upcoming North American Tour!
Get ready for the most delightfully bonkers tour of the […] The post We’re Giving Away Tickets to Every Stop on Primus and Mastodon’s Upcoming North American Tour! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- LINKIN PARK’s MUSIC FOR RELIEF Charity Joins Forces With ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY FOUNDATION
According to Billboard, LINKIN PARK’s charitable Music For Relief organization will become the official crisis relief program of the Entertainment Industry Foundation. “My bandmates and I founded Music For Relief in the spirit of collaboration; recognizing that we could do more in partnership with others,” LINKIN PARK’s Brad Delson told Billboard in a statement. “Joining […]
- DOKKEN’s Classic Lineup Releases Video For First New Song In More Than 20 Years, ‘ It’s Just Another Day’
The official video for “It’s Just Another Day”, a brand new song from the classic lineup of DOKKEN — Don Dokken (vocals), George Lynch (guitar), Jeff Pilson (bass) and Mick Brown (drums) — can be seen below. The clip was filmed in January with director Jamie Brown, who has previously worked with LYNCH MOB and […]
- ACT OF DEFIANCE’s CHRIS BRODERICK On ‘Old Scars, New Wounds’ Album: ‘You Can Hear Our Individuality In Different Songs’
“Robb’s MetalWorks” recently conducted an interview with former MEGADETH and current ACT OF DEFIANCE guitarist Chris Broderick. You can now watch the chat below. Speaking about the more collaborative songwriting process on ACT OF DEFIANCE’s sophomore album, “Old Scars, New Wounds”, compared to that on 2015’s “Birth And The Burial”, Broderick said: “You can hear […]