Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the 🤘 Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- Greta Van Fleet Rock ‘Last Call With Carson Daly,’ Plus News on Jamey Jasta + Dee Snider, Thrice + More
See Greta Van Fleet’s performances from ‘Last Call With Carson Daly,’ get news on Jamey Jasta and Dee Snider’s collaboration and learn about Thrice’s tour. Continue reading…
- MEGADETH’s DAVE MUSTAINE To Launch Show On GIMME RADIO
Dave Mustaine, the Grammy Award-winning guitarist, lead singer, songwriter and founder of legendary band MEGADETH, is joining San Francisco-based startup Gimme Radio, the world’s only 24/7, all-metal streaming radio station as DJ and host of “The Dave Mustaine Show”. His first show will air at noon PT / 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 9, […]
- Stream Acid Witch’s Third Full-Length, Evil Sound Screamers!
It’s every bit the sample-laden, keyboard-heavy spookfest you’ve come to want and expect from these guys The post Stream Acid Witch’s Third Full-Length, Evil Sound Screamers! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- 23 Years Ago: Megadeth Release ‘Youthanasia’
Megadeth released ‘Youthanasia’ on Nov. 1, 1994, an album that saw the band move away from their thrash tendencies and lean on hook-laden songs with stomping rhythms. Take a look back at the record here. Continue reading…
- 6 Years Ago: Lou Reed and Metallica Perplexed the Music World With ‘Lulu’
On Nov. 1, 2011, Lou Reed and Metallica released their perplexing collaboration, ‘Lulu.’ Continue reading…
- Deftones Members Discuss Around the Fur in Revolver Magazine’s New “Game Changers” Series
A close-up look at one of the most influential metal albums of the ’90s. The post Deftones Members Discuss Around the Fur in Revolver Magazine’s New “Game Changers” Series appeared first on MetalSucks.
- BEHEMOTH Frontman Questioned By Polish Authorities For Allegedly Disrespecting National Coat Of Arms
BEHEMOTH frontman Adam “Nergal” Darski has been brought in for questioning by Polish authorities for allegedly disrespecting one of the country’s national symbols. According to the guitarist/vocalist, the band’s “The Republic Of The Unfaithful” t-shirt design is said to be insulting to the national coat of arms of Poland, a stylized white eagle with a […]
- Listen to the powerful new Bruce Springsteen song ‘Freedom Cadence’
Bruce Springsteen’s new song ‘Freedom Cadence’ from the soundtrack to upcoming movie Thank You for Your Service has appeared online.
- VANDENBERG’S MOONKINGS: ‘What Doesn’t Kill You’ Video Released
“What Doesn’t Kill You”, the new video from VANDENBERG’S MOONKINGS, can be seen below. The song is taken from the band’s sophomore album, simply titled “MK II”, which will be released on November 3 via the Mascot Label Group. “What Doesn’t Kill You” is a call to action; combining a hypnotic melody, soaring chorus and […]
- LAST IN LINE Is Working On ‘Fourteen Ideas’ For Sophomore Album
LAST IN LINE singer Andrew Freeman as confirmed to Tigman of the Q103 radio station in Albany, New York that the band has commenced work on the follow-up to its acclaimed 2016 debut album, “Heavy Crown”. “We’re in the process of recording a new record,” he said (hear audio below). “We have about six songs […]
- KISS Release New Mobile Adventure Game ‘KISS Rock City’
Go on a new rock odyssey with KISS, in their newly released mobile game. Continue reading…
- Toontrack releases Death Metal MIDI pack by Dave McGraw of Cattle Decapitation
A collection of drum grooves and fills performed by Cattle Decapitation drummer Dave McGraw, necessary for any metal recording enthusiast. The post Toontrack releases Death Metal MIDI pack by Dave McGraw of Cattle Decapitation appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Dave Grohl Jams Metallica / ‘Frozen’ Mashup With Kristen Bell; Foo Fighters Rock With Alice Cooper on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
Dave Grohl seriously made the most of his one-night stand as ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ guest host. Continue reading…
- DRAGONFORCE’s HERMAN LI Is Working On His First Guitar Instructional Video
DRAGONFORCE guitarist Herman Li has revealed to Metal Shock Finland that he is working on his first guitar instructional video. “It’s not gonna be the same that you’ve seen out there,” he said. “The reason I’m doing it is because I think everyone has approached a bunch of subjects except these ones that I think […]
- The Veer Union, ‘Epic’ (Faith No More Cover) – Exclusive Lyric Video Premiere
The Veer Union have covered Faith No More’s classic, ‘Epic’ for their new ‘Decade’ disc. Continue reading…
- Metallica Play the Hometown of Black Sabbath, Lead “War Pigs” Crowd Singalong
One metal great covers another. The post Metallica Play the Hometown of Black Sabbath, Lead “War Pigs” Crowd Singalong appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Members of Mastodon, Lacuna Coil, Killswitch Engage and More Get Into the Halloween Spirit
See some of the best Halloween costumes worn by well-known metal musicians. The post Members of Mastodon, Lacuna Coil, Killswitch Engage and More Get Into the Halloween Spirit appeared first on MetalSucks.
- 50 Most Important Metal Bands in the 21st Century
Metal bands both old and new are welcome here. Continue reading…
- Gwar Bring Bloody Halloween Bash to New York City With Ghoul, Doyle + US Bastards [Photos + Recap]
There’s no better way to spend Halloween than with GWAR, along with Ghoul, Doyle and US Bastards. See our recap and photos here. Continue reading…
- Behemoth are in the Studio!
New music is coming. The post Behemoth are in the Studio! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Shawn ‘Clown’ Crahan: Slipknot Have ‘Seven or Eight’ Songs Written for New Album
Slipknot have shied away from touring in 2017, but it’s not like they haven’t been busy even with Corey Taylor focusing on Stone Sour. Continue reading…
- Michael Sweet in disbelief at negative comments about Stryper and himself
- Through Fire Unleash Dark ‘Where You Lie’ Video, Plus News on Toadies, Kid Rock + More
Watch Through Fire’s new video, as well as clips from Toadies, Converge and Big Dumb Face, plus get news on Kid Rock’s tour in Wire-to-Wire. Continue reading…
- The Faceless Premiere New Song “Digging the Grave”
They’ve got it made. The post The Faceless Premiere New Song “Digging the Grave” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- New KISS Digital Mobile Game Developed By SPROING
Leading game developer Sproing has announced the release of new mobile game KISS Rock City, available to download for free from the App Store and from Google Play worldwide. The game was developed in close collaboration with KISS, the hottest rock ‘n’ roll band in the world, and Epic Rights, KISS’s exclusive global licensing agent. […]
- Behemoth’s Nergal Summoned by Polish Prosecutors for ‘Republic of the Unfaithful Shirt’
Behemoth are once again facing pressure from the Polish government over a creative entity. Continue reading…
- 31 Years Ago: Kreator Push the Limits of Thrash With ‘Pleasure to Kill’
On Nov. 1, 1986, Kreator released ‘Pleasure to Kill,’ one of the most all out aural assaults ever unleashed in heavy metal. Continue reading…
- Operation: Mindcrime release new song “Wake Me Up”
- Good Lord, Operation Mindcrime’s New Song is TERRIBLE (Geoff Tate, ex-Queensryche)
It sounds like a bad pre-production demo. The post Good Lord, Operation Mindcrime’s New Song is TERRIBLE (Geoff Tate, ex-Queensryche) appeared first on MetalSucks.
- GENE HOGLAN Talks About ‘Blast Beats’ In New Trailer For Art Collection
On November 16, drum legend Gene Hoglan will unveil his fine-art debut collection. Completed with art team SceneFour, the release is a pioneering effort in the new medium of crafting visual art through drum performance. In the clip below, shot during the production of his art collection, Gene discusses his performance style and provides an […]
- Vandenberg’s Moonkings release video for new song “What Doesn’t Kill You”
- Evanescence’s Amy Lee Awarded $1 Million in Lawsuit, Will Pay Toward Legal Fees
The Evanescence singer racked up close to the same amount in attorney fees over a battle with her former management company. Continue reading…
- PAPA ROACH Guitarist On Fans Filming Concerts On Their Smartphones: ‘It’s Kind Of Annoying To Me’
PAPA ROACH guitarist Jerry Horton has slammed fans who film concerts with phone cameras, saying that he finds the practice “annoying.” One of the most pronounced changes at concerts in recent years has been people who record performances on their cell phone. Most music fans — and a fair share of artists — have a […]
- GWAR Covers Maroon 5’s ‘Harder to Breathe’ for ‘The Howard Stern Show’
Hear the hilarious cover from the group’s recent appearance on the show. Continue reading…
- Watch Dave Grohl and Kristen Bell Jam Disney’s “Frozen” and Metallica’s “Enter Sandman” on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Late night gets metal. The post Watch Dave Grohl and Kristen Bell Jam Disney’s “Frozen” and Metallica’s “Enter Sandman” on Jimmy Kimmel Live! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Brent Hinds, Tom Morello, Butcher Babies + More Show Off Halloween Costumes
See a number of top rock and metal stars and what they wore for Halloween. Continue reading…
- Monster Truck to headline Friday night at Planet Rockstock 2017
We’re proud to announce that Canadian rock juggernauts Monster Truck will headline the Friday night at Planet Rockstock 2017!
- Behemoth Once Again in Trouble with Polish Legal Authorities, This Time Over a Merch Design
Allegedly, the design is disrespectful of the coat of arms of Poland. The post Behemoth Once Again in Trouble with Polish Legal Authorities, This Time Over a Merch Design appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Completely Unreadable Band Logo of the Week: Win a Grab Bag of Metal Goodies!
Seems appropriate for Halloween. The post Completely Unreadable Band Logo of the Week: Win a Grab Bag of Metal Goodies! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- WATCH: Metallica cover Runnin’ With The Devil in tribute to ‘Pasadena boys’ Van Halen
Metallica played a brief cover of Van Halen’s ‘Runnin’ With The Devil’ at their gargantuan show at the Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena on Saturday night (29th July).
- Playlist: xXx Fanzine 1983-88 Author Mike Gitter’s 25 Quintessential ’80s Hardcore Songs
Featuring Minor Threat, G.I.S.M., Negative Approach, Youth of Today, Dag Nasty, Die Kreuzen and more. The post Playlist: xXx Fanzine 1983-88 Author Mike Gitter’s 25 Quintessential ’80s Hardcore Songs appeared first on MetalSucks.
- NIKKI SIXX Doesn’t Hang Out With Any Of His Former MÖTLEY CRÜE Bandmates: ‘We Weren’t The Best Of Friends’
Nikki Sixx says that he hasn’t hung out with any of his MÖTLEY CRÜE bandmates since the group played its final concert two years ago. In 2015, MÖTLEY CRÜE completed “The Final Tour”, closing the book on the band’s iconic career after performing a total of 164 shows in 72 markets, grossing over $100 million. […]
- Watain Unleash Incendiary New Song ‘Nuclear Alchemy’ Off 2018 Album ‘Trident Wolf Eclipse’
Watain fan the flames of Hell in a new video off their forthcoming sixth studio album. Continue reading…
- Watain Debut New Song “Nuclear Alchemy”
Now THIS is how you celebrate Halloween. The post Watain Debut New Song “Nuclear Alchemy” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Watch KING DIAMOND’s Performance Of ‘Halloween’ From Upcoming DVD
KING DIAMOND’s November 2015 concerts in Philadelphia and Detroit during the “Abigail In Concert 2015” tour were filmed for the band’s forthcoming DVD. The massive, multi-camera shoot was directed by Denise Korycki, who has previously worked with CANNIBAL CORPSE and KILLSWITCH ENGAGE). A performance clip of the song “Halloween”, taken from the Philadelphia shoot, can […]
- Listen To New JOE SATRIANI Song ‘Thunder High On The Mountain’ Feat. GLENN HUGHES, CHAD SMITH
“Thunder High On The Mountain”, a brand new song from world-renowned guitar virtuoso Joe Satriani, can be streamed below. The track is taken from his sixteenth solo album, “What Happens Next”, which will be released on January 12, 2018 via Sony/Legacy Recordings. The new, instrumentally electrifying album features a power trio of legendary status; Satriani […]
- Devin Townsend is Planning Four New Albums
Yes, the $10 million symphony about dicks and vaginas is one of them. The post Devin Townsend is Planning Four New Albums appeared first on MetalSucks.
- SHINING To Release ‘X – Varg Utan Flock’ Album In January; New Song ‘Gyllene Portarnas Bro’ Streaming
Swedish “suicidal black metal” band SHINING will release its new album, “X – Varg Utan Flock”, on January 5 via Season Of Mist. The artwork for the disc was created by Kevin Rolly and can be viewed below. “X – Varg Utan Flock” track listing: 01. Svart Ostoppbar Eld (7:11) 02. Gyllene Portarnas Bro (6:39) […]
- Slipknot Have “Seven or Eight” New Songs Completed
STOP THE PRESSES!!! BIG NEWS!!! The post Slipknot Have “Seven or Eight” New Songs Completed appeared first on MetalSucks.