Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the 🤘 Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- Cosmic Crypt – MAMMOTH GRINDER
The ever-prolific Chris Ulsh is arguably best known as the drummer, and occasional guitarist, of en vogue thrashers POWER TRIP. However, the journeyman musician has peddled his wares of metal and punk via the blasting grind of HATRED SURGE, the snot-nosed filth of IMPALERS and with the Swedish death fanatics that makeup MAMMOTH GRINDER. The […]
- Affäire release cover of The Beatles’ “I Saw Her Standing There” for streaming
- Drama Queen release self-titled debut album
- Affäire release cover of The Beatles’ “I Saw Her Standing There” for streaming
- SEPULTURA’s ANDREAS KISSER Has ‘Many Songs’ Written For Possible New Solo Album
SEPULTURA guitarist Andreas Kisser says that he has “many songs” written for a possible second solo album but that he simply doesn’t have the time to work on the follow-up to “Hubris I & II”. A two-disc set, “Hubris I & II” was released in June 2009 via Holland’s Mascot Records and was nominated in […]
- Deadline to release second studio album ‘Nothing Beside Remains’ on April 16th
- The Best Metal Bands by State, Mushroomhead Loses Members, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Also includes Judas Priest, Ministry, Tool, and more. The post The Best Metal Bands by State, Mushroomhead Loses Members, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Ragdolls release debut album ‘Old Habits Die Hard’ 30 years after first forming
- Late MEGADETH Drummer NICK MENZA To Be Celebrated At Hollywood Event
On Sunday, April 22, late MEGADETH drummer Nick Menza will be celebrated by his family, friends and colleagues in a night of musical remembrance of his vast and varied musical history at Lucky Strike Live in Hollywood, California. Mostly known to the public at large for his work with the Dave Mustaine-fronted band, Nick also […]
- A Perfect Circle Premiere New Music Video For “Disillusioned”
A Perfect Circle has shared a new music video for their new song “Disillusioned”. The track is taken from the band’s fourth album, “Eat The Elephant”. New album will be released on April 20 via BMG. You can listen the new song from below. “Eat The Elephant”Track Listing 01. Eat The Elephant 02. Disillusioned 03. […]
- RICHIE FAULKNER: If JUDAS PRIEST Is Not Inducted Into The ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME, What Is The Credibility Of It?
Richie Faulkner says that the credibility of the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame should be questioned if JUDAS PRIEST doesn’t eventually get the honor of being inducted. Even though artists are eligible for the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame 25 years after the release of their first album or single, iconic hard rock […]
- Here Are The Best Metal Bands From Each State In The U.S.
Kerrang Magazine has shared an interesting graphic illustration that shows best metal band from every state in the United States of America. You can check it from below. Alabama: Maylene and The Sons Of Disaster Alaska: 36 Crazyfists Arizona: Flotsam & Jetsam Arkansas: Pallbearer California: Metallica Colorado: Cephalic Carnage Connecticut: Fates Warning Delaware: Scorched Florida: […]
- PEARL JAM Releases New Song ‘Can’t Deny Me’ To Fan-Club Members
PEARL JAM has released a new song called “Can’t Deny Me” to members of its official Ten Club fan club. The track may or may not contain references to President Donald Trump, with lines like “You may be rich but you can’t deny me / Got nothing but the will to survive” and “The country […]
- MÖTLEY CRÜE: ‘The Dirt’ Movie Crew Member Electrocuted On Set
According to TMZ, a crew member working on the film adaptation of MÖTLEY CRÜE’s biography, “The Dirt – Confessions Of The World’s Most Notorious Rock Band”, was rushed to the hospital after being electrocuted during production. The incident happened Saturday morning in New Orleans where the film is shooting. The tabloid site reports that the […]
- James Hetfield – Mama Said (Acoustic Live)
Metallica frontman James Hetfield acoustic performance “Mama Said.” Metallica – “Mama Said” Mama, she has taught me well Told me when I’s young Son, your life’s an open book Don’t close it ‘fore it’s done The brightest flame burns quickest That’s what I heard her say A son’s heart’s owed to mother But I must […]
- BUTCHER BABIES: ‘We’re Used To Being Criticized’
Metal Wani’s Fernando Bonenfant conducted an interview with BUTCHER BABIES frontwomen Heidi Shepherd and Carla Harvey before the band’s March 4 concert at at Dome in London, England. You can now watch the chat below. Asked how they deal with the so-called “keyboard warriors” who type things on the Internet they would never say to […]
- Metallica – The Making of Nothing Else Matters
The Making of Metallicas Nothing Else Matters taken from the ‘A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica’ video. Lyrics So close, no matter how far Couldn’t be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it […]
- Swedish Punk Rock Legends NO FUN AT ALL To Release ‘Grit’ Album In April
Swedish punk rock legends NO FUN AT ALL will release their comeback album, “Grit”, on April 13 via Bird Attack Records. The official video for lead single “Spirit” — the band’s first new material since 2009 — can be seen below. Having formed in 1991, NO FUN AT ALL quickly became one of the torchbearers […]
- STONE TEMPLE PILOTS Joined By JOE PERRY, JOHNNY DEPP At Pasadena Concert (Video)
STONE TEMPLE PILOTS were joined by actor Johnny Depp and Joe Perry (AEROSMITH) on stage during their March 8 concert at The Rose in Pasadena, California. Depp came up at the end of the STP set for “Down”, the first single from the band’s fourth album, 1999’s “No. 4”, before Perry made an appearance for […]
- VOLBEAT To Enter Studio Before End Of 2018
Danish/American rock ‘n’ rollers VOLBEAT are planning to enter studio before the end of the year to begin recording their seventh album for a tentative 2019 release. The follow-up to “Seal The Deal & Let’s Boogie” will mark the band’s first full-length effort to feature bassist Kaspar Boye Larsen, who joined VOLBEAT too late to […]
- James Hetfield – Until It Sleeps (Acoustic Live)
James Hetfield (of Metallica) performing an acoustic version of “Until It Sleeps” live at the Fillmore in San Francisco California for UCSF Pediatric Cancer Benefit “Acoustic-4-A-Cause” on Thursday May 15, 2014. Until It Sleeps Lyric Where do I take this pain of mine I run, but it stays right my side So tear me open, […]
- Rage Against the Machine Blast Right-Wing Brit: ‘Pissweasel’
Perhaps, Nigel Farage should have thought twice before naming his podcast after a Rage song. Continue reading…
- Metallica – Halo On Fire (Official Music Video)
From the album “Hardwired…To Self-Destruct” available everywhere on November 18. Direction and Cinematography by Herring & Herring Lyrics Obey, obey Come won’t you stay Sincere, sincere All ends in tears Endure, endure Thoughts most in cure Concede, concede But both shall we bleed Oh, halo on fire The midnight knows it well Fast, is desire […]
- SEPTEMBER 6-7-8 … Rocktember VI announces Queensryche, Stryper, Y&T, Winger, Kix, Lynch Mob, Vain and Tuff
SEPTEMBER 6-7-8 Rocktember VI announces Queensryche, Stryper, Y&T, Winger, Kix, Lynch Mob, Vain and Tuff HINCKLEY, Minnesota — Rocktember VI has announced it’s annual fall music festival for September 6th, 7th and 8th 2018. The event in its sixth year, is held each fall at the Grand Casino in Hinckley Minnesota. The festival has previously […]
- FOREIGNER Bassist JEFF PILSON: ‘I Don’t See Us Doing A Full Album Of New Material’
During a recent appearance on the “Rock Talk With Mitch Lafon” podcast, FOREIGNER bassist Jeff Pilson discussed the group’s recent performances with original vocalist Lou Gramm. “It was a wonderful celebration of FOREIGNER music,” Pilson said (hear audio below). “Everybody was in a great state; everyone had a great attitude. It was very idyllic. Lou […]
- Chester Bennington Saw Jeff Gutt’s First Private Stone Temple Pilots Audition
It turns out the two singers were friends since 2001. Continue reading…
- QUIET RIOT Guitarist ‘Loves’ The Fact That Artists Are ‘Banning Cell Phones At Shows’
QUIET RIOT guitarist Alex Grossi says that he “loves” the fact that several major artists have banned cell phones at concerts, explaning that he wants to see people “appreciating what’s in front of them, not living through their phones.” During his tour this summer, Jack White will require concert attendees to put their cell phones […]
- WATCH: Alter Bridge’s Myles Kennedy premieres ‘Year of the Tiger’ video
Alter Bridge singer Myles Kennedy has shared the video for the title track to his debut solo album ‘Year of the Tiger’.
- THE AMORETTES: ‘Everything I Learned I Learned From Rock N’ Roll’ Video
“Everything I Learned I Learned From Rock N’ Roll”, the new video from the Scottish all-female hard rock trio THE AMORETTES, can be seen below. The track was written by THE AMORETTES guitarist/vocalist Gill Montgomery and BLACK STAR RIDERS frontman Ricky Warwick and the clip was was produced by Sitcom Soldiers. “Everything I Learned I […]
- Mushroomhead Guitarist Tommy Church Follows Singer Jeffrey Nothing Out the Door
Something is clearly amiss in Mushroomheadland. The post Mushroomhead Guitarist Tommy Church Follows Singer Jeffrey Nothing Out the Door appeared first on MetalSucks.
- James Hetfield – Would? (Alice In Chains Live)
Metallica frontman James Hetfield joins Alice In Chains on stage in 2006 and they performed Would?. Would Lyrics Know me broken by my master Teach thee on child of love hereafter Into the flood again Same old trip it was back then So I made a big mistake Try to see it once my way […]
- Meshuggah Showed the Djent Bands the Meaning of Brutal With ‘obZen’
The album is about human nature. ‘I think we’re evil, for sure,’ says vocalist Jens Kidman. Continue reading…
- LEAVES’ EYES: Part Two Of Documentary About ‘Sign Of The Dragonhead’ Album
The second part of a new video documentary “featuring “tons of footage and information” about LEAVES’ EYES new album, “Sign Of The Dragonhead”, can be seen below. Released on January 12 via AFM Records, the disc was produced by Alexander Krull at Mastersound Studio and it features cover artwork by Stefan Heilemann (LINDEMANN, EPICA, KAMELOT). […]
- 3/4 Vinnie Vincent Invasion reunion with Bobby Rock performing with Mark Slaughter and Dana Strum
- Black Panther Gets Officially Licensed Black Sabbath and Pantera Parody T-Shirts
Wait… PANTERA Pantera? Uhh… The post <em>Black Panther</em> Gets Officially Licensed Black Sabbath and Pantera Parody T-Shirts appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler opens Janie’s House refuge for abused girls
Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler has opened a refuge for sexually and physically abused girls in Atlanta.
- DAVID ELLEFSON Is ‘Fortunate’ And ‘Honored’ To Work With DAVE MUSTAINE
In a brand new interview with All That Shreds, MEGADETH bassist David Ellefson spoke about his working relationship with the band’s leader, Dave Mustaine. “Dave is very focused and knows exactly what he wants,” Ellefson said. “That is indeed an admirable thing about Dave. You’ll be in the room with him, because a thought or […]
- Kerrang! Says These Are the Best Metal Bands from Each State in the U.S.
Except for Hawaii. The post Kerrang! Says These Are the Best Metal Bands from Each State in the U.S. appeared first on MetalSucks.
- AVENGED SEVENFOLD Guitarist On GLENN TIPTON’s Retirement From Touring: ‘It’s Really, Really Sad’
AVENGED SEVENFOLD guitarist Synyster Gates was recently interviewed by Meltdown of Detroit’s WRIF radio station. You can now listen to the chat using the audio player below. Asked for his thoughts about JUDAS PRIEST guitarist Glenn Tipton, who recently announced that he was retiring from the road due to his battle with Parkinson’s disease, Gates […]
- PHILIP ANSELMO Is ‘Chilling Out’ After Undergoing Latest Back Surgery
Philip Anselmo says that he is “still kind of chilling out” after undergoing back surgery at the end of January — the latest in a line of corrective procedures designed to helped him deal with the damage to his back, neck, and knees sustained over two decades of touring. “[I have] good days, bad days, […]
- Laurence Jones announces new album ‘The Truth’ and 2018 tour dates
Fast rising British blues rock virtuoso Laurence Jones has unveiled details of his new studio album ‘The Truth’ and an accompanying tour.
- New Jimi Hendrix album announced featuring 10 previously unreleased songs
A new Jimi Hendrix record boasting 13 studio recordings made between 1968 and 1970 will be released next spring.
- Judas Priest release video for new track “Spectre”
- There’s No Option But to Listen to Napalm Death’s ‘Call That an Option?’
This song was taken from the ‘Smear Campaign’ sessions back in 2006. Continue reading…
- Black Sabbath and Pantera Themed ‘Black Panther’ Shirts Available
In addition to the big stories we covered today, Wire-to-Wire provides you with some of the other key rock and metal news items from March 9, 2018: – So you’re a Black Panther fan and a metalhead… Continue reading…
- Axl Rose Calls Apple CEO Tim Cook “the Donald Trump of the Music Industry”
But why? The post Axl Rose Calls Apple CEO Tim Cook “the Donald Trump of the Music Industry” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- WATCH: Magnum share hard-hitting lyric video for new single ‘Without Love’
Magnum have premiered the lyric video for their powerful new song ‘Without Love’.
- CHASTAIN Singer LEATHER LEONE: ‘Lost At Midnite’ Lyric Video
LEATHER, the solo band of CHASTAIN singer Leather Leone, will release its new album, “II”, on March 21 in Japan via Rubicon Music and on April 13 in the U.S. through Divebomb Records and in Europe through High Roller Records. The vinyl version of the album will be made available on June 29 via High […]
- Jason Newsted on Vocals: Metallica – Creeping Death (Live)
Metallica performing Creeping Death live with Jason Newsted on vocals. Lyrics Slaves Hebrews born to serve, to the pharaoh Heed To his every word, live in fear Faith Of the unknown one, the deliverer Wait Something must be done, four hundred years So let it be written So let it be done I’m sent here […]