Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the 🤘 Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- Watch Guns N’ Roses Perform ‘Shadow of Your Love’ for First Time in Three Decades
Appearing on the band’s upcoming expanded edition of ‘Appetite for Destruction,’ it’s the first time the song has been performed live in more than 30 years. Continue reading…
- JUDAS PRIEST Performs ‘Rising From Ruins’ Live For First Time, Brings Back ‘Night Comes Down’ (Video)
British heavy metal legends JUDAS PRIEST performed their new song “Rising From Ruins” live for the first time last night (Tuesday, June 5) at the Spektrum in Oslo, Norway at the opening concert of their European tour. They also played the classic track “Night Comes Down” — which originally appeared on the “Defenders Of The […]
- Code Orange’s Jami Morgan on Next Album, Working With WWE’s Triple H + Making Music That ‘Hurts’
We talked with Code Orange drummer / vocalist Jami Morgan about making music that “hurts” along with the band’s plans for a new album and their monumental 2017. Continue reading…
- Oops, Craft Did it “Again”
This song is great, but it’s also unintentionally hilarious. The post Oops, Craft Did it “Again” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Nothing Go Full ’90s Grunge Retro on New Single “Zero Day”
The grunge-revivalists have returned. The post Nothing Go Full ’90s Grunge Retro on New Single “Zero Day” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Protest the Hero Cancel Tour Dates Due to Rody Walker’s Vocal Issues
The recording sessions for their next album have been delayed too. The post Protest the Hero Cancel Tour Dates Due to Rody Walker’s Vocal Issues appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Pink Floyd announce Record Store Day 2018 release
To mark Record Store Day next month, Pink Floyd are releasing a Mono remaster of their debut album ‘The Piper at the Gates of Dawn’.
- Metal Cooking Show “Eaten Back to Life” Episode 3: Morbid Angel Hair Pasta
Learn how to make Morbid Angel Hair Pasta, a spicy variation of the classic Italian pasta dish inspired by the deep, dark sounds of Morbid Angel. The post Metal Cooking Show “Eaten Back to Life” Episode 3: Morbid Angel Hair Pasta appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Completely Unreadable Band Logo of the Week: Win a Grab Bag of Metal Goodies!
Like, why even bother HAVING a name? The post Completely Unreadable Band Logo of the Week: Win a Grab Bag of Metal Goodies! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- The Roots of Progressive Metal in 11 Albums
From Jethro Tull to Rush and beyond, here are the albums that led to the prog-metal movement. Continue reading…
- Trivium Announce Fall 2018 Tour Dates with Avatar and Light the Torch
Trivium are firing on all cylinders right now. The post Trivium Announce Fall 2018 Tour Dates with Avatar and Light the Torch appeared first on MetalSucks.
- WATCH: Shinedown announce new album ‘Attention Attention’ & unleash ‘Devil’ video
Shinedown have unveiled full details of their eagerly-anticipated sixth studio album ‘Attention Attention’.
- John Fogerty to perform Creedence Clearwater Revival’s greatest hits at rare UK show
Creedence Clearwater Revival lynchpin John Fogerty has announced a very special headline show for this autumn.
- Dave Mustaine Explains The Unheard Details Behind His Friendship With James Hetfield
Megadeth frontman and former Metallica guitarist, Dave Mustaine spoke in an interview with Metal Hammer and revealed unheard detail about his friendship with James Hetfield when he is in Metallica. He said: “Being really really upset with Chris Poland and [producer] Jason Jones for blowing half of our recording budget before the session even started, and […]
- Protest the Hero Bow Out of Touring, Studio Work Over Rody Walker Vocal Issues
Singer Rody Walker’s vocal issues have caused the band to halt all activity. Continue reading…
- Power Trip Unveil Ferocious New Song ‘Hornet’s Nest’
If you dug ‘Nightmare Logic,’ which we named the Best Metal Album of 2017, you’re guaranteed to like “Hornet’s Nest.” Continue reading…
- Queen + Adam Lambert announce massive Glasgow show
Having already announced a trio of London shows, Queen + Adam Lambert have lined up a massive outdoor Glasgow show for this summer.
- Black Sabbath’s Tony Iommi to talk about his life and times at Whitley Bay Film Festival
Heavy metal torchbearer Tony Iommi will make a guest appearance at the annual Whitley Bay Film Festival this summer.
- Ones To Watch: Iconic Eye
The 35th band to take the centre stage in our weekly Ones To Watch showcase of the finest fast-rising talent are Wolverhampton melodic rockers Iconic Eye.
- If I Were A Carpenter: Gear Factor Takes On the Deftones
We can’t promise you’ll be as awesome of a guitarist as Stephen Carpenter, but this gear is a good starting point. Continue reading…
- SEPULTURA Returns To Japan After 17 Years: Video Recap
Behind-the-scenes footage from SEPULTURA’s May 23 concert in Tokyo can be seen below. The show marked the band’s first appearance in Japan in 17 years. SEPULTURA’s latest album, “Machine Messiah”, was released in January 2017 via Nuclear Blast. The disc was recorded at Fascination Street Studios in Örebro, Sweden with Swedish producer Jens Bogren. The […]
- Download Festival 2018 stage times revealed
Download Festival organisers have revealed the stage times for this weekend’s rock and metal extravaganza.
- BLACK SABBATH’s TONY IOMMI To Appear At WHITLEY BAY FILM FESTIVAL
Tony Iommi, BLACK SABBATH’s acclaimed lead guitarist, will be the guest at a screening of the band’s landmark documentary “The End Of The End” on August 19 at the U.K.’s Whitley Bay Film Festival. The movie’s celebrated director Dick Carruthers will also be a guest. The rock music weekend takes place at The Exchange in […]
- Trivium Plot Fall 2018 North American Tour With Avatar + Light the Torch
The support for ‘The Sin and the Sentence’ continues as Trivium have lined up another North American tour leg. Continue reading…
- Maverick guitarist Ryan Balfour states older bands like KISS and Bon Jovi destroying hard rock scene
- The Sword Swing Out for Fourth ‘Used Future’ Tour Leg
See where they’re playing and catch their most recent video as well. Continue reading…
- GODSMACK’s SULLY ERNA On ‘When Legends Rise’: ‘We Really Feel This Is Probably The Best Record We’ve Written Since Our First Album’
Mindy Novotny of Milwaukee FM radio station 102.9 The Hog recently conducted an interview with GODSMACK frontman Sully Erna. You can listen to the entire chat via the SoundCloud widget below. A few excerpts follow (transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET). On the band’s new “When Legends Rise” studio album: Sully: “It’s an expansion from what we’ve done […]
- Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl Pranks Swedish Crowd With Fake Stage Fall
The Foo Fighters frontman knows how to make an entrance. Continue reading…
- Enuff Z’Nuff Still Alive, Release New Song
A band so lame, I can’t even think of a decent joke to put here. The post Enuff Z’Nuff Still Alive, Release New Song appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Halestorm announce September 2018 UK tour
Pennsylvanian hard rockers Halestorm have lined up seven UK shows for later this year.
- Livesay sign with RFL Records and to release compilation album with new track in fall 2018
- The Death Metal Turtleneck is Real
Would you wear one? Continue reading…
- GHOST’s TOBIAS FORGE On His Former Bandmates: ‘I Couldn’t Make Them Happy, Whichever Way I Chose To Go’
GHOST leader Tobias Forge says that his legal battle with several of the group’s ex-members was “a culmination of years, years, of complaints and ungratefulness” on the part of his former bandmates. Back in April 2017, Forge was sued by four ex-members of the Swedish act who accused Forge of cheating them out of their […]
- Metallica’s James Hetfield Dedicate “Sad But True” To 12-Year-Old Fan
Metallica‘s James Hetfield dedicated the band’s performance of “Sad But True” to a young 12-year-old fan in attendance at the band’s set June 04th
- Esquire Just Showed You How to Wear a Band Shirt like a Fragile Douche with Too Much Money
#adulting The post <em>Esquire</em> Just Showed You How to Wear a Band Shirt like a Fragile Douche with Too Much Money appeared first on MetalSucks.
- KEN mode Announce New Album, Debut First Single
This is how pain should feel. The post KEN mode Announce New Album, Debut First Single appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Kissin’ Dynamite release new song “Ecstasy” featuring Anna Brunner
- SEVENDUST Vocalist On New Deal With RISE RECORDS: ‘It’s Like A New Fire Up Under The Band After All These Years’
SEVENDUST vocalist Lajon Witherspoon says that after the band parted ways with longtime label TVT Records, the courting process from other record companies “was like having a whole bunch of girlfriends all of the sudden that liked you.” SEVENDUST eventually landed with Rise Records, who, according to Witherspoon, has given the band such a strong […]
- SEETHER Releases Video For Acoustic Version Of ‘Against The Wall’
SEETHER’s video for an acoustic version of the song “Against The Wall” can be seen below. SEETHER is continuing to tour in support of its seventh full-length studio album, titled “Poison The Parish”, which was released in May 2017. The first release via frontman Shaun Morgan’s new label imprint Canine Riot Records was recorded at […]
- Dave Grohl: Mean
“Oh shit, not again!” The post Dave Grohl: Mean appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Enjoying Music on Karaoke Machines That Fit Into Your Budget
Karaoke offers singers the chance to be their own singing […] The post Enjoying Music on Karaoke Machines That Fit Into Your Budget appeared first on MetalSucks.
- SKID ROW Guitarist Once Again Rules Out SEBASTIAN BACH Reunion: ‘I Don’t Want To Be Traveling Around With People I Can’t Stand’
France’s Loud TV conducted an interview with SKID ROW guitarist Dave “Snake” Sabo and bassist Rachel Bolan at a recent stop on the band’s European tour. You can watch the entire chat below. A few excerpts follow (transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET). On the band’s forthcoming studio album, tentatively due in 2019: Rachel: “The last ten years, […]
- ROB HALFORD Has ‘Talked About Collaborative Opportunities’ With BEHEMOTH’s NERGAL, GHOST’s TOBIAS FORGE
JUDAS PRIEST singer Rob Halford has told the Phoenix New Times that fans can see more collaborations in the future, following his recent involvements with IN THIS MOMENT, BABYMETAL and FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH. “Nergal [from BEHEMOTH] and I are possibly doing a collaboration,” Halford said. “I was in the dressing room with Tobias [Forge] […]
- Slipknot’s Corey Taylor Spoke About Their Upcoming Album
Slipknot singer Corey Taylor spoke in an interview with Full Metal Jackie and revealed his thoughts about their upcoming album. He said: “Well, it’s been a heavy couple of years for me personally. So I’m working out some things, personally for myself, which has been great. I’ve been able to grab ahold of some of […]
- AC/DC to release ‘Back In Black’ on cassette
AC/DC’s seminal album ‘Back In Black’ is being released on cassette for Record Store Day.
- Billy Morris and The Sunset Strip to release debut album ‘Holdin’ All The Aces’ on August 24th
- Seether Strip Down With Acoustic Video for ‘Against the Wall’
Take a peek inside the studio as Seether deliver a more intimate version of their recent song. Continue reading…
- Ralph Santolla to Be Taken off Life Support
He is only 48-years-old. The post Ralph Santolla to Be Taken off Life Support appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Tremonti Cover Metallica’s “Welcome Home (Sanitarium)” on Hello Kitty Guitars
You have never heard the Metallica classic quite this way before. The post Tremonti Cover Metallica’s “Welcome Home (Sanitarium)” on Hello Kitty Guitars appeared first on MetalSucks.