- Triple-Shot of songs bands were famously too wasted to play live
- The Cover Song of the Week of a 400-year-old original… from 1972
- Which generation will finally put it right?!
- Who got so smashed on stage they couldn’t play?
- New Phil Collen of Def Leppard, Crossbone Skully, Black Sulfur, Metalite, and re-discovered TAZ!
- Rock Queen of the Week is Emma Bensing of Metalite
- Hits, Deep Cuts, and Rare Hair From Babylon A.D., Black Sulfur, Blame My Youth, Bon Jovi, Buckcherry, Crossbone Skully, Danger Danger, Def Leppard, Disturbed, Great White, Guns N’ Roses, Hellyeah, L.A. Guns, Metalite, Metallica, Poison, Rainbow, Ratt, Roger Waters, Skid Row, TAZ, Thin Lizzy, Van Halen
- Videos of those wasted performances Pariah talked about in the Triple-Shot:
- Slash forgets “Welcome to the Jungle” guitar intro, 1991:
- Slash almost nude on stage, 1991:
- CC Devile (Poison) plays wrong song at 1991 MTV Video Music Awards:
- David Lee Roth (Van Halen) wasted on stage at 1983 Rock Day Festival:
Part 1: Part 2:
No talk, just the tunes. Exclusive content for Hard, Heavy & Hair Heroes (Patreon patrons)
Own the hits and deep cuts you hear on Hard, Heavy & Hair! Click the iTunes/Apple Music or Amazon Digital Music icons to the left of each song.
The Triple-Shot Game
Cover Song of the Week
Beds by Audionautix.