On this week’s show:
- New music by Devilstrip, Red Sun Rising, and more
- After 28 years on the shelf, an 80s hair metal band’s second album is finally released
- A Kix song on the radio that isn’t “Cold Blood”
- A Cover Song of the Week that Paul McCartney wasn’t good enough for
- A song that inspired Pantera’s Dimebag Darryl to get a tattoo and create a drink
- Record Store Day
- Rex Manning Day explained
- Indie & Unsigned with Ottawa rockers Scarecrowz
Learn about Record Store Day, which stores are participating, and see the list of exclusive Record Store Day deals at the official website.
Own the hits and deep cuts you hear on Hard, Heavy & Hair! Click the iTunes/Apple Music or Amazon Digital Music icons to the left of each song.