Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- Brian May Announces A New Queen Project Related To Technology That No One Uses These Days
Brian May, the lead guitarist of the one and only Queen, shared a post on his official Instagram page about ‘Live Around The World’ album, with Queen and their current lead singer, Adam Lambert, and talked about limited edition cassettes which will be out soon. Queen + Adam Lambert called off their summer tour due to pandemic, […]
- JOHN BUSH On FRANKIE BANALI’s Battle With Pancreatic Cancer: ‘Nobody Needs To Go Out That Way’
ARMORED SAINT singer John Bush has reflected on the passing of QUIET RIOT drummer Frankie Banali. Banali, who joined QUIET RIOT in 1982 and played on its breakthrough album, 1983’s “Metal Health”, the first heavy metal LP to top Billboard’s album chart, died in August after a 16-month battle with pancreatic cancer. Speaking to RadioactiveMike […]
- TRIXTER Drummer Defends Himself Against Criticism From Bandmates
TRIXTER drummer Mark “Gus” Scott has defended himself against harsh comments made by his bandmates, insisting that he is only “concerned” about what is best for the TRIXTER brand. Both TRIXTER guitarist Steve Brown and bassist P.J. Farley have been critical of Scott in recent interviews, with Steve saying that the drummer is on “the […]
- Dave Mustaine Admits That He Should’ve Been Fired From Metallica and Megadeth
The ex-guitarist of Metallica and the current frontman of Megadeth, Dave Mustaine has looked back on his past addiction issues and talked about the need to be honest with himself while admitting he thinks he should’ve been fired from both Metallica and Megadeth at that time. During his latest appearance on SiriusXM, Mustaine has explained one […]
- DONNY HILLIER, Vocalist Of CLIFF BURTON’s Pre-METALLICA Band TRAUMA, Dies
TRAUMA vocalist Donny Hillier passed away on Monday (September 28) following a brief battle with an unspecified illness. The San Francisco Bay Area musician’s death was confirmed by his bandmates via social media. They wrote: “It is with immeasurable sadness that TRAUMA shares the news that our brother Donny Hillier passed away yesterday September 28, […]
- ROB HALFORD On Music-Streaming Payouts: ‘There Needs To Be A Universal Agreement That Is Fair For Everyone’
In a new interview with Max Alt Rock magazine, JUDAS PRIEST singer Rob Halford was asked for his take on modern radio, streaming and the current state of the music industry. He responded: “It’s still the Wild West. “I was approached several months ago to put together a video that was going to be utilized […]
- Nightwish + Amorphis Fire Booking Agent John Finberg
John Finberg has been accused of sexual assault, harassment, racism, bullying and ripping off bands. Continue reading…
- Nikki Sixx Was Warned By His Wife About The Recent Photo He Posted On Instagram
Nikki Sixx, the co-founder and bassist of Mötley Crüe, has given an update from his highly natural and wild lifestyle with his family while admitting his wife, Courtney Sixx, has warned him after his recent post with their little daughter Ruby. As you may know, the Sixx family has moved to a new home and […]
- Did AC/DC Ad Outside Angus Young’s School Reveal New Album Title?
The power is rising. Continue reading…
- Matt Heafy Surprises UPS Driver With Guitar on ‘Drew Barrymore’
Something positive and wholesome for your 2020! Continue reading…
- Slipknot’s Corey Taylor Says ‘This Cheeto Can’t Lead’ And This Creates The Chaos In United States
In an interview with WFPK radio station, Slipknot and Stone Sour frontman Corey Taylor revealed why he avoided using political themes in his solo album, ‘CMFT,’ yet didn’t hesitate to criticize President Trump and his leadership abilities. As you may recall, the talented lead singer of Slipknot and Stone Sour, Corey Taylor has been working on […]
- Slash Mourns Metallica Bassist Cliff Burton, But Guns N’ Roses Fans Target Something Odd
Guns N’ Roses’ legendary guitarist Slash paid his tribute to Metallica’s late bass guitarist Cliff Burton by sharing an onstage photo of Cliff via his official Instagram account. For over months, Slash has been sharing photos and drawings of naked women on social media continuously and some of the fans have been criticizing this behavior […]
- The Common Point Of Tom Morello And Tool Guitarist Adam Jones Was Revealed By Tom On Instagram
Tom Morello, singer, songwriter, best known for his tenure with Rage Against the Machine, shared a post on his official Instagram page with Adam Jones, the guitarist of Tool, and reminded the fans their high school band named The Electric Sheep with a throwback picture. As you might remember, Adam Jones, a four-time Grammy Award-winning musician, […]
- Fear Factory’s Cazares: I Didn’t Want Burton C. Bell to Leave
The guitarist discusses the exit of the band's singer. Continue reading…
- Ace Frehley Stuns KISS Fans By Revealing A Fact About Paul Stanley And Gene Simmons
Ace Frehley, the original lead guitarist, occasional lead vocalist, and co-founding member of KISS talked about ‘the bag’ story and how Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley chose not to party, and live alcohol and drug-free, during an interview on ‘Talkin’ Rock With Meltdown.’ Ace Frehley, opened about KISS’ days back in the early to mid-70s, his […]
- TRIVIUM’s MATT HEAFY Honors Local Hero On ‘The Drew Barrymore Show’
Gibson brought Matt Heafy of the rock band TRIVIUM and “The Drew Barrymore Show” together to gift a guitar to community hero, UPS driver Hector Velasco. Hector received a Gibson Les Paul classic guitar in ebony, similar to the one owned and played by Heafy, the frontman of his favorite metal band. Velasco appeared on […]
- Linkin Park to Finally Release Long-Awaited ‘Pictureboard’ Song
One of the most sought after and discussed songs by Linkin Park fans will finally be released after 20 years. Continue reading…
- Ron Keel describes Steve Riley who played on Keel’s ‘The Right To Rock’ as “always driven to succeed”
Ron . The post Ron Keel describes Steve Riley who played on Keel’s ‘The Right To Rock’ as “always driven to succeed” appeared first on Sleaze Roxx.
- Tommy Lee Says ‘Here’s The Endless Love’ While Penning Heartmelting Letter About His Sons
Tommy Lee, the founding member and long-term drummer of Mötley Crüe, shared a heartwarming and emotional message on his official Instagram page with a picture of himself alongside his two beloved sons. Tommy Lee was married to Pamela Anderson, a famous Playboy Playmate, just four days after meeting her on February 19, 1995. The couple […]
- The Red Opera RPG Will Be Based on Metal Band DiAmorte’s Album
The post <em>The Red Opera</em> RPG Will Be Based on Metal Band DiAmorte’s Album appeared first on MetalSucks.
- SIX FEET UNDER Releases Video For New Single ‘Blood Of The Zombie’
On October 2, death metal veterans SIX FEET UNDER will release their 17th full-length album, “Nightmares Of The Decomposed”, via Metal Blade Records. The official Reino Aedmäe-animated music video for the disc’s third single, “Blood Of The Zombie” can be seen below. Vocalist Chris Barnes comments: “Working again after 25 years writing an album with […]
- May You Be Held – SUMAC
The gradual progression of Boston post-metal giants ISIS from competent NEUROSIS clones with potential to an ambitiously heady prog-metal machine was one of the more enthralling musical developments of the new millennium’s first decade. Band members have continued to pursue musical endeavors since that band’s 2010 dissolution, with the most satisfying of the splinter projects […]
- Listen: Judas Priest’s Rob Halford Reads From His Autobiography
The post Listen: Judas Priest’s Rob Halford Reads From His Autobiography appeared first on MetalSucks.
- It Seems Like Alice Cooper Doesn’t Care What Dee Snider Says About Him
Alice Cooper, the heavy metal icon and talented actor, has taken Instagram to show his appreciation over a fan art and displayed how indifferent he is to the recent remarks of Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider on social media. One of the most outspoken musicians in the community, Dee Snider, has been tweeting about his […]
- L.A. Guns featuring Steve Riley and Kelly Nickels to release new album ‘Renegades’ on November 13th
L.A. . The post L.A. Guns featuring Steve Riley and Kelly Nickels to release new album ‘Renegades’ on November 13th appeared first on Sleaze Roxx.
- Gene Simmons Says ‘What An Idiot’ Watching A Naked Man On High Drugs
KISS legend Gene Simmons revealed his reaction to one of the weirdest news in 2020 by sharing a new post on his official Twitter account and made everybody laugh with his statement. According to the news of Daily Mail, a naked man was recorded in the forest by the hidden camera, which is located in […]
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Flea Has A Huge Claim About His Basketball Knowledge
On Twitter, Red Hot Chili Peppers‘ iconic bass guitarist and diehard Lakers fan, Flea, posted a tweet claiming he would have been the greatest NBA analyst of all time. As you might know, Red Hot Chili Peppers‘ bassist Flea is a huge fan of basketball and his all-time favorite team is Los Angeles Lakers. He […]
- Mariah Carey Had a Secret Alt-Rock Project in the ’90s
The post Mariah Carey Had a Secret Alt-Rock Project in the ’90s appeared first on MetalSucks.
- DAVE MUSTAINE On Upcoming MEGADETH Album: ‘We’re In The Process Of Doing Guitar Solos Right Now’
MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine spoke to Q104.3 New York’s “Out Of The Box With Jonathan Clarke” about the progress of the recording sessions for the band’s follow-up to 2016’s “Dystopia” album. He said (see video below): “We’re in the process of doing guitar solos right now. Kiko Loureiro [guitar] is at the studio with me, […]
- Six Feet Under Release New Song and Video, “Blood of the Zombie”
The post Six Feet Under Release New Song and Video, “Blood of the Zombie” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Dino Cazares Says Burton “Needs to Really Tell the Truth”
The post Dino Cazares Says Burton “Needs to Really Tell the Truth” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Would RON ‘BUMBLEFOOT’ THAL Play With GUNS N’ ROSES Again? He Responds
In a new interview with nine-year-old Jam Man, former GUNS N’ ROSES guitarist Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal was asked if he would ever play with the Axl Rose-fronted outfit again. He responded (see video below): “I think that they’ve gone their way, and I’ve gone my way. We had eight wonderful years together. And that’s that.” […]
- Surviving Soundgarden Members ‘Aren’t Over and Done With’
They still 'embrace' playing together. Continue reading…
- Metallica Donate $250,000 to West Coast Wildfire Relief and Recovery Charities
The post Metallica Donate $250,000 to West Coast Wildfire Relief and Recovery Charities appeared first on MetalSucks.
- 11 Years Ago: Alice in Chains Release ‘Black Gives Way to Blue’
The band's second act started in a big way. Continue reading…
- ANTHRAX’s SCOTT IAN: ‘If You Like Any Type Of Rock And Roll, Then AC/DC Is Going To Move You’
While new photos of AC/DC “unintentionally” surfaced on the band’s homepage, along with the band’s online teasers “powering up,” confirming longstanding reports that all of the major players have regrouped for a new release, fans remain impatiently frothing for more. To keep that spark alive, season two, episode four of “AC/DC Beyond The Thunder” podcast […]
- SULLY ERNA Doesn’t Think GODSMACK Will Play Any Live Shows Before Early 2022
In a brand new interview with “Offstage With DWP”, GODSMACK frontman Sully Erna spoke about how he has been spending his coronavirus downtime. He said: “I haven’t done any [shows] since last November when we ended the ‘When Legends Rise’ record cycle. But for me, life really hasn’t changed much, because in order to write […]
- Here’s Freddie Mercury’s Favorite Portrait Among The Thousands Of Them
An Instagram fan page, dedicated to the Queen legend Freddie Mercury, has revealed the favorite portrait of Mercury himself, in which he posed in such a decent manner with what was known to be the snooker outfit in 1986. The 54k followed fan account of Freddie Mercury has come up with a little-known fact about […]
- Manifest – AMARANTHE
For reasons unknown, it always comes as a huge surprise that AMARANTHE are as monstrously heavy as they (always) are. Admittedly, you have to enthusiastically subscribe to the notion of heavy metal as an upbeat artform to truly embrace what the Swedes have been doing over the last decade, but while it doesn’t take a […]
- Ted Nugent Confesses That He’s Happy Being An Uncivilized Person
Ted Nugent, singer, songwriter, guitarist, and political activist, recently shared an article, in Hook&Bareel, named ‘I Am A Primitive Man’ unveiling his experience in the wild increased happiness and quality in his life. Ted Nugent grew up in a military family; his father was a career army sergeant. Nugent himself never served in the military […]
- The Ocean’s Robin Staps Plays His Favorite Riffs
From '90s rage to 2020 metallic rock. Continue reading…
- JOHN DOLMAYAN Says SERJ TANKIAN Doesn’t Speak For All Four Members Of SYSTEM OF A DOWN
John Dolmayan has expressed in more detail his reasons for voicing his controversial political views that are ideologically opposed to those of SYSTEM OF A DOWN’s lead singer, Serj Tankian. The drummer, who has praised Donald Trump in recent months and has accused Democrats of “demonizing” the president and “blaming him for everything under the […]
- Michael Sweet reveals that he has written for the most part 95% of every Stryper album
Michael . The post Michael Sweet reveals that he has written for the most part 95% of every Stryper album appeared first on Sleaze Roxx.
- Chris Cornell’s Widow Vicky Says ‘You Stole My Heart’ While Celebrating ‘Happy Son’s Day’ On Social Media
The late Soundgarden icon Chris Cornell’s widow and also the co-founder of Chris & Vicky Cornell Foundation, Vicky Cornell, has posted a couple of new media on her official Instagram account and showed her admiration to her lovely son Christopher in a sincere way. As you will check out the video below, his lovely son […]
- Black Sabbath Are Getting Two Album-Themed Dr. Martens Boots
So, it's not just fairies who wears boots anymore, huh? Continue reading…
- Rush Frontman Geddy Lee Says ‘Please Help Us’ Talking About A Desperate Situation
Rush’s iconic frontman Geddy Lee took to his official Instagram account to make a new announcement and called out to the fans for a good reason. In the caption, Geddy mentioned that there are lots of people who are suffering due to the coronavirus outbreak like healthcare workers, restaurant staff, and many more. To help […]
- MÖTLEY CRÜE’s NIKKI SIXX On Moving To Wyoming: ‘I Felt It Was A Better Place To Raise My Daughter’
MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx spoke to Marci Wiser of the 95.5 KLOS radio station about his recent move to Wyoming. For the past few months, Nikki has been posting photos on Instagram from the least populous U.S. state, where he has relocated with his wife Courtney and their one-year-old daughter Ruby. “We were [recently […]
- Bill Kelliher Stars in Third Episode of Mastodon’s Cooking Show
The post Bill Kelliher Stars in Third Episode of Mastodon’s Cooking Show appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Metallica Donating $250K to Aid in West Coast Fire Fight
Over 6.6 million acres have been burned and the fight continues. Continue reading…