Today’s Digest of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands News and Reviews from PariahRocks.com
- 13 Rock + Metal Curses, Myths + Legends — Explained
Selling souls, white lighters, full blood transplants, government conspiracies and more. Continue reading…
- Babymetal Release Sorta-New Song and Video, “BxMxC”
The post Babymetal Release Sorta-New Song and Video, “BxMxC” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Queen’s Brian May And Adam Lambert Reveal Their Top 3 Cities Based On Restaurants
Brian May, the co-founder and lead guitarist of Queen, and the current lead singer of the band, Adam Lambert, have answered the question of OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder and unveiled their 3 top favorite cities based on the restaurants that they know. As you know, Queen + Adam Lambert has released their brand new album, ‘Live […]
- Killer Be Killed Crush With Redemptive New Song ‘Dream Gone Bad’
Crank up the second single from the 'Reluctant Hero' album. Continue reading…
- Van Halen Song Sales Spiked Over 6,000% Following Eddie’s Death
The post Van Halen Song Sales Spiked Over 6,000% Following Eddie’s Death appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Greta Van Fleet release video for new single “My Way, Soon”
Greta . The post Greta Van Fleet release video for new single “My Way, Soon” appeared first on Sleaze Roxx.
- David Lee Roth Shattered Fans’ Heart With Sharing A Rare Frame With Eddie Van Halen
Van Halen’s iconic frontman David Lee Roth shared a tribute to his dear friend and bandmate Eddie Van Halen by posting another rare photo on Twitter and moved fans to tears. In 1972, Eddie and Alex Van Halen formed their band, Genesis, along with the bass player Mark Stone. Later that year, David Lee Roth […]
- Meshuggah’s Next Album is Mostly Written
The post Meshuggah’s Next Album is Mostly Written appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Halestorm’s Lzzy Hale Recalls Her Teenager Years And Reveals Music Genres She Obsessed
Lzzy Hale, the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of Halestorm, opened up about the music she listened to as she grows up and her parents’ influence on her music taste during an interview with The Paltrocast. As you might remember two years ago, Lzzy Hale shared a post on her official Facebook page celebrating her […]
- Dee Snider Recalls The Time He First Heard Eruption From Van Halen
Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider posted a tweet to pay tribute to the late guitar legend, Eddie Van Halen, by remembering the very first time he listened to Van Halen’s ‘Eruption‘ on the radio. As you may know, Van Halen’s co-founder and renowned lead guitarist Eddie Van Halen has sadly passed away on October 6, […]
- Gene Simmons Daughter Sophie Puts Her Beauty On Display But It’s Not The Photo Fans Want To See
KISS legend Gene Simmons’ daughter and talented model/singer, Sophie Simmons, took to her official Instagram account to share a new post and excited her followers with her beauty. For almost a month, Sophie didn’t share any pictures of herself on social media, and the fans were wondering what she was doing in these tough times. […]
- BABYMETAL Releases Music Video For ‘BxMxC’
Japanese pop-metal band BABYMETAL has released a music video for the song “BxMxC”. The track originally only appeared on the Japanese version of the band’s third studio album, “Metal Galaxy”, which was released in October 2019 via earMUSIC/Edel. The follow-up to 2016’s “Metal Resistance” is based on the concept of “The Odyssey Of Metal Galaxy”. […]
- KISS’ Paul Stanley Unveils The Person Who He’s Inspired By For Some Time
The rhythm guitarist and co-lead vocalist of KISS, Paul Stanley has taken Twitter to praise a federal prosecutor who was diagnosed with ALS in his 30s while admitting he’s been pretty inspired by his story. The iconic musician, Paul Stanley, has been quite active on social media to display his healthy and fit lifestyle while giving […]
- Australian Government Releases New Collection Of AC/DC Coins
The Australian government has once again released a new collection of AC/DC coins. The Royal Australian Mint (the Mint) — a government agency which is the sole supplier of Australia’s circulating coinage — has issued a box set with original AC/DC album covers. The six LP represented in the series are “High Voltage”, “TNT”, “Dirty […]
- BILL WARD Looks Back On BLACK SABBATH’s ‘Paranoid’: I Knew ‘I Was Part Of A Great Band Making Great Music’
The 50th anniversary of “Paranoid”, the second studio album by the legendary British heavy metal band BLACK SABBATH, is being celebrated with a 5-LP/4CD edition, released today (Friday, October 9), featuring the vinyl debut of two 1970 concerts. To mark the “Paranoid: Super Deluxe Edition” release, SABBATH drummer Bill Ward took to his social media […]
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Bassist Flea Shares His Bizarre Wish About A Lakers Star But It’s Not Lebron Or AD
Flea, who is the iconic bass guitarist of Red Hot Chili Peppers, took to his official Twitter account to share a new post about basketball once again and revealed his wish for the NBA Finals. Right now, Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat are facing in the finals, and the Lakers lost only in the […]
- KILLER BE KILLED Featuring CAVALERA, PUCIATO, SANDERS: Listen To New Single ‘Dream Gone Bad’
KILLER BE KILLED will release its sophomore album, “Reluctant Hero”, on November 20 via Nuclear Blast. The second single from the LP, “Dream Gone Bad”, can be streamed below. The supergroup, which is comprised of Max Cavalera (SOULFLY, ex-SEPULTURA), Troy Sanders (MASTODON) Greg Puciato (THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN), and drummer Ben Koller (CONVERGE, ALL PIGS […]
- Eddie Van Halen Dies, Mastodon Go on Unemployment, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The post Eddie Van Halen Dies, Mastodon Go on Unemployment, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week appeared first on MetalSucks.
- ACE FREHLEY: ‘I’ve Met Most Of My Idols’
In a new interview with Alicia Atout, original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley was asked if there is anybody in the world of rock and roll that he hasn’t met that he would still like to meet. He responded (see video below): “I’ve met just about everybody. I’ve been in this business for over 45 years, […]
- Alice Cooper Announces New Collaboration And Event By Saying ‘Life-Changing Experiences’
Alice Cooper, The Godfather of Shock Rock, shared a post on his official Instagram page and revealed a new project with Airbnb and Airbnb Experiences and the benefit goes to North Star Reach. North Star Reach is an organization that offers free of charge life-changing camp experiences for children with serious health challenges and their […]
- Mike Portnoy Decided Not To Publish His Latest Project Due To His Respect To EVH
Mike Portnoy, the former drummer, and co-founder of the Dream Theater, current drummer for the Neal Morse Band, shared a post about his and Melody Portnoy’s commentary series of the Beatles on his official Instagram page. Portnoy stated that he postponed an episode out of respect to recently passed away Eddie Van Halen. The Beatles Anthology […]
- Watch BLUE ÖYSTER CULT’s Music Video For ‘The Alchemist’
The official music video for a new BLUE ÖYSTER CULT song called “The Alchemist” can be seen below. The track is taken from the band’s latest album, “The Symbol Remains”, which is being released today (Friday, October 9) via Frontiers Music Srl. Coming nearly two decades after the release of the band’s last studio LP, […]
- Matt Bellamy: Next Muse Album Inspired by ‘Protests and Chaos’
The events of 2020 have inspired the frontman to start writing again. Continue reading…
- Pearl Jam Singer Eddie Vedder’s Wife ‘There Are Too Many Issues’ While Talking About The Recent Political Event
Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder’s wife Jill Vedder posted the photo of the virtual event that the Pearl Jam members hosted to discuss the future of the U.S. and claimed that we had to make our voices heard by voting in the upcoming elections. The members of Pearl Jam, particularly Eddie Vedder and his family, […]
- JON BON JOVI: EDDIE VAN HALEN Was ‘An Incredible Talent’ And ‘An Innovator’
Jon Bon Jovi has paid tribute to Eddie Van Halen, calling him “an incredible talent” and “an innovator.” The BON JOVI frontman offered his comments on Tuesday (October 6) — the day of the legendary VAN HALEN guitarist’s death — while he was a guest on “The Kelly Clarkson Show” to promote his band’s new […]
- SKID ROW’s RACHEL BOLAN: ‘We Wanna Do A Streaming Show’
SKID ROW bassist Rachel Bolan spoke to MetalNet.com about the progress of the recording sessions for the final chapter of the band’s “United World Rebellion” trilogy. The disc was tracked in part at a Nashville, Tennessee studio with producer Michael Wagener, who also helmed the group’s 1989 self-titled debut and 1991’s “Slave To The Grind”. […]
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shows His Support For The LGBTQ+ Community Once Again
The frontman of Imagine Dragons, Dan Reynolds, shared a post on his official Twitter page celebrating International Lesbian Day and once again supported the LGBTQ+ community. As you may remember Dan Reynolds shared a documentary on his Official Twitter page named Believer about the making of Love Loud Fest which Imagine Dragons took place in […]
- Rob Halford Explains What He Really Thinks About Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Halford, the frontman of the British heavy metal band Judas Priest, has talked about his latest book project, ‘Confess: The Autobiography,’ while touching upon what he wrote about Ozzy Osbourne in there during a recent interview. As you might know, one of the most renowned names in the metal community, Rob Halford, has released […]
- Keith Richards Daughter Says ‘This Message Couldn’t Be More Important Than Now’ While Celebrating John Lennon’s Birthday
Theodora Richards, the daughter of the co-founder, guitarist, and secondary vocalist of the Rolling Stones, Keith Richards, shared a video on her official page celebrating John Lennon’s 80th birthday with his iconic song Gimme Some Truth. John Lennon was the founder, co-lead vocalist, and rhythm guitarist of the legendary band the Beatles. After the Beatles […]
- SLASH Says He Had Been Texting With EDDIE VAN HALEN Prior To Legendary Guitarist’s Death
Slash has paid tribute to Eddie Van Halen, calling him “an amazing musician, guitar player, innovator and a hell of a guy.” The GUNS N’ ROSES guitarist offered his comments on Tuesday (October 6) — the day of the legendary VAN HALEN guitarist’s death — while he was in speaking to Elk Grove Village, Illinois […]
- Dead End – R.I.P.
Just because most of us are currently unable to do most of the thing we want to do, it doesn’t stop us from listening to music that is manifestly prepared to get alcohol poisoning on our behalf. Fans of scuzzy street doom will already be aware of R.I.P. and their self-evident quest to make the […]
- Mick Jagger Daughter Jade Posts A Braless Photo While She Lying Down On The Beach
The Rolling Stones vocalist Mick Jagger’s daughter and talented designer, Jade Jagger, captivated her followers by sharing a new picture of herself via her official Instagram account and turned up the heat with her body. In the picture, you can see that Jade was laying down on the beach and posing for the camera while […]
- Maynard James Keenan Had COVID-19, Still Dealing With Lung Damage
Wear a mask. Stay safe. Continue reading…
- JOHN 5 Looks Back On His Friendship With EDDIE VAN HALEN: ‘We Would Just Sit On The Phone For A Long Time’
During an October 7 appearance on SiriusXM’s “Trunk Nation With Eddie Trunk”, former MARILYN MANSON and current ROB ZOMBIE guitarist John 5 discussed the passing of Eddie Van Halen. The legendary VAN HALEN axeman died on Tuesday (October 6) at the age of 65 after a long battle with cancer. “We all knew that Eddie […]
- Ted Nugent Breaks Silence About The Crisis Management Of Trump During A Recent Live Broadcast
Ted Nugent, the famous rock veteran and conservative political activist, has spoken about the management of Donald Trump during the period of one of the biggest health crises and political unrest in the US. As you may remember, Ted Nugent has made a conversation with Buck Sexton for ‘The Buck Sexton Show’ back at the […]
- TRIVIUM Frontman MATT HEAFY Releases ‘My Mother Told Me’ 3-Track Solo Bundle
Matthew Kiichi Heafy, the Japanese-American musician best known as the guitarist and lead vocalist for the Grammy-nominated heavy metal band TRIVIUM, has released new solo material. The three-track “My Mother Told Me” bundle is available today on all streaming platforms. “My Mother Told Me” is a cover of a song that appeared on the show […]
- Sh*t That Comes Out Today: October 9, 2020
The post Sh*t That Comes Out Today: October 9, 2020 appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Tool’s Maynard James Keenan Had Covid-19, Still Experiencing Symptoms Months Later
The post Tool’s Maynard James Keenan Had Covid-19, Still Experiencing Symptoms Months Later appeared first on MetalSucks.
- The Ten Most Underrated Van Halen Deep Cuts
The post The Ten Most Underrated Van Halen Deep Cuts appeared first on MetalSucks.
- GRETA VAN FLEET Returns With Surprise New Single And Music Video, ‘My Way, Soon’
GRETA VAN FLEET has released its first new song in more than a year, “My Way, Soon”, via Lava/Republic Records. The song is a liberating and jubilant track that celebrates and reflects the band’s personal transformation over the past three years. Also released is the track’s companion music video, which was shot, edited, and directed […]
- PEARL JAM’s MIKE MCCREADY: EDDIE VAN HALEN Was ‘The Most Untouchable, Unreachable Guitar Player I’ve Ever Heard’
During an October 7 appearance on SiriusXM’s “Trunk Nation With Eddie Trunk”, PEARL JAM guitarist Mike McCready discussed the passing of Eddie Van Halen. The legendary VAN HALEN axeman died on Tuesday (October 6) at the age of 65 after a long battle with cancer. “I started playing guitar a year after that first [VAN […]
- Greta Van Fleet Release Their First New Song of 2020
They're back! Continue reading…
- New Epica Album Arriving in February; Listen to the First Single Now
The post New Epica Album Arriving in February; Listen to the First Single Now appeared first on MetalSucks.
- The New Greta Van Fleet Song Doesn’t Sound Entirely Like Led Zeppelin
The post The New Greta Van Fleet Song Doesn’t Sound Entirely Like Led Zeppelin appeared first on MetalSucks.
- TONY IOMMI Explains EDDIE VAN HALEN’s Involvement With BLACK SABBATH’s ‘Evil Eye’
BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi has explained to Rolling Stone magazine how Eddie Van Halen ended up co-writing the song “Evil Eye” on the band 1994 album “Cross Purposes”. “When we were doing ‘Cross Purposes’, [VAN HALEN] were playing in Birmingham. Obviously, I went to see him, and we were rehearsing. I said, ‘You ought […]
- ROB HALFORD Was ‘Mesmerized’ By EDDIE VAN HALEN’s Guitar Playing The First Time He Heard VAN HALEN’s Debut LP
JUDAS PRIEST singer Rob Halford has reflected on the passing of Eddie Van Halen. The legendary VAN HALEN guitarist died on Tuesday (October 6) at the age of 65 after a long battle with cancer. Asked in a new video interview with Metal Injection if he had any personal memories of Eddie to share with […]
- AC/DC’s BRIAN JOHNSON On ‘Power Up’: ‘The Old Magic Was There’
Earlier this week, AC/DC released “Shot In The Dark”, the first single from the band’s long-awaited comeback album, “Power Up”, which is due on November 13. The follow-up to 2014’s “Rock Or Bust” features AC/DC’s reunited lineup of Brian Johnson (vocals), Phil Rudd (drums), Cliff Williams (bass), Angus Young (guitar) and Stevie Young (guitar). Johnson […]
- Exclusive Video Premiere: Arch Echo’s Gloriously Proggy and Nerdy “Strut”
The post Exclusive Video Premiere: Arch Echo’s Gloriously Proggy and Nerdy “Strut” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- TOOL Frontman MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN Had COVID-19 In February, Is Still Dealing With Residual Effects
TOOL frontman Maynard James Keenan revealed in a new interview with the Arizona Republic that he contracted COVID-19 at the end of February and is still recovering as he prepares to release the new album from his PUSCIFER project, “Existential Reckoning”. “I’m still dealing with the residual effects,” Maynard said. “But it was ugly. I […]