Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the ???? Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- Decapitated Respond to Rape Charges
“The band firmly refutes the allegations and are confident that once the facts and evidence have been seen and heard, they will be released and able to return home.” The post Decapitated Respond to Rape Charges appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Broken Witt Rebels join Planet Rockstock line-up & announce UK tour
Birmingham blues rock bastions Broken Witt Rebels will see out 2017 with a series of headline shows.
- Helloween Seethe With Glory on ‘Pumpkins United’ Song Featuring Return of Kai Hansen + Michael Kiske
Take a listen to the new Helloween song featuring Kai Hansen, Michael Kiske and Andi Deris all on vocals as they are the ‘Pumpkins United.’ Continue reading…
- MOONSPELL Releases ‘Evento’ Lyric Video
The official lyric video for “Evento”, a new song from Portuguese metallers MOONSPELL, can be seen below. The track is taken from the band’s upcoming album, “1755”, which will be released on November 3 via Napalm Records. The Portuguese-language disc was written about the 1755 Lisbon earthquake, also known as the Great Lisbon earthquake, which […]
- CYHRA Feat. Former IN FLAMES, AMARANTHE Members: Listen To ‘Letter To Myself’ Song
“Letter To Myself”, the new single from CYHRA, the band featuring former IN FLAMES members Peter Iwers (bass) and Jesper Strömblad (guitar) alongside ex-AMARANTHE singer Joacim “Jake E” Lundberg, LUCA TURILLI’S RHAPSODY drummer Alex Landenburg and former SHINING guitarist Euge Valovirta, can be streamed below. The song is taken from CYHRA’s debut album, “Letters To […]
- Listen to the New Single from Cyhra (ex-In Flames/Amaranthe/Shining, etc.), “Letters to Myself”
Sounds a lot like latter-day In Flames! The post Listen to the New Single from Cyhra (ex-In Flames/Amaranthe/Shining, etc.), “Letters to Myself” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Shit That Comes Out Today: October 13, 2017
Your one-stop shop for all the week’s heaviest releases including Enslaved, Exhumed, Through the Eyes of the Dead, Ancient VVisdom, Narcotic Wasteland and many more. The post Shit That Comes Out Today: October 13, 2017 appeared first on MetalSucks.
- HELLOWEEN Feat. MICHAEL KISKE, KAI HANSEN: Lyric Video For ‘Pumpkins United’ Song
The reunited expanded classic linep of German power metallers HELLOWEEN — featuring seven musicians, including former vocalist Michael Kiske and guitarist Kai Hansen alongside current singer Andi Deris and guitarist Sascha Gerstner — has released a lyric video for its brand new song called “Pumpkins United”. The track, which is being made available on the […]
- A Perfect Circle Tease New Music
We dunno if it’s a song or a whole album, though. The post A Perfect Circle Tease New Music appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul confirm first major UK tour in 25 years
Steven Van Zandt, aka Little Steven, has announced a rare full UK tour with his 15-piece band The Disciples Of Soul.
- Listen to Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross’ Cover of John Carpenter’s Halloween Theme or Suffer the Wrath of Michael Myers
And we don’t mean the comedian. The post Listen to Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross’ Cover of John Carpenter’s Halloween Theme or Suffer the Wrath of Michael Myers appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Hey! It’s Another New Powerman 5000 Song! Hey!
Let’s go! The post Hey! It’s Another New Powerman 5000 Song! Hey! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Corey Taylor says success of Stone Sour’s Hydrograd proves ‘rock is far from dead’
Stone Sour lynchpin Corey Taylor has waxed lyrical about the success of their latest record ‘Hydrograd’.
- POWERMAN 5000 Releases ‘Cult Leader’ Video
The official video for POWERMAN 5000’s new song “Cult Leader” can be seen below. The track is taken from the band’s upcoming album, “New Wave”, which will be released on October 27 via Pavement Entertainment. “Cult Leader” pumps up the propaganda with the ultimate theme song for the Follow Me Age. The song also makes […]
- Silverlane Release New Single For “Head Over Heels”
Dutch rock band Silverlane launched their new single “Head over heels” with a new video. Silverlane is a rock band from Apeldoorn the Netherlands. With catchy guitar solos, energetic drums and a pushing/driving bass, Silverlane releases their funfactor based on the 80’s upon the audience and listeners and wraps it in a modern form of […]
- SEBASTIAN BACH Says His Next Album Will Be Less Guitar-Driven: ‘I’m Not Feeling Aggressive Right Now’
Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach says that his next solo album will sound like “a mix between THE EAGLES and MÖTLEY CRÜE.” Bach hasn’t released a full-length disc since 2014’s “Give ‘Em Hell”, which was criticized by some for sounding “too modern” and a departure from his ’80s hard rock past. Asked in a […]
- VAG?NA REQUIRED … Former Enuff Z’Nuff member Johnny Monaco seeks Female Bassist who can Sing & Drive
VAG?NA REQUIRED Former Enuff Z’Nuff member Johnny Monaco seeks Female Bassist who can Sing & Drive Windy City U.S.A. — We’re not sure what this guy has against men, but it’s clear in a recent social networks post that he doesn’t want one in his new band. So, if you have a penis, just a head-up … you’re not […]
- MARILYN MANSON On His Stage Injury: ‘The Pain Was Excruciating’
Marilyn Manson spoke to Yahoo! Music about the injury he suffered last month after a stage prop fell on him while he was playing in New York City. “I only recently watched the video of it,” the shock rocker said. “I can see how it could look terrifying. It was terrifying for me, because the […]
- A7X’s Matt Shadows Reveals One Thing That Helped Him When Rev Died
Avenged Sevenfold’s Matt Shadows spoke in an interview with Rolling Stone and revealed his thoughts on video games. He says that video games helped him a lot when The Rev died. Here’s the statement: “On the road, if I’m bored before a gig, I have a gaming console out there. It’s called Fort Knox, I’m […]
- Marilyn Manson Blames God for His Recent On-Stage Accidents
Sure, sure. And I bet God is to blame for his recent lack of quality albums, too. The post Marilyn Manson Blames God for His Recent On-Stage Accidents appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Black Sabbath Detail ‘The End’ DVD Release, Confirm Street Date
Circle Nov. 17 for the release of Black Sabbath’s ‘The End’ concert collection. Continue reading…
- Hardcore Superstar release video for new song “Have Mercy On Me”
- Decapitated: All Four Members Formally Charged with Rape
Guitarist Wacław “Vogg” Kiełtyka is set to appear in Superior Court today. The post Decapitated: All Four Members Formally Charged with Rape appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Theory of a Deadman Not Ready to Check Out With New Song ‘Wake Up Call’
Get a listen to the melodic heartfelt Theory of a Deadman title track ‘Wake Up Call.’ Continue reading…
- Europe Unveils New Song “Election Day”
Swedish hard rock band Europe will be released their new album “Walk The Earth” on October 20 via “Hell & Back”. They has released new song called “Election Day”, which track is taken from upcoming album. You can listen the song from below. “Walk The Earth” track listing: 01. Walk The Earth 02. The Siege 03. Kingdom United 04. Pictures […]
- NINE INCH NAILS Releases Cover Of Classic Theme From ‘Halloween’
According to The Pulse Of Radio, NINE INCH NAILS duo Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross have released a cover of director and composer John Carpenter’s theme to his classic 1978 film “Halloween”. Reznor said in a statement: “I clearly remember my friends and I at thirteen years old conning our parents into letting us see […]
- Wes Borland’s Big Dumb Face Released Their First New Song in 16 Years and It’s Brutally Heavy, We Swear
Like actually honest-to-goodness fucking heavy. The post Wes Borland’s Big Dumb Face Released Their First New Song in 16 Years and It’s Brutally Heavy, We Swear appeared first on MetalSucks.
- HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD Releases Video For ‘We Own The Night’
“We Own The Night”, the new video from HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD, can be seen below. The song is taken from the band’s fifth full-length album, “V” (Five), which will be released on October 27. HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD’s Johnny 3 Tears told Loudwire about the track: “That is very specific. One night, after the studio, we were out […]
- Billy Corgan Performs ‘Aeronaut’ on ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’
See Corgan’s moving performance of his solo song. Continue reading…
- ANVIL To Release ‘Pounding The Pavement’ Album In January
Canadian metal legends ANVIL will release their new album, “Pounding The Pavement”, on January 19, 2018 via SPV/Steamhammer as a digipak version (including one bonus track and poster), two-LP gatefold colored version, digital download and stream. The disc was produced at the Soundlodge studios in Rhauderfehn in the northwest of Germany, where ANVIL found not […]
- Listen To Audio Sample Of HELLOWEEN’s First New Song Featuring MICHAEL KISKE, KAI HANSEN
The reunited expanded classic linep of German power metallers HELLOWEEN — featuring seven musicians, including former vocalist Michael Kiske and guitarist Kai Hansen alongside current singer Andi Deris and guitarist Sascha Gerstner — will release a brand new song called “Pumpkins United” on Friday, October 13. The track, which is being made available on the […]
- Moonspell Premiere New Lyric Video For “Evento”
Moonspell has released their new song called “Evento” with lyric video. You can watch it from below. There’s only one metal band that is able to hit official album charts on #1 in their home country Portugal, while they belong to the worldwide pioneers of dark art: Naturally and for the first time ever, MOONSPELL’s […]
- Watch IRON MAIDEN’s BRUCE DICKINSON Read From His Autobiography
Dey Street Books (formerly It Books), an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, will publish IRON MAIDEN frontman Bruce Dickinson’s autobiography, “What Does This Button Do?”, in the U.S. on October 31. A one-minute video of Dickinson reading a passage from “What Does This Button Do?” can be seen below. Heavy metal pioneers since their formation in […]
- Helloween Unveils Lyric Video For “Pumpkins United”: Feat. Kai Hansen And Michael Kiske
German power metal band Helloween has released a new lyric video for their new track “Pumpkins United”. The song featuring former vocalist Michael Kiske and guitarist Kai Hansen. On 14 November 2016, the band announced that both Kai Hansen and Michael Kiske were rejoining Helloween for a world tour, titled Pumpkins United World Tour, to […]
- WES BORLAND’s BIG DUMB FACE Returns With New Album And Launches New Song
BIG DUMB FACE, the side project from LIMP BIZKIT guitarist Wes Borland, has announced its return with new album “Where Is Duke Lion? He’s Dead…”, set for release on October 31 via Edison Sound. The announcement coincides with the launch of new single “He Rides The Skies”, which can be streamed below. “Where Is Duke […]
- Former GUNS N’ ROSES Drummer STEVEN ADLER’s New Book Will Recount Stories He Doesn’t Remember
Steven Adler is working on a new book called “Steven Adler: The Shit My Friends Remember I Did”. The former GUNS N’ ROSES drummer spoke about the project during an interview with Eric Blair of “The Blairing Out With Eric Blair Show” at last Friday’s (October 6) “Bowl For Ronnie” event in Studio City, California. […]
- STEVE VAI Guests On NIKKI SIXX’s ‘My Favorite Riff’ Series (Video)
Steve Vai is featured in the latest episode of MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx’s new original video series, “My Favorite Riff With Nikki Sixx”. In the episode, which can be viewed below, Vai talks about the mentoring he received from Frank Zappa, his favorite LED ZEPPELIN songs and more. In “My Favorite Riff With Nikki […]
- All Four DECAPITATED Members Charged With Rape
According to The Spokesman-Review, all four members of the Polish death metal band DECAPITATED have been formally charged with rape in Spokane County, Washington. The four had already been charged with kidnapping in the first degree. The rape charges vary between the four, from second degree for 31-year-old singer Rafal Piotrowski and 35-year-old guitarist Waclaw […]
- Watch Documentary On DREAM THEATER’s ‘Images, Words & Beyond’ Tour
FreqsTV has produced a documentary on DREAM THEATER’s “Images, Words & Beyond” tour, which sees the pioneering group celebrating the twenty-fifth anniversary of its milestone RIAA-gold-certified album “Images And Words”. In the thirteen-minute film, guitarist John Petrucci reflects on how the album came to fruition, the impact it had on their lives and how it […]
- Warcall Release Their Entire Album Called “Invaders”
Inspired by Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Dissection and Slayer, WARCALL’s music is fast, aggressive, melodic and dramatic. Unleashing three well-received albums under their bullet-belts (‘Demonarchy’, ‘Blood, Guts and Dirt’, ‘III’), this Montreal, QC power-trio’s fourth assault “Invaders” hits the mosh pit on October 13th via Plan B Music. Featuring 10 tracks, the album is concept release based on humans fighting […]
- Helloween release sample of new song featuring Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen
- Muse Return to the Studio, Plus News on Metallica, Stone Sour + More
Get news on Muse’s next batch of music, a new Kirk Hammett guitar, a Stone Sour prank and new tracks from AWOLNATION and Bloody Beetroots in Wire-to-Wire. Continue reading…
- TESTAMENT/DARK ANGEL Drummer GENE HOGLAN To Unveil Art Collection In November; Trailer Available
On November 16, drum legend Gene Hoglan will unveil his fine-art debut collection. Completed with art team SceneFour, the release is a pioneering effort in the new medium of crafting visual art through drum performance. For more information, visit www.genehoglanart.com. Hoglan has joined an extraordinary group of drummers working with art team SceneFour in the […]
- WHITESNAKE: Unboxing Super Deluxe Edition Of 30th-Anniversary Reissue Of Self-Titled Album (Video)
WHITESNAKE’s self-titled album, also known in some countries as “1987”, which was certified multi-platinum and featured the smash single “Here I Go Again”, turns thirty this year and Rhino is celebrating with four new versions, including an expansive boxed set. “Whitesnake: Super Deluxe Edition” will be available on October 27 (pushed back from the previously […]