Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the ???? Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- DEEP PURPLE Keyboardist DON AIREY: Listen To ‘Victim Of Pain’ Song
“Victim Of Pain”, a new song from DEEP PURPLE keyboardist Don Airey, can be streamed below. The track is taken from Airey’s upcoming solo album, “One Of A Kind”, which will be released on May 25 via earMUSIC as 2CD (including a bonus live CD) as well as on vinyl and digitally. It is hard […]
- PAPA ROACH Enlists Luxembourg Ballet Troupe For ‘None Of The Above’ Music Video
PAPA ROACH has released a surprise music video for “None Of The Above”, a song from the band’s latest album, “Crooked Teeth”. The clip, which was shot on location at Beaufort Castle in Luxembourg while the band was on tour in Europe, features the DanceXperience ballet troupe. It was directed by Bryson Roatch and choreographed […]
- Anthrax’s Charlie Benante: “Apple Had A Big Hand In Destroying Music”
In a recent interview with Metal Command, Anthrax drummer Charlie Benante claims that Apple had a big hand in destroying music. Here’s the statement: “What happened with the music business is the ground kind of fell out from beneath all of us, and everybody kind of scrambled to think of ways of compensating for what had just […]
- Full Details Of Tremonti’s New Album Revealed: “A Dying Machine”
Tremonti’s new album “A Dying Machine” will be released on June 8 via Napalm Records. The album features Mark Tremonti on vocals/guitars, Eric Friedman on guitars, and Garrett Whitlock on drums. Track Listing 1. Bringer of War 2. From the Sky 3. A Dying Machine 4. Trust 5. Throw Them to the Lions 6. Make […]
- Red Sun Rising Keep the ‘Thread’ of Success Going With New Disc – Album Review
The Ohio rock outfit are taking major steps to being one of the next big bands in rock. Continue reading…
- Listen to Light This City’s First New Song in Ten Years
From their forthcoming reunion album, Terminal Bloom. The post Listen to Light This City’s First New Song in Ten Years appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Bobby Blotzer states Stephen Pearcy and Juan Croucier trying to hire or hiring Jake E. Lee
- BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE’s New Single, ‘Over It’, To Receive World Premiere This Weekend
“Over It”, the new single from Welsh metallers BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, will receive its world premiere on this Sunday’s (April 1) episode of “Rock Show With Daniel P. Carter”, which airs on BBC Radio 1. The track is taken from the band’s forthcoming sixth studio album, which will arrive later in the year. A […]
- Video Premiere: KAMELOT’s ‘Phantom Divine (Shadow Empire)’
The official music video for “Phantom Divine (Shadow Empire)”, a brand new song from KAMELOT, can be seen below. The track, which features a guest appearance by Lauren Hart (ONCE HUMAN), is taken from the band’s upcoming album, “The Shadow Theory”, due on April 6 via Napalm Records. The follow-up to 2015’s “Haven” was helmed […]
- Top 10 Albums That Debunked the ‘Sophomore Slump’
These bands didn’t just succeed with their second full-length, they exploded because of it. Continue reading…
- Danish Death Metal Band BAEST Signs With CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS
Century Media Records has announced the signing of Danish death metallers BAEST to a worldwide deal. Highly influenced by bands such as BLOODBATH, GRAVE, ENTOMBED and DISMEMBER, BAEST — whose moniker translates to “beast” or “brute” in the band’s native language — combines a deadly old-school backbone with its own creative edge and incredible, ferocious […]
- Zeal & Ardor Announce ‘Stranger Fruit’ Album, Unveil Bluesy ‘Gravedigger’s Chant’ Music Video
Zeal & Ardor’s mix of black metal, blues and traditional slave chant is one of the most ambitious concoctions of the past decade. Continue reading…
- Metallica – American Idiot (Green Day Cover)
Metallica jamming Green Day’s “American Idiot”, “Welcome to Paradise” and performing Creeping Death from the album “Ride the Lightning” at VOODOO MUSIC + ART EXPERIENCE festival.
- RICHIE FAULKNER Is ‘Not Quite Sure’ Why K.K. DOWNING Believes He Should Have Been Asked To Rejoin JUDAS PRIEST
Richie Faulker says that he “not quite sure” why K.K. Downing believes he should have been asked to rejoin JUDAS PRIEST following Glenn Tipton’s announcement that he would no longer be touring with the band. Two weeks after Tipton revealed that he was retiring from the road due to his battle with Parkinson’s disease, Downing […]
- LICK THIS UP GENE … PAUL STANLEY sets the record straight on who is the undisputed frontman of KISS
LICK THIS UP GENE PAUL STANLEY sets the record straight on who is the undisputed frontman of KISS Blabbermouth — In a brand new interview with Business Jet Traveler, Paul Stanley was asked about the fact that “Gene Simmons implies that he’s the frontman for KISS” while Paul, in his book, says that he is. “A frontman is the […]
- RATT Cannot Exist Without Both WARREN DEMARTINI And STEPHEN PEARCY, Says JOHN CORABI
Former RATT rhythm guitarist John Corabi has commented on the rumors of the band’s split with Warren DeMartini, saying that “you can’t do RATT without” Warren or lead singer Stephen Pearcy. Last week, it was reported by the Metal Sludge web site that DeMartini was fired by Pearcy and bassist Juan Croucier, with undisclosed sources […]
- CLUTCH: First Studio Webisode For New Album
The first in a series of video clips featuring footage of the recording sessions for the new album from Maryland rockers CLUTCH can be seen below. The disc was recently completed at Sputnik Sound studio in Nashville, Tennessee with producer and engineer Vance Powell (THE WHITE STRIPES, RED FANG). Singer Neil Fallon said that he […]
- ROCK GODDESS To Release ‘This Time’ Album In October
The reunited original lineup of ROCK GODDESS — the female power trio from the days of NWOBHM (New Wave Of British Heavy Metal) featuring sisters Jody and Julie Turner along with bassist Tracey Lamb — will enter a London studio on May 14 with producer Wes Maebe (UB40, Robert Plant, NEW MODEL ARMY, PRAYING MANTIS) […]
- Cave In Bassist/Vocalist Caleb Scofield Dead at Age 39
He perished in a horrific traffic accident. The post Cave In Bassist/Vocalist Caleb Scofield Dead at Age 39 appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Listen To New KOBRA AND THE LOTUS Song ‘Let Me Love You’
The song “Let Me Love You” from KOBRA AND THE LOTUS can be streamed below. The track is taken from the second part of the band’s opus magnum, which will be released one year after the successful arrival of rock juggernaut “Prevail I”. Due on April 27 through Napalm Records, “Prevail II” is the proverbial […]
- LINKIN PARK’s MIKE SHINODA Releases Two New Songs Ahead Of ‘Post Traumatic’ LP
LINKIN PARK vocalist Mike Shinoda has released music videos for two new songs, “Crossing A Line” and “Nothing Makes Sense Anymore”. Both tracks will appear on his forthcoming debut solo album, “Post Traumatic”, which is due on June 15. “It’s a journey out of grief and darkness, not into grief and darkness,” Shinoda said of […]
- ZEAL & ARDOR To Release ‘Stranger Fruit’ Album In June
Creative firebrand Manuel Gagneux returns with a brand new ZEAL & ARDOR single. “Gravedigger’s Chant” is set for release on Good Friday — March 30. It serves as an omen of what’s to come from his forthcoming second ZEAL & ARDOR album, “Stranger Fruit”. With its haunting refrain of “bring the dead body down,” the […]
- RATT DRAGON CARTEL … Bobby Blotzer: “Juan and Stephen are hiring, or trying to hire, Jake E Lee”
RATT DRAGON CARTEL Bobby Blotzer: “Juan and Stephen are hiring, or trying to hire, Jake E Lee” Facebook — Update from da’ Blotz! Bobby Blotzer, former Ratt drummer has posted a blog for the 3rd time in less a week. This after being silent for more than a year. There has been much drama […]
- Who Is KISS’s Frontman: PAUL STANLEY Or GENE SIMMONS? STANLEY Sets Record Straight
In a brand new interview with Business Jet Traveler, Paul Stanley was asked about the fact that “Gene Simmons implies that he’s the frontman for KISS” while Paul, in his book, says that he is. “A frontman is the person who does the talking and who gives a group its identity and communicates to the […]
- Periphery’s Misha Mansoor Talks About the Difficulties of Being a Professional YouTuber
It’s not as easy as it looks! The post Periphery’s Misha Mansoor Talks About the Difficulties of Being a Professional YouTuber appeared first on MetalSucks.
- THREE DAYS GRACE Makes BILLBOARD Rock Songs Chart History
According to The Pulse Of Radio, THREE DAYS GRACE made chart history this week, earning the band’s 13th No. 1 single on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Songs chart with “The Mountain”. That tied the record held for the past two decades by rock legends VAN HALEN. “The Mountain” is the new single from “Outsider”, the […]
- Wanna Know How Much Kid Rock, Periphery, Septicflesh and Others Earn to Play Shows?
Lots of Periphery shows listed. The post Wanna Know How Much Kid Rock, Periphery, Septicflesh and Others Earn to Play Shows? appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Ozzy Osbourne Joins Alamagordo Chamber of Commerce During ‘World Detour’
Ozzy and his children left a lasting memory on the city of Alamagordo while visiting the White Sands National Park. Continue reading…
- Ritchie Blackmore prefers Blackmore’s Night’s music to Rainbow and Deep Purple
Ritchie Blackmore says that despite resurrecting Rainbow, Renaissance is still his “main music.”
- Papa Roach Employ Ballet Troupe for ‘None of the Above’ Video
The band continues to deliver interesting visuals, with the white-dressed dancers performing amidst a dilapidated burned-out castle. Continue reading…
- OZZY OSBOURNE Joins Alamogordo Chamber Of Commerce
According to Alamogordo Daily News, the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce in Alamogordo, New Mexico has a new member: Ozzy Osbourne. The organization posted a picture to its Facebook page of executive director G.B. Oliver posing with the BLACK SABBATH singer, along with Ozzy’s application to become an investor. Ozzy and his kids reportedly fell in […]
- LED ZEPPELIN: 50th-Anniversary Edition Of ‘Five Glorious Nights’ Photo Book
Rufus Stone Publications will release a special 50th-anniversary edition of “Led Zeppelin – Five Glorious Nights” showcasing LED ZEPPELIN’s legendary appearance at Earls Court in 1975. Originally released in 2015, “Five Glorious Nights” captures the visual magnificence of the band though the photographic images of some of the finest rock photographers of the era — […]
- A New Kamelot Song Oh Boy What Did We Do to Be so Lucky
Smells like Stridex. The post A New Kamelot Song Oh Boy What Did We Do to Be so Lucky appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Mike Shinoda Reveals New Solo Song ‘Crossing a Line’ + ‘Post Traumatic’ Album Release Plan
Mike Shinoda offers an intimate new video for his solo single ‘Crossing a Line’ and unveils his ‘Post Traumatic’ album release plan. Continue reading…
- Bad Wolves Perform ‘Zombie’ for Ireland’s ‘The Late Late Show’
Watch as Bad Wolves perform the song from Irish band The Cranberries on ‘The Late Late Show’ in Ireland. Continue reading…
- Video: Aborted Go Purse Shopping at Michael Kors
Death metal band has got great taste in bags. The post Video: Aborted Go Purse Shopping at Michael Kors appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Metallica’s Robert Trujillo Joins His Son Tye’s Band Onstage (The Helmets)
Roberto with son’s band The Helmets. BottleRock Napa Valley Music Festival, May 29, 2016.
- Plastic Tears to release new album ‘Angels With Attitude’ via City of Lights Records
- KISS’s Paul Stanley on modern rock music: ‘Too much is faceless and interchangeable’
KISS vocalist Paul Stanley says “too much” of contemporary rock music lacks the “imperfection and spontaneity” of years gone by.
- PRIMAL FEAR Announces ‘Apocalypse Over Europe’ Tour With RIOT V
German power metallers PRIMAL FEAR will join forces with RIOT V, the band featuring members of legendary metal pioneers RIOT, for a month-long European tour in October. Dubbed “Apocalypse Over Europe”, the trek will consist of the following dates: Sep. 28 – D – Mannheim – MS Connexion Complex Sep. 29 – D – Memmingen […]
- The Rolling Stones’ Ronnie Wood says he’s ‘all clear’ from cancer
Ronnie Wood says doctors have given him the all clear from cancer after being diagnosed last year.
- ALICE COOPER Guitarist RYAN ROXIE To Release ‘Imagine Your Reality’ Solo Album In May; ROBIN ZANDER To Guest
Ryan Roxie will release his new solo album, “Imagine Your Reality”, on May 25 via Cargo Records UK. The vocalist, guitarist and songwriter, who is best known as Alice Cooper’s longtime lead guitarist and collaborator, has also worked with Slash and Gilby Clarke and been a member of Classic Rock award-nominated band CASABLANCA. “Imagine Your […]
- Tara Lynch to release debut album ‘Evil Enough’ featuring all-star cast on April 13th
- SCREAM Feat. DAVE GROHL: ‘NMC17 (No More Censorship)’ Album To Be Reissued
Southern Lord will reissue “NMC17 (No More Censorship)” from the seminal Washington, D.C. punk band SCREAM on CD and LP formats this April 27. The LP was the band’s first to feature drummer Dave Grohl. The reissue is dedicated to the influential photographer Naomi Petersen who was instrumental in ensuring that the original “No More […]
- Cliff Em’ All – Creeping Death (Metallica Live 1985)
Recorded Live at Day On The Green at Oakland Stadium, Oakland, CA on August 31st, 1985
- Cliff Em’ All – Ride the Lightning (Metallica Live 1985)
Recorded Live at Day On The Green at Oakland Stadium, Oakland, CA on August 31st, 1985 From the Deluxe Edition of Ride the Lightning available on April 15, 2016.
- ROB HALFORD: ‘JUDAS PRIEST Are Not A Political Band’
Rob Halford has confirmed that at least one song on JUDAS PRIEST’s new album, “Firepower”, touches upon politics. “I think I went in that direction with ‘Lightning Strike’, talking about collusion,” he told the Chicago Tribune. “JUDAS PRIEST are not a political band, but I think we find a way to put our feelings and […]
- Halestorm – Ride The Lightning (Metallica Cover)
American rock band Halestorm covering Metallica classic “Ride The Lightning”. Lyrics Guilty as charged But damn it, it ain’t right There is someone else controlling me Death in the air Strapped in the electric chair This can’t be happening to me Who made you God to say I’ll take your life from you Flash before […]
- Stephen Colbert Name Drops Flaw on The Late Show, Increases ‘Flaw Band’ Google Searches 8 Trillion Percent
“Guys, they’re talking about us on television! IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!” The post Stephen Colbert Name Drops Flaw on <em>The Late Show</em>, Increases ‘Flaw Band’ Google Searches 8 Trillion Percent appeared first on MetalSucks.