Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- STEPHEN PEARCY Says RATT Will Hire New Second Guitarist Soon: ‘We’ll Be Firing On All Cylinders Here Real Quick’
Stephen Pearcy says that RATT is planning to find a replacement for guitarist Chris Sanders, who left the band earlier this year. Sanders joined RATT in 2018 after the departure of original axeman Warren DeMartini. He spent most of the last two years playing sporadic shows with the band, which also features Pearcy, bassist Juan […]
- Ozzy Osbourne unveils video for single “Ordinary Man” featuring Elton John
- Led Zeppelin Star Jimmy Page’s Girlfriend Wows Fans In White Crop Top
Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page’s girlfriend and British poet, Scarlett Sabet, has shared a new photo of herself on the official Instagram account and turn up the heat with her beauty. As you can see in the picture below, Scarlett took a mirror selfie with her shiny white top that reveals her shoulders. This dress […]
- Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda Shares His New Collaboration Song With A Rapper
The iconic star of Linkin Park and the co-founding member of the band, Mike Shinoda, has shared the new photos on his official Instagram page and announced a new song called Clockwatch, which is produced by Mike. In the statement, Mike said that he collaborated with Los Angeles-based rapper AmirSaysNothing for Clockwatch. He also thanked […]
- Watch Peruvian orchestra perform incredible Iron Maiden symphonic medley
A young Peruvian orchestra have performed a new Iron Maiden symphonic medley consisting of ‘The Trooper’, ‘Hallowed be Thy Name’ and ‘Aces High’.
- Europe’s Joey Tempest & Mollie Marriott for Planet Rock’s Zeppelin Symphonic concert
Europe frontman Joey Tempest and the phenomenally talented Mollie Marriott will both sing at Planet Rock’s Zeppelin Symphonic concert later this spring.
- Queen’s Brian May has designed a sports bra
Queen guitarist Brian May has proved there is truly no end to his talents by personally designing a sports bra.
- GoFundMe campaign started by Ace Frehley’s ex-girlfriend Rachael Gordon to help her get out of debt
- Sons of Apollo’s Bumblefoot + Billy Sheehan Play Their Favorite Riffs
Hear some of the music that helped start their careers and have kept them thriving. Continue reading…
- Ron Keel gives words of support for upcoming Melodic Rock Fest in Australia on March 7th
- Video footage and setlist of one of Burning Rain’s sets at the Monsters of Rock Cruise last month
- Former Melodic Rock fest owner Andrew McNeice clarifies his role for this weekend’s festival in Australia
- Black Stone Cherry announce 16-date October 2020 UK tour
Kentucky rock heroes Black Stone Cherry will return to the UK this coming October for a sprawling headline tour.
- Thunder announce support acts for November 2020 UK tour
Thunder have announced the five bands who are opening for them at each respective date on their upcoming November 2020 arena tour.
- Ozzy Osbourne collaborates with Elton John on new song
Ozzy Osbourne has joined forces with the Rocket Man himself, Elton John, to record a new song.
- Video shows Joey Kramer being refused entry to Aerosmith Grammy rehearsals
A judge has blocked Joey Kramer’s efforts to rejoin Aerosmith for their Grammy Awards performance – on the same day a video has emerged of Kramer being refused entry to rehearsals.
- Ozzy Osbourne thanks fans for their support after revealing Parkinson’s diagnosis
Ozzy Osbourne has issued a short heartfelt statement to his fans thanking them for their support after he revealed his Parkinson’s disease diagnosis yesterday (21st January).
- Mayhem Drummer Hellhammer to Miss Tour Due to Shoulder Infection, Fill-In Named
Hellhammer has a more than capable replacement. Continue reading…
- Iron Maiden’s Bruce Dickinson made Honorary Group Captain in the Royal Air Force
Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson has been officially enrolled into the Royal Air Force as an Honorary Group Captain.
- Album Review: Code Orange Get Industrial on Underneath
Even at a mere glance, one can tell that the general vibe of Underneath, the fourth full-length from Code Orange, is “Same but different.” For one thing, there’s the album art. The band’s last two offerings — 2014’s breakthrough, I Am King, and 2017’s Forever — both featured a black border, solid lettering, and an […]
- American Jetset’s new EP ‘Saloon Rock Whiskey Pop’ now available
- Ozzy Osbourne reveals he has Parkinson’s disease
Ozzy Osbourne has revealed in an emotional new interview that he has been diagnosed with a form of Parkinson’s disease.
- Heavy Metal Postponed Due to Coronavirus
As a result of ongoing concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus, Heavy Metal music and culture have been postponed until further notice, the entire genre announced Tuesday. Said Metal at a press conference held early this morning: “For the foreseeable future, there will be no Heavy Metal of any kind — no trad metal, […]
- Fleetwood Mac, Ozzy Osbourne, Whitesnake & Scorpions producer Keith Olsen dies
Scorpions, Whitesnake and Rick Springfield have led the tributes to prolific rock producer Keith Olsen, who has sadly passed away.
- Watch Mick Jagger in The Burnt Orange Heresy movie trailer
The trailer for the upcoming movie The Burnt Orange Heresy has premiered, which stars The Rolling Stones’ Mick Jagger in a supporting role.
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Already Began To Make Music With His Three Little Babies
Imagine Dragons frontman Dan Reynolds has uploaded a new video on his verified Twitter account and revealed an adorable moment with his children. If you watch the video, while Gia James, one of Dan Reynolds’ twin daughters, accompanies the song with a whistle in her hand, Dan Reynolds hid behind the wall with his newborn […]
- Guns N’ Roses announce June 2020 Scottish concert
Guns N’ Roses’ blockbuster Not in This Lifetime… Tour is coming to Scotland this summer.
- Foo Fighters tease 2020 album and share music snippets
Foo Fighters have kick-started 2020 by sharing a series of cryptic posts strongly hinting at new music.
- DAVE GROHL On New FOO FIGHTERS Album: ‘It’s Unlike Anything We’ve Ever Done’
FOO FIGHTERS frontman Dave Grohl has spoken to U.K.’s Kerrang! magazine about the band’s upcoming follow-up to 2017’s “Concrete And Gold”, revealing that, “We just finished another fucking record, and I’m so fucking proud of it. It’s unlike anything we’ve ever done. “I’m fucking excited for people to hear it and I can’t wait to […]
- Metallica make huge donation to Australian bushfire relief effort
Ever-charitable metal legends Metallica have donated A$750,000 (around £392,000) to the Australian bushfire relief effort.
- Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets announce ‘Live At The Roundhouse’
Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets will release the live album and concert film ‘Live At The Roundhouse’ this spring.
- Aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer sues his bandmates
Aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer has slapped his bandmates with a lawsuit for allegedly excluding him from returning to the band ahead their Grammys performance on Sunday night (26th January).
- HOUSE OF LORDS To Release ‘New World – New Eyes’ Album In May
HOUSE OF LORDS’ 10th studio album, “New World – New Eyes”, will be released on May 8 via Frontiers Music Srl. Recorded and produced by the band’s singer and mastermind, James Christian, the follow-up to 2017’s “Saint Of The Lost Souls” has an incredible flow of up-tempo and mid-tempo rockers mixed with power ballads, which […]
- KISS’s Gene Simmons defends putting ice cubes in his breakfast cereal
KISS bassist Gene Simmons has defended his highly unusual trait of adding ice cubes to his cereal.
- Metallica’s James Hetfield makes first appearance since rehab at his car exhibition launch
Metallica frontman James Hetfield made his first appearance since rehab at the launch of an exhibition of his custom car collection in Los Angeles last night (Thursday 30th January).
- Watch: Ozzy Osbourne looks back on his life in emotional ‘Ordinary Man’ video
Ozzy Osbourne has premiered the highly poignant video for his Elton John collaboration ‘Ordinary Man’.
- Tesla release video for “Signs” from upcoming ‘Five Man London Jam’
- DEVIN TOWNSEND Says It’s ‘Liberating’ To Perform Without Backing Tracks
Alex Haber of Heavy New York recently conducted an interview with Canadian musician/producer Devin Townsend before his February 29 concert at Warsaw in Brooklyn, New York. You can watch the entire chat below. A few excerpts follow (transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET). On whether each studio album he releases is representative of where he currently is as […]
- MAYHEM Drummer HELLHAMMER TO Sit Out ‘The Decibel Magazine Tour’
Due to a severe shoulder infection caused by osteoarthritis that has plagued Hellhammer for quite some time now, the MAYHEM drummer will, unfortunately, not be able to perform with his bandmates on “The Decibel Magazine Tour”. According to MAYHEM, Hellhammer “has been working with a physiotherapist for the last couple of months in the hopes […]
- Black Star Riders’ Ricky Warwick diagnosed with pleurisy
Black Star Riders and Thin Lizzy frontman Ricky Warwick has been diagnosed with pleurisy of the right lung after spending much of the past week in hospital.
- IN FLAMES Enters Worldwide Partnership With NUCLEAR BLAST For Iconic Back Catalog
Celebrating their 30th anniversary as a band, Sweden’s influential and long revered heavy metal giants IN FLAMES have entered a worldwide partnership with Nuclear Blast for the band’s celebrated back catalog, which includes 13 groundbreaking fan-favorite records like “Colony” (1999), “Whoracle” (1997) and “Clayman” (2000). Having released the previous two albums “Battles” and “I, The […]
- Former STYX Frontman DENNIS DEYOUNG Releases ‘To The Good Old Days’ Song Feat. JULIAN LENNON
STYX founding member Dennis DeYoung will release a new original solo album, “26 East, Vol. 1”, on April 10 via Frontiers Music Srl. Two tracks from the album have now been released, “East Of Midnight” and “To The Good Old Days” featuring Julian Lennon. Of the song “To The Good Old Days”, DeYoung says: “It […]
- Neil Young Announces His Daring Decision About Coronavirus Outbreak
The legendary American-Canadian singer and songwriter, Neil Young, penned a recent letter for his fans and revealed that they won’t’ postpone their upcoming tour. As you might already familiar with the news that Neil Young is a Crazy Horse member for 51 years, and the band is making their final preparations for their tour. While […]
- Today in Rock History – March 10
1965, Davie Jones (David Bowie) and the Manish Boys appeared at the Bromel Club, Bromley Hill, England. 1965, The Beatles’ “Eight Days a Week” goes to number one. It’s the first single by a British act to top the American charts but not make the charts in Britain, where it was unreleased. 1966, The Who […]
- The Hairy Bikers announce Road Trip rock compilation album
Planet Rock’s very own Hairy Bikers are releasing a 3CD compilation album this Friday (1st November) called The Hairy Bikers Road Trip.
- Black Sabbath announce ‘Black Sabbath’ listening parties in complete darkness
Black Sabbath will celebrate the 50th anniversary of their seminal debut album ‘Black Sabbath’ by hosting two listening parties in complete darkness.
- Motor Sister, Scott Ian’s Supergroup With Wife Pearl Aday, Start Second Album
The band last released ‘Ride’ in 2015. Continue reading…
- Queen Star Adam Lambert Flaunts His Drastic New Hairstyle
The current fronting member of Queen, Adam Lambert, has posted yet another shinning photo of himself via his official and verified Instagram account and revealed his new hairstyle and gorgeous makeup to stun his fans. As you will check out the photo, Adam looks really stylish thanks to his daring makeup and expensive Gucci branded […]
- Queen + Adam Lambert expand the UK leg of The Rhapsody Tour
Queen + Adam Lambert have added two shows in Birmingham to the UK leg of The Rhapsody Tour this summer.