Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the ???? Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- WATCH: Judas Priest unleash ‘Lightning Strike’ video
After ‘Lightning Strike’ received its first play on Paul Anthony’s show last Friday, Judas Priest have now unleashed the fiery video.
- Steel City sign with Kivel Records and to release debut album in February
- Dave Mustaine: “I Started To Go Into Meltdown Mode”
Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine revealed his feelings about late AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young. He spoke in an interview with Classic Rock and said: “I was probably 18 years old, living on my own. My mom had moved out. She was a Jehovah’s Witness and didn’t want anything to do with me because I liked to smoke […]
- GENE SIMMONS Joined By ACE FREHLEY At ‘The Vault Experience’ Event In Los Angeles (Video)
Gene Simmons began personally delivering copies of his new box set, “Gene Simmons – The Vault Experience: 1966-2016”, during an appearance on Saturday (January 6) at the Capitol Records building in Los Angeles, California. In addition to spending one-on-one time with purchasers, he was joined by his former bandmate, original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley, for […]
- Judas Priest Release New Music Video For New Song “Lightning Strike”
The British metal group Judas Priest worked for a new studio album the year we passed. Today they shared details about the new album called “Firepower”. Firepower will be released on March 9, 2018. There will be 14 tracks in the album, and one of these tracks, “Lightning Strike”, presented on Youtube. It’s a dynamic […]
- WildFest to take place in Belgium on April 21, 2018 featuring Eclipse, Confess, Bulletrain and more
- MACHINE HEAD’s ROBB FLYNN: ‘I’m Never Gonna Write Another ‘Burn My Eyes’ Again’
MACHINE HEAD frontman Robb Flynn was recently interviewed by Holland’s FaceCulture. You can now watch the chat in two parts below. Speaking about MACHINE HEAD’s musical evolution, Flynn said: “I’m never gonna write another ‘Burn My Eyes’ [MACHINE HEAD’s 1994 debut album] again. I’m never gonna be 24 and selling drugs and living this crazy […]
- JUDAS PRIEST’s ROB HALFORD Celebrates 32 Years Of Sobriety
JUDAS PRIEST frontman Rob Halford celebrated the 32nd anniversary of his getting sober on Saturday, January 6. He wrote on his Facebook page: “One day at a time. Each one of you are in my life and your love and support encourages and helps me to live in the moment and try to do my […]
- SHINEDOWN Completes Recording New Album: ‘It’s Heavier Than ‘Threat To Survival’,’ Says ZACH MYERS
SHINEDOWN has completed recording its new album for a tentative late spring/early summer release via Atlantic. The follow-up to 2015’s “Threat To Survival” marks the group’s first full-length effort to be produced entirely by bassist Eric Bass. “The new album is done,” SHINEDOWN guitarist Zach Myers told Kaytie of the Razor 94.7 radio station on […]
- GLENN DANZIG To Celebrate 30th Anniversary Of DANZIG With ‘Limited Number Of Special Shows’
Glenn Danzig will celebrate the 30th anniversary of the formation of his namesake band in 2018 by performing “a limited number of special shows” in the U.S. and Europe. More information will be made available soon. DANZIG was formed in 1987 after Glenn’s involvement with horror-punks the MISFITS and gothic hard rockers SAMHAIN. DANZIG’s latest […]
- Live Stream the Memorial Service for Late Nevermore/Sanctuary Singer Warrel Dane Here
Live from Studio 7 in Seattle, WA. The post Live Stream the Memorial Service for Late Nevermore/Sanctuary Singer Warrel Dane Here appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Legendary Rock Producer CHRIS TSANGARIDES Dead At 61
Legendary rock producer Chris Tsangarides passed away early this morning (Sunday, January 7) after reportedly being taken ill at the start of the year. He was 61 years old. The British Grammy-nominated record producer, sound engineer, and mixer is best known for his work with many heavy metal bands, including JUDAS PRIEST, ANVIL, GARY MOORE, […]
- Former GHOST Keyboardist Releases Home-Video Footage From Band’s First-Ever Visit To U.S.
Former GHOST keyboardist Mauro Rubino, who performed with the Swedish band from 2011 until 2016 under the stage name Air, has uploaded personal home-video footage from the group’s first ever visit to the U.S., which took place in May 2011. He wrote on his Facebook page: “We were invited to play Maryland Deathfest at the […]
- Red Announce ‘Unstoppable Screams’ Tour With Lacey Sturm + Righteous Vendetta
See where Red will be playing in support of their ‘Gone’ album. Continue reading…
- Allegaeon Revisit Rush Love With Cover of ‘Animate’
Allegaeon dig a little deeper into the Rush catalog for their second cover song from the iconic band. Continue reading…