Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the ???? Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- See Corey Taylor Play Piano Tribute to Late Slipknot Bandmate Paul Gray
Yesterday would’ve been the 46th birthday of Paul Gray. To mark the occasion, Corey Taylor posted a touching piano tribute to the late Slipknot bassist. Continue reading…
- Listen to ‘Too Loud for the Crowd’ on Gimme Radio
Loudwire’s Joe DiVita and Graham Hartmann host a weekly show playing some of the most brutal metal ever. And the Tony Martin era of Black Sabbath. Continue reading…
- 10 Best Rock + Metal Frontmen of All Time
Loudwire has shared a list that showing 10 best rock and metal frontmen of all time.
- Watch James Hetfield’s Reaction To Hulk Hogan’s Claim That He Auditioned For Metallica
In a recent interview with Metallica’s James Hetfield, he was given a bunch of photos and asked to react. He was given a photoshopped photo of Metallica & Hulk Hogan together and this is how he reacted: “I don’t know [Hogan]’s version of history. I don’t remember him.” Hetfield says with a laugh. “What is […]
- L.A. District Attorney Rejects Case Against Tommy Lee’s Son, Plus News on L7, GWAR + More
Plus news on a new L7 album, GWAR’s TV channel, a Gary Clark Jr. tour and more in Wire-to-Wire. Continue reading…
- Metallica – James Hetfield, Crowd and Guitars in Amazing Harmony – HD (Rock In Rio)
An amazing fragment of the Metallica`s composition – My Friend Of Misery – Rock in Rio Lisboa 2012 Credits / Publishing: (James Hetfield / Lars Ulrich / Kirk Hammett / Jason Newsted) / UMP Copyright by Rock World S.A.
- Tool Announce Six City Music Clinic
The multi-city clinic is billed as ‘A rare, immersive dissection and performance with Danny Carey, Justin Chancellor and Adam Jones.’ Continue reading…
- Nita Strauss on Playing Shinsuke Nakamura’s Theme Song at Wrestlemania
“Getting a guitarist, 10 drummers, and a lot of violinists to play to 80,000 people is no easy feat,” she says. And they had just 15 minutes to prep. Continue reading…
- Mikael Akerfeldt’s Funniest Stage Banter
Bone dry and unassumingly hilarious, the Opeth mainman has a knack for banter. Continue reading…
- Stay Asleep Come For All Your Dissonances on Mourner
The latest in a recent trend of great underground bands from Chicago. The post Stay Asleep Come For All Your Dissonances on <em>Mourner</em> appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Metallica – Memory Remains (Amazing Crowd!) Live
METALLICA did an awesome gig at the BIG 4 show live at Ullevi stadium, Gothenburg, Sweden, Sunday 3th of July 2011
- 10 Evil Rock + Metal Songs Inspired by Aleister Crowley
Mr. Crowley has inspired many rock icons, from Ozzy Osbourne to Mercyful Fate and more. Continue reading…
- James Hetfield Reveals Origin of ‘Carl’ Guitar From Old Practice Space
It’s time to get to know ‘Carl.’ Continue reading…
- Skinless Debut New Track “Line of Dissent”
“OH GOD IT HURTS, IT HURTTTTTTTTS!” The post Skinless Debut New Track “Line of Dissent” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Stryper release new song “Lost” for streaming
- Foo Fighters to perform at The BRIT Awards 2018
Foo Fighters will make their inaugural live performance at music industry pack-patting event The BRIT Awards next months.
- Old Man Gloom Plan To Continue After Caleb Scofield’s Death
Drummer Santos Montano shares an update. The post Old Man Gloom Plan To Continue After Caleb Scofield’s Death appeared first on MetalSucks.
- ‘Empire Records’ Star Reveals Tie Between Rex Manning + Kurt Cobain
The choice of April 8 for Rex Manning Day was not as random as you might think. Continue reading…
- Singer Stevie Rachelle finally meets Tales From The Porn Brazilian bandmates in person
- Watch Korn’s Jonathan Davis Cover Neil Diamond at Solo Tour Launch
Jonathan Davis takes on Neil Diamond’s gem, ‘Love on the Rocks,’ during a show at Portland’s Crystal Ballroom. Continue reading…
- Trivium Rock Under the Orange Hue of an ‘Endless Night’ in New Video
The band also unveiled more festival dates and shows with 68 and Toothgrinder Continue reading…
- Ones To Watch: Fragile Things
The first band we’re shining the spotlight on in 2018 are Bristol-based rock powerhouses Fragile Things.
- Big City’s new album ‘Big City Life’ + ‘Wintersleep’ double CD coming June 22nd
- Tool Announce Series of Intimate Music Clinics
Neat. The post Tool Announce Series of Intimate Music Clinics appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Skinless Want You to Join the ‘Line of Dissent’ – Exclusive Song Premiere
The New York death merchants preview their ‘Savagery’ album with a pummeling new track. Continue reading…
- Skindred Frontman Benji Webbe on The MetalSucks Podcast #233
We talk about their new record Big Tings, the change in sound on this record, surviving getting stabbed in the neck and how close he came to dying, how gun control works in the UK, the importance of listening to the children, and the Babymetal controversy he was part of during the Kerrang awards. The […]
- Alice Cooper Extends ‘Paranormal Evening With’ 2018 Tour With October Dates
It wouldn’t be a proper October unless Alice Cooper was touring as Halloween nears. Continue reading…
- System of a Down Unveil First U.S. Shows Since 2015
The Grammy-winning band announced five shows, which will take place in October Continue reading…
- Napalm Death’s “You Suffer” Featured Prominently in New Episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley
The track blares loudly every time the price of Bitcoin drops. The post Napalm Death’s “You Suffer” Featured Prominently in New Episode of HBO’s <em>Silicon Valley</em> appeared first on MetalSucks.
- System of a Down Announce First U.S. Shows Since 2015
Five shows, all in October. The post System of a Down Announce First U.S. Shows Since 2015 appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Welcome to Rockville is Less Than Three Weeks Away
Featuring Ozzy Osbourne, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Clutch, Avenged Sevenfold, Andrew WK, Killswitch Engage, Power Trip, Red Fang and more. The post Welcome to Rockville is Less Than Three Weeks Away appeared first on MetalSucks.
- St. Vincent Blasts “Fashion Kids” Who Wear Metallica Shirts, Metallica Respond
Everybody has a Metallica shirt, from Kim Kardashian to Justin Bieber to Gigi Hadad, to Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris. You can get a Metallica shirt basically anywhere, from Urban Outfitters to H&M to Barneys New York (?!). But some people are pushing back on the trend of wearing metal shirts. A few months ago, Twisted […]
- Watch Ghost’s First Performance with Cardinal Copia
New look, same spook. The post Watch Ghost’s First Performance with Cardinal Copia appeared first on MetalSucks.
- The Offspring to Co-Headline ‘Never Ending Summer’ Tour With 311
There’s a little bit of sunshine coming your way this morning with the announcement of the ‘Never Ending Summer’ tour. Continue reading…
- Rob Trujillo And Kirk Hammett Played Classic German Song (Rob On Vocals)
Metallica bassist Robert Trujillo and guitarist Kirk Hammett played a cover of “Marmor, Stein Und Eisen Bricht”, a song originally written German singer Drafi Deutscher, during Metallica’s April 7 concert in Stuttgart, Germany.
- The Ghost Inside Announce Live Q&A Session
Hopefully we’ll get some insight into the band’s recovery process and future plans. The post The Ghost Inside Announce Live Q&A Session appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Ozzy Osbourne Reportedly Gives Up Driving
According to his son Jack, Ozzy is worried about the responsibility should future fender benders occur. Continue reading…
- Richie Sambora plays with Bon Jovi for the first time since 2013
Richie Sambora has joined musical forces with Bon Jovi for the first time in a half a decade.
- System of a Down, Deftones + More to Rock 2018 Aftershock Festival
Get the full lineup for the seventh annual edition of the Sacramento-based festival. Continue reading…
- Amon Amarth’s Johan Hegg: How I Prapare For A Live Show
Speaking in a recent interview with Ben of Australia’s “The Moshpit Backstage”, Amon Amarth frontman Johan Hegg explained how he prepares for an Amon Amarth live show. He said: “I think it’s different for all of us. Everybody has their own little routines and stuff like that. I usually just, there’s nothing really special during […]
- Greta Van Fleet announce London Electric Ballroom show
Fast-rising rockers Greta Van Fleet have announced details of their biggest UK show yet.
- Metallica – One (Antarctica Live HD)
Metallica set a world record on December 8, 2013 by becoming the first and only band in history to perform concerts on all seven
- Ministry’s Al Jourgensen: ‘Fascism Is Like Herpes – You Get Your Flare Ups’
The Ministry mainman spoke with Full Metal Jackie about the band’s new album, ‘AmeriKKKant,’ socio-political issues around the world and more. Continue reading…
- Download Festival 2018 day splits announced and day tickets go on sale
With less than two months to go until Download Festival kicks off, organisers have announced the day splits and put day tickets on sale.
- Zakk Wylde Explains What He Learned From Ozzy Osbourne
In a recent interview with Linea Rock, guitar master Zakk Wylde explained what he learned from Ozzy Osbourne; about leading a band, he said: “I really learned from Ozz. If Ozzy was a team owner or anything like that, he’d surround himself with great people and delegate the power. If Ozzy was president of the […]
- Mollie Marriott to support Dan Patlansky on UK tour
Dan Patlansky has confirmed that Mollie Marriott is joining him as a very special guest on his UK tour.
- 13 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Metallica’s “Ride The Lightning” Album
Here are the top 13 facts about “Ride The Lightning” album from Metallica: 1- The last album to appear Dave Mustaine before he get kicked out of the band. He gets 2 writting credits on Call of Kathulu and Ride The Lightning 2- The only instrumental track is Call of Kathlu. This song is named […]
- Lita Ford to release cover song as new single on July 4th
- Reaction Video: Five Finger Death Punch’s New Single “Fake”
Host Jon Weigell listens to Five Finger Death Punch’s cringey new track “Fake” for the first time. The post Reaction Video: Five Finger Death Punch’s New Single “Fake” appeared first on MetalSucks.