Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the 🤘 Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- Video: Metallica Singing The Pokémon Opening Theme
Youtube Channel, Golpe Baixo, has shared some interesting stuff about Metallica and music world. Recently, he just shared a video that showing what if Metallica play Pokemon opening theme? It’s time to learn that question. I think, this is an editing masterpiece. Simply amazing edited-performance, it should be Metallica to officially record the Pokemon theme song, […]
- Exodus + Municipal Waste Lead Adult Swim’s ‘Mr. Pickles Thrashtacular’ U.S. Tour
The worlds of animated entertainment and thrash metal collide on the upcoming trek. Continue reading…
- POP EVIL Releases First Behind-The-Scenes Video From Making Of New Album
POP EVIL has released a behind-the-scenes studio video surrounding the band’s time spent at Sound Emporium Studios in Nashville this past summer. The clip, the first in a series of videos to come, documents the musicians living together as they embarked on the writing process for their fifth studio LP. POP EVIL will embark on […]
- Tool’s Danny Carey: New Tracks Are ‘Long … Too Long’
The Tool drummer offers some insight into the creative process for the band. Continue reading…
- SANCTUARY To Tour With ICED EARTH As Farewell To WARREL DANE; Guest Vocalist Announced
Following the unfortunate loss of one of metal’s most revered vocalists, Warrel Dane (SANCTUARY, NEVERMORE), prior to SANCTUARY’s upcoming dates supporting ICED EARTH across North America, the band has announced the tour will go forth as planned. The shows will act as a farewell tour in tribute to the life and memory of Dane with […]
- YAHTZEE … Oni Logan parts ways with Lynch Mob for the fifth time
YAHTZEE Oni Logan parts ways with Lynch Mob for the fifth time LOS ANGELES, California — Oni Logan has left Lynch Mob. At least that is what the brand new and cryptic message the singer has issued leads one to believe. Logan has previously left the band on numerous occasions along with being fired […]
- HEART BY HEART Featuring Original HEART Members: New Tour Dates Announced
HEART BY HEART, which features founding HEART members Steve Fossen (bass) and Mike Derosier (drums), will head back out on tour next month, with acclaimed vocalist Somar Macek at the helm. Kicking off February 3 in Oregon and running through the beginning of summer, the HEART BY HEART tour will bring back all of the […]
- Original Motörhead Guitarist “Fast” Eddie Clarke Dead at Age 67
The last surviving original member of Motörhead has left us. The post Original Motörhead Guitarist “Fast” Eddie Clarke Dead at Age 67 appeared first on MetalSucks.
- BULLETBOYS Enlist Drummer ANTHONY ‘TINY’ BIUSO
BULLETBOYS have announced the addition of drummer Anthony “Tiny” Biuso to the group’s ranks. “We have known Tiny for a very long time and are so excited to have him providing the major boom to this group,” says singer Marq Torien. “Tiny is now a ‘fully loaded’ BulletBoy and we look forward to having him […]
- HEART’s ANN WILSON To Pay Tribute To DAVID BOWIE, TOM PETTY, CHRIS CORNELL On ‘Project Dead Guys’ Album
HEART singer Ann Wilson is working on a tribute album to “artists who have departed in the last several years,” including David Bowie, Tom Petty and Chris Cornell. Wilson is collaborating with longtime HEART producer Mike Flicker on the LP, which has the working title of “PDG” (“Project Dead Guys”). “It’s a project very dear […]
- Of Mice & Men Have a Gas With Cover of Pink Floyd’s ‘Money’
Ching, ching! Listen to Of Mice & Men’s fresh take on a Pink Floyd classic. Continue reading…
- Ex-Rainbow keyboardist Tony Carey states that he’d be last person that Ritchie Blackmore would call
- NIGHTWISH: More ‘Decades’ Compilation Details Revealed
Tuomas Holopainen’s three-track demo earned him his first record deal with his freshly founded band NIGHTWISH back in 1996. 20 years later — with over 2,000 shows played and more than eight million records sold — NIGHTWISH is the biggest European symphonic metal band. Reason enough for Nuclear Blast to celebrate this huge anniversary by […]
- Polish Government Officially Charges Nergal in Behemoth Merch Case
“Bring it on!” says Nergal. The post Polish Government Officially Charges Nergal in Behemoth Merch Case appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Fleshworks’ “Death by Autopsy”: Heavier Than Three Dudes with Sledgehammer, One Dude with a Pick-Axe, and a Butcher with Meathooks
Don’t worry, the music is cooler than the promo photo. The post Fleshworks’ “Death by Autopsy”: Heavier Than Three Dudes with Sledgehammer, One Dude with a Pick-Axe, and a Butcher with Meathooks appeared first on MetalSucks.
- NUCLEAR BLAST Partners With ADA
The world’s biggest independent heavy metal label, Nuclear Blast Records, and top independent distributor, ADA (owned by Warner Music Group), have announced a global partnership. ADA will provide worldwide physical and digital distribution, excluding certain territories in Central Europe, as well as offer additional services to support Nuclear Blast’s incredible roster of iconic bands and […]
- Danny Carey on New Tool Album: “The Tracks Are Long… Too Long!”
BREAKING NEWS, NEW TOOL ALBUM HAS LONG SONGS ON IT The post Danny Carey on New Tool Album: “The Tracks Are Long… Too Long!” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- What Has Gene Simmons Actually Tried to Trademark?
The KISS legend clears up what he’s actually attempted to trademark and refutes the famous ‘OJ’ story told by Ronnie James Dio. Continue reading…
- Chris Cornell’s Kids + Fellow Celebs Vow to ‘Fight for the World’s Most Vulnerable Children’ in New PSA
The late Chris Cornell reaffirms his vow to fight for refugee children from war-torn countries with support from celebs in a PSA featuring ‘The Promise.’ Continue reading…
- Thunder announce new live album and concert film ‘Stage’
The mighty Thunder will release a new live album/concert film called ‘Stage’ this spring.
- Surviving MOTÖRHEAD Members To Be Joined By Special Guests For Select LEMMY Tribute Concerts
Phil Campbell has confirmed that there are plans for the surviving members of MOTÖRHEAD to perform several concerts with as-yet-undisclosed special guests as a tribute to the band’s late leader Ian “Lemmy” Kilmister. “It’s on the cards, but it’s just gonna be a few select shows,” the guitarist told “Rock Talk With Mitch Lafon” (hear […]
- Former ACCEPT Singer DAVID REECE Signs With MIGHTY MUSIC
Former ACCEPT singer David Reece has inked a multiple-album deal with Mighty Music. “I was searching for a record company that would see my vision as a solo artist so I reached out to Mike Tramp [ex-WHITE LION] and he suggested I speak with Michael H. Andersen at Mighty Music,” Reece said. “Michael teamed me […]
- Legandary Metal Guitarist Dead At 67
Former Motörhead guitarist “Fast” Eddie Clarke has died aged 67 after a battle with pneumonia. He was the last surviving member of Motorhead’s most successful lineup. Motörhead shared an emotional statement via Facebook, as follows: “We are devastated to pass on the news we only just heard ourselves earlier tonight… Edward Allan Clarke – or as we all […]
- BEHEMOTH Frontman Formally Charged With Disrespecting Poland’s National Coat Of Arms
BEHEMOTH frontman Adam “Nergal” Darski has been formally charged by Polish authorities for allegedly disrespecting one of the country’s national symbols. The case, referred to court by the District Prosecutor’s Office in Gdańsk, northern Poland, involves the band’s “Republic Of The Unfaithful” tour artwork and merchandise, which is said to be “insulting” to the national […]
- BON JOVI Announces Spring Leg Of ‘This House Is Not For Sale’ Tour
Global rock icons and newly announced Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame 2018 inductees BON JOVI have announced the spring leg of their “This House Is Not For Sale” tour, presented by Live Nation. The run will kick off in Denver, Colorado on March 14 and conclude May 14 at Capital One Arena in Washington, […]
- Exodus and Municipal Waste Announce Thrashtacular Tour
They promise it will be thrashtastic. The post Exodus and Municipal Waste Announce Thrashtacular Tour appeared first on MetalSucks.
- LEAVES’ EYES: Lyric Video For New Song ‘Jomsborg’
LEAVES’ EYES new album, “Sign Of The Dragonhead”, will be released on January 12 via AFM Records. Produced by Alexander Krull at Mastersound Studio, the disc features cover artwork by Stefan Heilemann (LINDEMANN, EPICA, KAMELOT). The official lyric video for the song “Jomsborg”, taken from “Sign Of The Dragonhead”, can be seen below. “Sign Of […]
- Animal Drive release lyric video for “Time Machine”
- Tool Drummer Danny Carey Guests on the Latest All Souls Track “Sadist/Servant”
Not quite as good as new Tool, but still very good! The post Tool Drummer Danny Carey Guests on the Latest All Souls Track “Sadist/Servant” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- EXODUS And MUNICIPAL WASTE To Join Forces For ‘Mr. Pickles Thrashtacular’ Tour; BLABBERMOUTH.NET Presale
Adult Swim is moshing its way around the country with an immersive, fan-centric 13-city metal “thrash-tastic” tour featuring bands EXODUS and MUNICIPAL WASTE in support of the new season of its animated series “Mr. Pickles”. Along with enjoying face melting guitar riffs, fans attending the “Thrashtacular” metal tour can take photos in the “Mr. Pickles” […]
- CHRIS CORNELL’s Family Launches Social Campaign To Raise Awareness For Human Rights
Multi-Grammy Award-winning Golden Globe nominee Chris Cornell is featured in a new video released today in conjunction with his Grammy-nominated song “The Promise”. In the clip, Cornell’s children, Toni, Lily and Christopher vow to continue to honor their late father’s pledge to raise awareness for human rights. A number of stars have come together to […]
- Y&T guitarist John Nymann thinks it is ridiculous other bands charge money for meets and greets
- Converge Albums Ranked
See how the metalcore titans stack up throughout their career. Continue reading…
- Senses Fail Bring Sardonic Post-Hardcore in ‘Gold Jacket, Green Jacket’ Video – Exclusive Premiere
See the band in a glitter-filled, interpersonal warzone in this new video from their upcoming album ‘If There Is A Light, Let It Find You.’ Continue reading…
- BLACK VEIL BRIDES Singer On First Video From ‘Vale’ Album: ‘We Want Something That’s Gonna Be Representative Of The Record’
BLACK VEIL BRIDES vocalist Andy Biersack and drummer Christian “C.C.” Coma were interviewed for a recent episode of the “Rock Sound Podcast”. You can now listen to the two separate chats below. Speaking about BLACK VEIL BRIDES’ marketing approach for the band’s upcoming fifth album, “Vale”, Andy said: “I’ve always been so ‘everything has to […]
- Surviving Motörhead members to play special Lemmy tribute concerts
Phil Campbell has confirmed the surviving members of Motörhead are planning to regroup for a handful of Lemmy tribute shows.
- THUNDER To Release ‘Stage’ Live Album
On March 23, THUNDER will release the brand new live album, “Stage”, through earMUSIC. “Stage” features hits from right across the band’s career and includes fan-favorite classics, like “Backstreet Symphony”, “Low Life In High Places” and “Love Walked In”, and brings things right up to date with tracks from the 2017-released, Top 3 U.K. chart […]
- Sanctuary Announce Farewell Tour with Witherfall’s Joseph Michael on Vocals
It will also, of course, be a tribute to Warrel Dane. The post Sanctuary Announce Farewell Tour with Witherfall’s Joseph Michael on Vocals appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Nightwish Reveal ‘Decades’ Track Listing + Artwork Ahead of World Tour
Finnish symphonic metal outfit Nightwish have revealed the track listing and artwork for their ‘Decades’ compilation to coincide with a massive 2018 world tour. Continue reading…
- Völur Go on Töurur
The Canadian doom trio will perform in the U.S. for the first time. The post Völur Go on Töurur appeared first on MetalSucks.
- And the Winners of the 2017 Drumception Challenge are…
Megadeth’s Dirk Verbeuren recorded the drums, you recorded the guitars. Here are his favorites! The post And the Winners of the 2017 Drumception Challenge are… appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Singer Oni Logan not in Lynch Mob anymore and putting together new project in 2018
- BLACK SABBATH Bassist GEEZER BUTLER To Be Honored On Birmingham’s ‘Walk Of Stars’ Next Month
According to Birmingham Mail, BLACK SABBATH bassist Geezer Butler will be the next celebrity honored on the Broad Street Walk Of Stars in Birmingham, England. He will be awarded during the half-time break in the Aston Villa vs. Burton Albion match on February 3. The date marks 50 years year since SABBATH played its first […]
- WHITESNAKE: Listen To ‘Love Ain’t No Stranger’ From ‘The Purple Tour (Live)’
WHITESNAKE revisited the music that singer David Coverdale recorded with DEEP PURPLE with the release of “The Purple Album” two years ago. The LP, and the tour that followed, offered fans new modern interpretations of PURPLE classics like “Burn” and “Mistreated”. Highlights from the historic tour will be featured in a new live collection, including […]
- Small Town Titans Pay Homage to Late Loved One With ‘Dragonfly’ – Exclusive Video Premiere
Take a listen to emotionally moving song from the upstart rockers. Continue reading…
- Former MOTÖRHEAD Guitarist ‘FAST’ EDDIE CLARKE Dead At 67
Former MOTÖRHEAD and FASTWAY guitarist “Fast” Eddie Clarke passed away yesterday (January 10) after a battle with pneumonia. He was 67 years old. Clarke was a member of MOTÖRHEAD from 1976 until 1982. He was one-third of the band’s classic lineup, which also included drummer Philthy “Animal” Taylor, who died in November 2015 of liver […]
- MACHINE HEAD Frontman Discusses Importance Of Craftsmanship When Creating Physical Music Product (Video)
In the three-and-ahalf-minute clip below, MACHINE HEAD frontman Robb Flynn discusses the importance of craftsmanship when producing physical formats of new music releases. MACHINE HEAD’s new album, “Catharsis”, will be released on January 26 via Nuclear Blast. The effort will be made available in several formats, including a CD/DVD digipak edition which contains footage of […]
- The World’s Worst Avenged Sevenfold Cover Band Butcher ‘Unholy Confessions’ – Best of YouTube
A high school band performs a cover of Avenged Sevenfold’s ‘Unholy Confessions’ only to fall on their faces. Continue reading…
- WATCH: KISS force ‘disrespectful’ interviewer to take his Iron Maiden t-shirt off
Footage has emerged of KISS telling a journalist to remove his Iron Maiden t-shirt before conducting an interview with them.