Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the 🤘 Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- CLUTCH Frontman Explains ‘Book Of Bad Decisions’ Album Title
Maryland rockers CLUTCH are tentatively set to release their new album, “Book Of Bad Decisions”, in September. The disc was recently completed at Sputnik Sound studio in Nashville, Tennessee with producer and engineer Vance Powell (THE WHITE STRIPES, RED FANG). Speaking to “The Liquid Conversations” host Shawn SixX at this past weekend’s Las Rageous festival […]
- New images released of Queen movie Bohemian Rhapsody
Ahead of it hitting UK cinemas this autumn, two new images of Queen movie Bohemian Rhapsody have been released by 20th Century Fox.
- 3TEETH Signs With CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS
Transgressive five-piece 3TEETH has signed with Century Media Records. The announcement coincides with 3TEETH’s back-to-back co-headlining shows in the band’s hometown of Los Angeles, which precedes its headlining European tour this spring. 3TEETH will release its third full-length album later this year. On 3TEETH’s signing, frontman Alexis Mincolla shares: “It was a perfect-storm moment for […]
- DIMMU BORGIR Frontman On Eight-Year Gap Between Albums: ‘We Were Feeling That We Were Losing A Little Bit Of Our Identity’
Vocalist Shagrath of Norwegian black metallers DIMMU BORGIR recently spoke to Lords Of Metal about the eight-year gap between the release of the band’s last studio album, “Abrahadabra”, and the arrival of the follow-up effort, “Eonian”. He said: “[It’s] strange to have been away for quite some time; it feels kind of weird somehow. I […]
- DevilDriver Release “Country Heroes” Cover with Hank Williams III
Yee-haw. The post DevilDriver Release “Country Heroes” Cover with Hank Williams III appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Skeletonwitch Return With ‘Devouring Radiant Light’ Album + New Single ‘Fen of Shadows’
Plus, hear the first new song from the disc, an epic track called ‘Fen of Shadows.’ Continue reading…
- Call This Phone Number for a Voice Message from Randy Blythe!
Also hear a preview of the new Burn the Priest cover song “Kerosene” (originally by Big Black). The post Call This Phone Number for a Voice Message from Randy Blythe! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Vicky Cornell Launches ‘Addiction Resource Center for Chris’
‘Addiction Resource Center (ARC) for Chris’ is an online resource for people and families struggling with addiction and provides local resources for immediate help. Continue reading…
- Watch A PERFECT CIRCLE Perform On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
A PERFECT CIRCLE was the musical guest on the Monday, April 23 episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” The band played several songs — including “TalkTalk” and “So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish” — on the show’s outdoor stage in front of a standing-room-only crowd. Official video footage of the performance can be seen […]
- DAVE MUSTAINE: ‘It Wasn’t Easy Escaping From METALLICA’s Shadow’
Dave Mustaine is the focus of the “My Guide To Life” feature in the latest issue of Planet Rock magazine. In the article, the MEGADETH leader sounds off on “faith, love, charity and the benefits of not murdering your best friend,” according to the publication. Speaking about how getting kicked out of one great metal […]
- Skeletonwitch Announce New Album, Release First Single
YES. The post Skeletonwitch Announce New Album, Release First Single appeared first on MetalSucks.
- A Perfect Circle Perform ‘TalkTalk’ + ‘So Long, And Thanks For All the Fish’ on Jimmy Kimmel Live
The performance was cut short on TV, but you can watch both songs in full here. Continue reading…
- GHOST Leader Reveals Why He Wrote ‘Rats’
GHOST lead singer Tobias Forge, who performs under the names Papa Emeritus and now Cardinal Copia, told The Pulse Of Radio what inspired him to write “Rats”, the first single from the Swedish act’s upcoming album, “Prequelle”. “A few years ago, I decided, like, ‘I really want to have a big opening track that just […]
- DevilDriver Engage Hank III for Brutally Heavy ‘Country Heroes’ Lyric Video
Hank III helps in the makeover of his own track, turning ‘Country Heroes’ into a pummeling song. Continue reading…
- Gus G: Being Fired From Ozzy Osbourne’s Band Was ‘A Relief’
Though Gus G. made it clear how much he loved playing with Ozzy, the guitarist called the job “a little bit of a dead end for me.” Continue reading…
- CHRIS CORNELL’s Widow Partners With Addiction Policy Forum To Launch Resources In Honor Of SOUNDGARDEN Singer
Vicky Cornell, wife of Grammy Award-winning singer and songwriter and SOUNDGARDEN, TEMPLE OF THE DOG and AUDIOSLAVE frontman Chris Cornell, who died unexpectedly last May, has announced the launch of Addiction Resource Center (ARC) For Chris, an online resource for individuals and families struggling with addiction, as well as the Addiction Resource Line (ARL), a […]
- DENIED FOR A 3rd TIME … Loudness denied entry into the U.S. again, band will miss M3 Music Festival
DENIED FOR A 3rd TIME Loudness denied entry into the U.S. again, band will miss M3 Music Festival The U.S Border — No it’s not Groundhog Day, but sources are saying Loudness have been denied entry into the United States of America once again due to some on-going immigration problems. If this is the […]
- KOBRA AND THE LOTUS Releases Video For Cover Of FLEETWOOD MAC’s ‘The Chain’
KOBRA AND THE LOTUS has released the official music video for its cover version of the FLEETWOOD MAC classic “The Chain”. Check it out below. The track is taken from the second part of the band’s opus magnum, which will be released one year after the successful arrival of rock juggernaut “Prevail I”. Due on […]
- Dave Grohl ‘Adopts’ Fan During Foo Fighter’s Houston Show
Good guy Grohl strikes again in a viral video ‘adopting’ a fan during Foo Fighter’s Houston concert. Continue reading…
- Bullet for My Valentine Feel the Pull of ‘Gravity’ U.S. Fall 2018 Tour
See which markets the band will hit on their latest run. Continue reading…
- Code Orange Announce Tour Dates with Twitching Tongues and Vein
Select dates will also feature artists like Wicca Phase Springs Eternal, Show Me the Body, Ghostemane, Nicole Dollanganger, Disembodied, and Trail of Lies. The post Code Orange Announce Tour Dates with Twitching Tongues and Vein appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Longtime SAMAEL Guitarist MARCO ‘MAKRO’ RIVAO Quits Band
Longtime SAMAEL guitarist Marco “Makro” Rivao has decided to leave the group “to do something different.” From now on, bassist Thomas “Drop” Betrisey will take over the guitar duties in the Swiss industrial black metal band and a new bass player will be announced shortly. Rivao said in a statement: “As some of you might […]
- Jizzy Pearl thinks that people who dug his Love/Hate records will really dig his new solo album
- Metal Madness with Online Pokies Australia Games
You love your metal music, but you probably haven’t thought of loving it while you play online pokies Australia games and other activities. Expand your horizons today. The post Metal Madness with Online Pokies Australia Games appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Stream Ingested’s New Album The Level Above Human in Full Right Now!
DEATH. FUCKING. METAL. The post Stream Ingested’s New Album <em>The Level Above Human</em> in Full Right Now! appeared first on MetalSucks.
- JUDAS PRIEST Bassist Says ANDY SNEAP Is The ‘Perfect Replacement’ For GLENN TIPTON
Val Tapia of 38IZ Videos recently conducted an interview with JUDAS PRIEST bassist Ian Hill. You can now listen to the chat below. Asked how Andy Sneap is doing filling in for JUDAS PRIEST guitarist Glenn Tipton, who announced two months ago that he was stepping away from the road due to his battle with […]
- SKELETONWITCH To Release ‘Devouring Radiant Light’ Album In July
Blackened metallers SKELETONWITCH will release their first full-length album in five years, “Devouring Radiant Light”, on July 20 via Prosthetic Records. The first single from the disc, “Fen Of Shadows”, can be streamed below. Guitarist Scott Hedrick describes “Fen Of Shadows” as “SKELETONWITCH 2.0… The song travels further down the rabbit hole with more elaborate […]
- LINKIN PARK’s MIKE SHINODA Releases ‘About You’ Video
LINKIN PARK vocalist Mike Shinoda has released a music video for the song “About You”, taken from his upcoming solo album “Post Traumatic”. The track is a collaboration with producer blackbear, and the accompanying clip was directed by Shinoda. Shinoda spoke with ET Canada about the songwriting process for “Post Traumatic”, which is due on […]
- SKID ROW Guitarist Hasn’t Read SEBASTIAN BACH’s Autobiography
SKID ROW guitarist Dave “Snake” Sabo says that he has not yet picked up a copy of Sebastian Bach’s autobiography, “18 And Life On Skid Row”, insisting that “there are a lot of other books out there that I should be reading first.” Bach fronted SKID ROW until 1996, when he was fired. Instead of […]
- CODE ORANGE Announces ‘The New Reality Tour’
Grammy-nominated group CODE ORANGE has announced a North American headline tour which will feature support from TWITCHING TONGUES and VEIN. “The New Reality Tour”, which gets underway June 22, will also feature special guests WICCA PHASE SPRINGS ETERNAL, SHOW ME THE BODY, GHOSTEMANE, NICOLE DOLLANGANGER, DISEMBODIED and TRAIL OF LIES on select dates. Pre-sale tickets […]
- GODSMACK Frontman: ‘I Feel Like There’s A Lack Of True Bands Out There’
GODSMACK frontman Sully Erna was recently interviewed on “Whiplash”, the KLOS radio show hosted by Full Metal Jackie. You can listen to the entire chat below. Asked which bands continue to inspire him when it comes to “melodic” music, Erna said: “That’s a really good question, especially in today’s day and age. There’s just a […]
- The Avengers Theme Gets a Bagpipecore Cover
From the tiny indie movie about a group of friends trying to preserve rare geological specimens. The post The <em>Avengers</em> Theme Gets a Bagpipecore Cover appeared first on MetalSucks.
- James Hetfield – Nothing Else Matters (Acoustic Solo Performance)
James Hetfield performing “Nothing Else Matters” live at the Acoustic-4-A-Cure UCSF Pediatric Cancer Benefit on Thursday May 15, 2014 at the Fillmore in San Francisco California.
- GRAVEYARD: First Trailer For ‘Peace’ Album
Swedish classic rock connoisseurs GRAVEYARD have released the first trailer for their eagerly anticipated comeback album, “Peace”. The disc was recorded at Park Studios in Stockholm with producer Chips Kiesbye (THE HELLACOPTERS, MICHAEL MONROE, THE NOMADS) and engineer Stefan Boman (BURT BACHARACH, ALICE COOPER, DEF LEPPARD, KENT). Commented the band: “As you may know, we’ve […]
- Listen To DEVILDRIVER’s Haunting Cover Of ‘Country Heroes’, Featuring Original Songwriter HANK3
DEVILDRIVER’s long-awaited full-length album of outlaw country-gone-metal anthems, “Outlaws ‘Til The End”, will be released on July 6 via Napalm Records. The disc is described in a press release as “both a startling curveball and a ferocious statement of individuality from a band who have been a constant and effective force in the heavy metal […]
- Metallica’s James Hetfield Reveals His First Teacher Crush
Metallica frontman James Hetfield spoke in an interview with Killpop and revealed his first teacher crush.
- Vinnie Vincent to re-release albums ‘Euphoria’ and ‘Speedball Jamm’ + release two other records
- Next Week, Ghost Will Perform a “Special Sermon” in NYC
What could that mean??? The post Next Week, Ghost Will Perform a “Special Sermon” in NYC appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Greta Van Fleet Get Tom Hanks’ Approval, Plus News on In This Moment, Burn the Priest + More
Plus watch an In This Moment video teaser, see what Lamb of God/Burn the Priest are up to, get Dio Disciples recording plans, and more in Wire-to-Wire. Continue reading…
- LIV SIN Releases Video For Cover Of DANZIG’s ‘Devil’s Plaything’
LIV SIN, the band led by former SISTER SIN vocalist Liv “Sin” Jagrell, has released the official music video for its cover version of the DANZIG song “Devil’s Plaything”. The track will appear on LIV SIN’s upcoming EP, “Inverted”, which will be issued on May 25. The vinyl-only release, which was produced by Martin Sandvik […]
- ROBERT PLANT Still Holding On To Three Unused Quaaludes
According to The Pulse Of Radio, Robert Plant revealed that he’s saved an old prescription for the long-discontinued drug Quaaludes. During a chat with Mojo, Plant said that he keeps the three uneaten pills in a bottle in his home, explaining: “The label on the bottle says, ‘Robert Plant — for sleeplessness’ — it looks […]
- Wanna Know How Much Machine Head, Black Label Society, Ministry and Others Earn to Play Shows?
Get a general idea of the earning power of each of these bands, especially relative to one another. The post Wanna Know How Much Machine Head, Black Label Society, Ministry and Others Earn to Play Shows? appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Fleetwood Mac explain why Lindsey Buckingham was fired
Fleetwood Mac have given their first full interview since Lindsey Buckingham exited the band.
- Code Orange Announce ‘The New Reality’ North American Headline Tour
See when and where these Grammy-nominated rockers will be playing on their upcoming headline trek. Continue reading…
- THE AGONY SCENE Returns With New Song And Video, ‘Hand Of The Divine’
THE AGONY SCENE has returned with a brand new song and video. “Hand Of The Divine” will appear on the band’s new album, “Tormentor”, out July 20 via Outerloop Records/Cooking Vinyl. It is THE AGONY SCENE’s first album since 2007’s “Get Damned” (Century Media), which was preceded by 2005’s “The Darkest Red” (Roadrunner) and 2003’s […]
- GENE SIMMONS On Possibility Of KISS ‘Farewell Tour’: ‘We Can’t Keep Doing This Forever’
Gene Simmons says that KISS will eventually embark on a farewell tour because he and his bandmates “can’t keep doing this forever.” Rumors of KISS’s final run of live shows gained strength a couple of months ago following the news that the band was attempting to trademark the phrase “The End Of The Road.” An […]
- Top 11 Rock + Metal Drinking Songs
Make yourself a ‘Lemmy’ and tip one back to these thirst quenching cuts. Continue reading…
- AMERICAN IDOL’ER … Steven Adler adds American Idol singer Constantine Maroulis to Adler’s Appetite
AMERICAN IDOL’ER Steven Adler adds American Idol singer Constantine Maroulis to Adler’s Appetite Blabbermouth — Following the announcement last month of his Australian tour, ex-GUNS N’ ROSES drummer Steven Adler has unveiled the members of the the newly formed ADLER’S APPETITE FEATURING CONSTANTINE MAROULIS band that will be playing alongside him to celebrate the 30th anniversary of GNR‘s classic debut album by […]
- Mike Portnoy on Metallica: “Never Has Such a Huge, Huge Band Had so Many Misses”
Well, he’s not wrong. The post Mike Portnoy on Metallica: “Never Has Such a Huge, Huge Band Had so Many Misses” appeared first on MetalSucks.