Reb Beach is a phenomenal guitarist, and he’s played with some of the best in the Rock world. All those killer Winger solos and riffs? That’s him. He’s also the lead guitarist and co-writer for Whitesnake. And for Black Swan, the 2020 super group making pure 80s Rock music. Reb has played with everyone from Alice Cooper to the Bee Gees, Chaka Kahn to Danger Danger, Howard Jones to Twisted Sister, and with Roger Daltry on the Lost Boys Soundtrack. I recently talked with Reb by phone from his home in Pittsburgh about:
- Writing new music with Whitesnake and Winger
- his surprising review of the reactive load box
- his solo instrumental record
- joining Joe Satriani’s G3 guitar tour
- the candid truth about why he can’t remember riffs he just played
- If Aerosmith guitarist Brad Whitford breaks his hand
- and the bombshell news of the two OTHER albums he’s working on for 2022.
Portions of the interview aired on Hard, Heavy & Hair Show number 300 along with Reb Beach’s music and tons of other great Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Band music and information. Listen to the podcast version of that show and read the show notes here.