- Happy Hour Sing-Along: the best hard, heavy, and hairy tunes from all decades of hard rock, metal, and hair to which everyone knows the words!
- A song Ozzy once covered as a duet… with the Muppet Miss Piggy!
- A legendary 80s hair band song that was only written because Run-D.M.C. and Aerosmith did “Walk This Way.”
- One of the most iconic hard rock songs of all time that was conceived as a folk ballad.
- A cover song featuring HipHop artists that is still heavier than the original 80s metal version of the song!
- The hair band song that inspired MTV’s Unplugged series.
- The song Beavis and Butthead sang when they were doing something illegal.
- The first AC/DC single featuring Brian Johnson, the replacement singer for Bon Scott.
- Metal on metal Cover Song of the Week
- A Glam group–perhaps the Glam group of the 80s–who attained such status in part because one of its members was a licensed cosmetologist.
- The very first music video to be a sequel to another music video.
- A cover song so famous, hardly anyone knows it’s a cover.
- A song that most people don’t realize is a parody of heavy metal similar to Spinal Tap, but one that has become a classic sing-along for fans of many genres. It features Slayer’s Kerry King, though the song’s producer doesn’t think King liked the song.
- A famous 80s hair band power ballad about a woman. Was she real? Find out on the show.
- A song everyone knows that almost contained the line “where the girls are fat and they got big titties”!
- “Born to Be Wild” by Ozzy and Miss Piggy
- ZZ Top “Gimme All Your Lovin'” music video:
- ZZ Top “Sharp Dressed Man” music video, the sequel to “Gimme All Your Lovin'”:
Own the hits and deep cuts you hear on Hard, Heavy & Hair! Click the iTunes/Apple Music or Amazon Digital Music icons to the left of each song.