- New Snake Bite Whisky, Victory, Saul, Cruzh, Dangerous Curves
- When the “Mellow Yellow” guy sings Hard Rock
- This week’s Rock Queen is Chez Kane
- A Double-Team from an Australian band whose newest album will instantly teleport you back to 1987, to early Danger Danger, Icon, and back when Bon Jovi still rocked
- Rare Hair from Slaughter, Aerosmith, and Saigon Kick
- Hits & Deep Cuts from Bruce Dickinson, Warrant, Megadeth, Winger, Def Leppard, Theory of a Deadman, Guns N’ Roses, Macro Mendoza, Tesla, Chez Kane, Wildstreet, KISS
No talk, just the tunes. (Available to Front Row Heroes and above.)
Own the hits and deep cuts you hear on Hard, Heavy & Hair! Click the iTunes/Apple Music or Amazon Digital Music icons to the left of each song.
Chez Kane – Rocket on the Radio
Bruce Dickinson – Tattooed Millionaire
Bon Jovi – You Give Love a Bad Name
Theory of a Deadman – Not Meant to Be
Rockett Love – King for One Day
Cover Song of the Week
Cover: George Lynch – Billion Dollar Babes (ft. Phil Lewis)
Beds by Audionautix.