- Pariah proves the existence of the multiverse live on the show
- The band Def Leppard frontman Joe Elliott wishes he had been in
- Feckin’ 50 of 1973 Hard Rock
- New Queensryche that wasn’t released by Queensryche… Huh? What?
- A song that connects straight back to 2234 Pine Way, Aurora, Illinois
- Bands named after songs by The Sweet
- A Rock Queen of the Week who was always a queen, but never a Rock N’ Roll artist
- New Alice Cooper, Rob Halford, Sin Shake Sin, and… kind of Queensryche (maybe)
- A band Kiss’s existence is predicated on!
- Hits, Deep Cuts, and Rare Hair From Airbourne, Alice Cooper, Asking Alexandria, Bob Dylan, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Dolly Parton, Grand Funk Railroad, Greta Van Fleet, Guns N’ Roses, Krokus, Mötley Crüe, Poison, Queensrÿche, Roxanne, Sin Shake Sin, Sweet, Sweet F.A., The Sweet, The Sweet, Twisted Sister, Van Halen, White Zombie, Wig Wam, Youthex
No talk, just the tunes. Exclusive content for Hard, Heavy & Hair Heroes (Patreon patrons)
Own the hits and deep cuts you hear on Hard, Heavy & Hair! Click the iTunes/Apple Music or Amazon Digital Music icons to the left of each song.
The Triple-Shot Game
Beds by Audionautix.