- Theory: Guns N’ Roses was buried in the Pet Cemetery!
- An A-List guest you never knew was on Extreme II: Pornograffitti
- New Winger, Hell in the Club, Vandenberg, Whiskey Scenario, and (a week late) Guns N’ Roses
- Pariah Burke: a real-life roadrunner (on a Harley) clobbered by a coyote (meep meep ouch!)
- What song would be the anthem of all Blues musicians?
- Rock Queen of the Week is Janet Jackson (with Nuno Bettencourt of Extreme)
- The New Guns N’ Roses… exactly as Pariah predicted on last week’s show
- Triple-Shot of Luck–rolling 3 dice and hoping for 11
- Hard, Heavy & Hair bids farewell to a friend
- Pariah’s bad luck is your good luck on this week’s show
- Hits, Deep Cuts, and Rare Hair From 10 Years, AC/DC, Albert King, Black Stone Cherry, Burnt Out Wreck, Def Leppard, Dokken, Europe, Extreme, Godsmack, Guns N’ Roses, Hell In The Club, Janet Jackson, June Ryah, Kix, Poison, Ratt, Tesla, Texas Hippie Coalition, Vandenberg, Warlock, Warrant, Whiskey Scenario, Whitesnake, Winger
No talk, just the tunes. Exclusive content for Hard, Heavy & Hair Heroes (Patreon patrons)
Own the hits and deep cuts you hear on Hard, Heavy & Hair! Click the iTunes/Apple Music or Amazon Digital Music icons to the left of each song.
The Triple-Shot Game
Cover Song of the Week
Beds by Audionautix.