Add Hard, Heavy, and Hair with Pariah Burke to your station’s lineup!
We’re actively looking to syndicate to other radio stations–FM, AM, LPFM, and Internet. Make contact and let’s talk about adding Hard, Heavy, and Hair with Pariah Burke to your station’s weekly lineup.
- Professionally produced
- Free to broadcast (for non-commercial stations)
- Delivered in multiple formats (segmented, non-segmented, WAV, 320 MP3, 256 MP3)
- New shows delivered Sundays
- Access to show archives for reruns and filler
- Affiliates promoted on social media and on-air
- On-air promos recorded for your station
- Market exclusivity (for commercial, Orbitron-ranked stations)
Hard, Heavy & Hair with Pariah Burke is a weekly 2-hour hard rock and hair bands program full of music, trivia, and personality packaged into a tight, professionally-produced show ready for air on your station.
The show features hits and deep cuts from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 20-Teens, and today, along with new releases, unique features, segments.
- “The Cover Song of the Week” segment plays a hard rock or metal cover song followed by the original version, by the original artist, regardless of genre.
- “Radio Rewind” is an immersive time-shift occasional feature focusing on one year in the past, playing music that was new that year, while reading headlines and pop culture references from the year as if the listener had tuned into an FM broadcasting from that year.
- Special “Happy Hour” episodes with different themes. Recent themes have included “Ladies Night,” “Supergroups,” “Gone But Not Forgotten,” and “American Hair Bands,” and more.
- Holiday special episodes. Examples: “A Hard, Heavy & Hairy Christmas,” “A Heavy Metal Halloween,” and “The Valentine’s (and Anti-Valentine’s) Day Special”.
Clock, Format & Delivery
The Hard, Heavy & Hair Show is delivered weekly via email and Dropbox on Sundays (Pacific Time).
Delivery emails include:
- Playlist (for reporting and promotion)
- Show notes (for promotion)
- Show artwork/cover image (for promotion and display)
- Link to Dropbox downloads
- Link to show archives (previous shows are available for re-air, filler, overnights, etc.)
Shows are delivered in multiple formats.
- 6x 18-minute segments with 6 minutes of local inventory per hour. Segment lengths are soft times.
- For Net and other stations that don’t need local inventory time, a 7th optional 12-minute “Break Fill” segment with exclusive content is provided. This allows easier segment scheduling while maintaining a full 2-hour/120-minute runtime.
- For stations that don’t need segment scheduling, a solid 2-hour/120-minute version of the show is provided as a single file (all 7 segments in one continues playing file).
- WAV, Flac, 320 MP3, and 256 MP3 file formats are available.
Make contact to get Hard, Heavy & Hair with Pariah Burke added to your weekly schedule.