Today’s news and reviews for fans of Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Hair Bands from PariahRocks.com and the 🤘 Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- Here’s What Pantera Would Sound Like Tuned Down on a 9-String Guitar
Downination. The post Here’s What Pantera Would Sound Like Tuned Down on a 9-String Guitar appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Dirty Rock Scars to premiere video for “Infected” at Viral Pro Wrestling’s event on April 14th
- Jani Lane’s daughter Taylar Lane makes statement about lawsuit by deceased singer’s ex-manager
- Dio Hologram ‘Back to the Drawing Board’ Before Return, Singer’s Autobiography Targeted for 2019
Wendy Dio offers an update on the Dio Hologram tour and the long awaited Ronnie James Dio autobiography. Continue reading…
- Corey Taylor to Headline Chris Jericho’s ‘Rock n Wrestling Rager’ Cruise
Slipknot / Stone Sour frontman Corey Taylor has joined the roster of performers and will jam a solo acoustic set for all aboard. Continue reading…
- TESTAMENT Frontman On SLAYER Calling It Quits: ‘It’s A Sad Feeling’
TESTAMENT frontman Chuck Billy says that “it’s a sad feeling” knowing that SLAYER has chosen to embark on its “farewell” tour. Back in January, SLAYER, one of metal’s most popular and influential bands of the past four decades, announced its “final world tour” via a 30-second video. The group also confirmed that the first leg […]
- Talinda Bennington Asks for a ‘Hand’ With 320 Changes Direction Media Campaign on Chester Bennington’s Birthday
Chester Bennington’s widow is hoping to spread the message of the five signs of emotional suffering and healthy habits to combat them on Chester’s birthday. Continue reading…
- Listen to Metallica Songs with the Bass and Guitar Parts Switched
Ever think about what Metallica songs might sound like with the guitar and bass parts switched? Wonder no more, as two aspiring musicians have done just that! Continue reading…
- Santa Cruz Split in the Midst of Fozzy Tour Support
The ‘Bad Blood Rising’ album title proved prophetic. Continue reading…
- Phil Campbell Hopes to Have Solo Album Out ‘Sometime’ in 2018
Motorhead icon Phil Campbell spoke with Full Metal Jackie about the Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons band, their new album and his progress on his solo album. Continue reading…
- Jeff Lynne’s ELO add another date to autumn 2018 UK tour
Due to phenomenal demand, Jeff Lynne’s ELO have expanded their autumn UK tour once again.
- Bomb Scares, Explosions Put Damper on South by Southwest Festival
The 2018 edition of the South By Southwest fest came to a close yesterday with a bit of a cloud over the proceedings due to a series of bomb scares in Austin, Tex. Continue reading…
- Wendy Dio aware of a few unreleased songs from Ronnie James Dio including from ‘Holy Diver’ era
- Terrance Hobbs Discusses Frank Mullen’s Retirement from Suffocation, Confirms They’re Working on a Farewell Tour
The band is “trying to find out what would be the best [markets] that [Mullen will] be able to do in the short amount of time that he has to do a farewell tour,” says the guitarist. The post Terrance Hobbs Discusses Frank Mullen’s Retirement from Suffocation, Confirms They’re Working on a Farewell Tour appeared […]
- 10 Times Johnny Rotten Outclassed Interviewers
Interviewers sometimes misinterpret the punk legend’s rough-around-the-edges personality as empty-headedness, but Rotten has proven them wrong time after time. Continue reading…
- No Songs On New STONE TEMPLE PILOTS LP Left Over From CHESTER BENNINGTON Era
With the new, self-titled STONE TEMPLE PILOTS album released this past Friday (March 16), bassist Robert DeLeo was asked in an interview with AltWire if there were any songs left over from the band’s 2015 sessions with LINKIN PARK’s Chester Bennington on vocals that were repurposed for the new LP. DeLeo replied: “There were, but […]
- EARTHLESS: ‘Volt Rush’ Video Released
“Volt Rush”, the new video from the San Diego-based trio EARTHLESS, can be seen below. The clip, which is set in EARTHLESS’s hometown, as well as neighboring Oceanside, was directed by skateboard/visual artist BB Bastidas and features the famed SoCal skateboarder T-Spliff (a.k.a. Taylor Smith). “Stoked to present to you the very first EARTHLESS video, […]
- Judas Priest Score Highest Ever U.S. Chart Debut with ‘Firepower’
Over 40 years into their career, Judas Priest are still burning up the charts. Continue reading…
- Here’s Another New Underoath Song Called “Rapture”
Has the band gone soft in their old, secular age? The post Here’s Another New Underoath Song Called “Rapture” appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Necrophagia Founder Frank ‘Killjoy’ Pucci Dead at 48
The founder of pioneering U.S. death metal outfit Necrophagia has passed away. Continue reading…
- James Hetfield Funny Moments
Compilation of funny moments from James Hetfield, frontman of Metallica.
- Finnish Rock Band SANTA CRUZ Implodes In Middle Of U.S. Tour With FOZZY
Finnish rockers SANTA CRUZ appear to have imploded in the middle of their tour of the United States of America as the support act for FOZZY. The quartet kicked off its first U.S. tour in support of the “Bad Blood Rising” album earlier in the month in Houston and was scheduled to perform two dozen […]
- KORN Frontman JONATHAN DAVIS Reveals Details Of ‘Black Labyrinth’ Solo Album
KORN frontman Jonathan Davis will release his highly anticipated debut solo album, “Black Labyrinth”, on May 25 via Sumerian Records. Diverse and progressive, “Black Labyrinth” represents a natural evolution for Jonathan, whose previous musical contributions have yielded two Grammy Award wins, eight Grammy Award nominations, worldwide sales of more than 40 million, and countless sold-out […]
- Jonathan Davis Confirms ‘Black Labyrinth’ Solo Album Title, Reveals Artwork + Track Listing
Get the artwork, track listing and more info on the first solo album for the Korn vocalist. Continue reading…
- Neil Young on farewell tours: ‘What kind of bulls*** is that?’
In a fresh interview promoting his Western movie Paradox, Neil Young has lambasted artists who announce ‘retirement tours.’
- Legend of the Seagullmen Fan Art Competition: Win a Mega-Bundle from the New Band Featuring Members of Tool and Mastodon!
Includes a special edition blue/white variant vinyl, drum sticks signed by Danny Carey, a Seagull skull necklace, the CD edition of the album, a t-shirt, and the band’s exclusive New Years Eve concert poster!!! The post Legend of the Seagullmen Fan Art Competition: Win a Mega-Bundle from the New Band Featuring Members of Tool and […]
- Dropkick Murphys + Flogging Molly Pair Up for Co-Headlining Tour
Grab your kilt and dancing shoes and get ready for an Irish throwdown, co-headliner style. Continue reading…
- Mustainal Cunt: Exactly What You Think It Is
If you loathe Mustaine, Nugent, and Labonte as much as we do, this is the joke-grindcore band for you. The post Mustainal Cunt: Exactly What You Think It Is appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Watch “The Week in Metal with Whitney Moore” for March 19th, 2018
Misha Mansoor says he doesn’t make money from Periphery,, Rob Halford and Nergal want to make black metal together, and Terrorizer Magazine fades out of existence. The post Watch “The Week in Metal with Whitney Moore” for March 19th, 2018 appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Watch Between The Buried and Me Take Us Through a Rundown Of Their Tour Gear
So many pedals. The post Watch Between The Buried and Me Take Us Through a Rundown Of Their Tour Gear appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Kamelot Guitarist Thomas Youngblood on The MetalSucks Podcast #230
We discuss their new album The Shadow Theory, how Lauren Hart of Once Human (who guests on the new record) performed her first show with the band opening for Iron Maiden, how Kamelot made it into the Olympics, recent lineup changes, the reason he choose to film in the Netherlands for their upcoming live DVD […]
- Metallica – Disposable Heroes (Music Video)
Album: Master of Puppets (1986), Genre: Thrash metal/Heavy metal/Speed metal/Hard rock, Film: “Brestskaya krepost” / “The Brest Fortress (Russia/Belarus 2010) Lyrics Bodies fill the fields I see, hungry heroes end No one to play soldier now, no one to pretend Running blind through killing fields, bred to kill them all Victim of what said should […]
- Blink-182 Book ‘Kings of the Weekend’ Las Vegas Residency
Find out when you can catch Blink-182 in Sin City. Continue reading…
- Weedeater’s “Dixie” Dave Collins DJed Randy Blythe’s Wedding
Don’t stop believin’! The post Weedeater’s “Dixie” Dave Collins DJed Randy Blythe’s Wedding appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Let This New Uada Track Fill Your Monday With Fog and Shadow
The title track from the sophomore album of arguably the best black metal band in the country. The post Let This New Uada Track Fill Your Monday With Fog and Shadow appeared first on MetalSucks.
- James Hetfield And Francesca
“My wife, Francesca, has been the most amazing person in my life. She has ridden the big waves with me. We have gone through some extremely difficult things and come out stronger. She’s stuck with me through all the hell. When I met her, I knew she was brought to me to help me get […]
- Pearl Jam-Led Final Day of Lollapalooza Argentina Canceled Due to Severe Weather
Pearl Jam, Volbeat and more were set to play before major storms affected the final day. Continue reading…
- The Reunion of the Millenium
HALLELUJAH! The post The Reunion of the Millenium appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Kids Actually Love System of a Down, Are Indeed the Future
You’ve seen Elders React to System of a Down, now the kids get their turn. Continue reading…
- QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE: ‘Head Like A Haunted House’ Video Released
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE’s video for the song “Head Like A Haunted House” can be seen below. Directed by frequent collaborator Liam Lynch, the clip is a ghastly animated carnival ride through your worst fever-induced nightmares. Accompanied by disembodied hands, UFOs, smoldering hellscapes and grooving skeletons, Joshua Homme leads the way as he and […]
- Steven Tyler announces solo London show
Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler has announced details of special London show this summer.
- SHINEDOWN And GODSMACK Announce More Summer 2018 Co-Headlining Tour Dates
This summer, rock fans across the country should prepare to be rocked hard when the SHINEDOWN/GODSMACK co-headlining summer tour hits more than 30 cities. Produced by Live Nation, the six-week outdoor amphitheater tour kicks off July 22 and make stops in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Dallas, Atlanta, New York and many more before wrapping September […]
- Shinedown + Godsmack Fill in the Blanks on Summer 2018 Co-Headline Tour + Album Details
Plus get details on the release of each band’s new albums. Continue reading…
- Watch: Kids React to System of a Down and Absolutely LOVE It
Let’s play them some Pig Destroyer and see what happens. The post Watch: Kids React to System of a Down and Absolutely LOVE It appeared first on MetalSucks.
- LIFE OF AGONY Announces ‘Rise Of The Underground Tour 2018’
New York’s LIFE OF AGONY has announced dates for a headlining trek called “Rise Of The Underground Tour 2018” spanning the USA and Europe. The shows will begin with two sold-out, hometown warm-up gigs April 18 and April 19 at Saint Vitus in Brooklyn, and conclude November 2 as headliners of The Sound Of Revolution […]
- Makers Of RONNIE JAMES DIO Hologram Are Going Back To The ‘Drawing Board’ Before Resuming ‘Dio Returns’ World Tour
The company behind the hologram of Ronnie James Dio is going back to the “drawing board” as it prepares to launch the next leg of the “Dio Returns” world tour. The legendary heavy metal singer died in 2010 at the age of 67 from stomach cancer. His hologram was created by a company called Eyeillusion […]
- Skid Row postpone final four UK tour dates due to illness
Skid Row have postponed their remaining UK tour dates on ‘doctor’s orders’.
- Jeff Loomis Opens Up About Warrel Dane’s Death, Hopes to Finish Third Solo Album Soon
“To make a long story short, Warrel was a troubled guy, he had issues with alcohol and at one point so did I.” The post Jeff Loomis Opens Up About Warrel Dane’s Death, Hopes to Finish Third Solo Album Soon appeared first on MetalSucks.
- Here’s What Metallica Would Sound Like with the Guitar and Bass Swapped
Really puts the focus on the complexity of Metallica’s bass lines. The post Here’s What Metallica Would Sound Like with the Guitar and Bass Swapped appeared first on MetalSucks.