Add Hard, Heavy, and Hair with Pariah Burke to your station’s lineup!
We’re actively looking for radio stations–FM, AM, LPFM, and Internet–to carry the weekly 2-hour syndicated program. Make contact and let’s talk about adding Hard, Heavy, and Hair with Pariah Burke to your station’s weekly lineup.
- Professionally produced
- Free to broadcast (for non-commercial stations)
- New shows delivered Sundays
- Access to show archives for reruns and filler
- Affiliates promoted on social media and on-air
- On-air promos recorded for your station
- Market exclusivity (for commercial, Orbitron-ranked stations)
Hard, Heavy & Hair with Pariah Burke is a weekly 2-hour hard rock and hair bands program full of music, trivia, and personality packaged into a tight, professionally-produced show ready for air on your station.
The show features hits and deep cuts from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and Teens, with unique features and segments.
- “The Cover Song of the Week” segment plays a hard rock or metal cover song followed by the original version, by the original artist, regardless of genre.
- “Radio Rewind” is an immersive time-shift regular feature focusing on one year in the past, playing music that was new that year, while reading headlines and pop culture references from the year as if the listener had tuned into an FM broadcasting from that year.
- Special “Happy Hour” episodes every 10 shows with different themes. Recent themes have included “Ladies Night,” “Supergroups,” “Gone But Not Forgotten,” and “American Hair Bands,” a full 2-hour show playing 28 of the bands mentioned in the parody-homage song, Tuff’s 2001 “American Hair Band.”
- Holiday special episodes. Examples: “A Hard, Heavy & Hairy Christmas,” “A Heavy Metal Halloween,” and “The Valentine’s (and Anti-Valentine’s) Day Special”.
Make contact to get Hard, Heavy & Hair with Pariah Burke added to your weekly schedule.